Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you have Surgical glue on incisions?

+3
lou231179
COOKIE
elle83
7 posters

Go down

Did you have Surgical glue on incisions? Empty Did you have Surgical glue on incisions?

Post by elle83 8th May 2011, 9:23 am

Hi
After speaking to girls who have amazing uplift results, lots seem to have had glue used instead of stitches and the scars are nearly invisible!!! So I thought I would start a new thread to find out if anyone in the UK had this? All the girls so far have been from the US or OZ.
Would love to find out if anyone had this done with good results and where you had your BA /uplift?
Thanks girlies!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
elle83
elle83
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Did you have Surgical glue on incisions? Empty Re: Did you have Surgical glue on incisions?

Post by COOKIE 8th May 2011, 10:46 am

I'm from the UK and had stitches, my scars are OK, but I did have an infection on the right breast and this has left my scarring quite thick on that side, I'm due to have scar revision soon to repair that though.

Very interesting though that the glue has such good results. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Did you have Surgical glue on incisions? Empty Re: Did you have Surgical glue on incisions?

Post by lou231179 15th August 2011, 12:41 pm

I have had glue only - the incisions look really neat (and I'm only 10 days post op). One tiny bit hasn't healed quite as well as the rest but its really not bad for 10 days.

I also had no dressings at all and could shower after 24 hours - it seems that by having just glue it makes life easier!

I am happy to try and take a photo to show you!

xx
lou231179
lou231179
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by elle83 17th August 2011, 10:19 pm

Wow that would be great! iv booked my date and the surgeon says that they wont use glue, but maybe its worth asking around, your surgeon is in Portsmouth, thats not too far!
elle83
elle83
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lou231179 21st August 2011, 12:36 pm

I will try and upload a photo to picturetrail - I took some but my camera has too many megapixals so the file was too big - I'll try to reduce the size then let you know when I've done it.

I was very pleased with the treatment I received and the results! xx
lou231179
lou231179
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 26th August 2011, 8:10 pm

Hi elle83 I hope u remember me we chatted bfore Im glad to see that ur finally doing it do u have a date scheduled yet? best of luck!
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 655

Back to top Go down

Post by elle83 30th August 2011, 3:13 pm

Hi Flower! yes i havent been on here for a while, iv been hunting for surgeons, i hope iv made the right choice!!! i fell like she is the right choice and im soo drained from looking. Op is in 4 weeks!!! will keep you posted!!!
xxxxxxxxxxx Heart
elle83
elle83
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 30th August 2011, 3:25 pm

AH! sweettie best of luck and do keep me posted.... Did you have Surgical glue on incisions? 48411
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 655

Back to top Go down

Post by lou231179 30th August 2011, 3:28 pm

I'm sure it'll all go well, I think most wounds heal really well regardless of stitches or glue - goodluck bet you can't wait x
lou231179
lou231179
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 19th October 2011, 3:28 pm

Hi lou231179 do you still have pictures of your incisions since you had surgical glue please? I would be interested to see how it looks. Today I read that surgical glue has been invented from sea muscles (because they get stuck to rocks by producing a special chemical) and that it has been FDA approved. The surgeon that I will see next uses surgical glue. Have a nice afternoon xxx
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1254

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 19th October 2011, 3:49 pm

i didn't have surgical glue but jel of the no plasters and shower after 24 hrs although i'm 3 weeks in and my incisions are tiny already so i'm sure if i ever take them out and my ps is still working (fingers crossed ) i'll be safe in his hands lol x
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 19th October 2011, 9:58 pm

I am booked with Mr Hassan for periareola lift with implants, and he said he will stitch using dissolvables, thn glue to seal. Then I can shower after 24 hours, and he said it seals the would so no infection and minimal scarring. He appears to be a perfectionist, and very, VERY cautious with doing anything that could cause infection- he soaks the implants in an anaestetic and anti-septic solution prior to using them!!!
So hopefully I will be in safe hands!!!! x
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 614

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 20th October 2011, 8:04 am

Hi girls thank you for your replies. The glue and dissolvable stitches sound nice and easy :o)
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 20th October 2011, 8:23 am

Yes sounds like a good option! And photos I've seen show very minimal scaring using that technique!
I actually had a dream last night I was having the op done! I woke up holding my chest very disappointed it wasn't true!!!
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 614

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 20th October 2011, 8:39 am

Lol @ debsrich dream Did you have Surgical glue on incisions? 199385

But better than mine for sure!!! I dreamt that a sexy priest was obsessed with me and he wanted me to go to church to confess with him every day Did you have Surgical glue on incisions? 751387
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down