Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hmm: reaction to surgical glue?..

3 posters

Go down

hmm: reaction to surgical glue?..  Empty hmm: reaction to surgical glue?..

Post by charms 14th April 2011, 12:01 am

well this is a new one. has anyone had a reaction to the surgical glue?

i went for a checkup today to ask "IS THIS ALL NORMAL" and was told yes the size/shape is totally normal and just not to worry about getting any bras yet.. she gave me a regular surgical bra whic feel SO COMFORTABLE. but she =was= concerned about something i hadn't paid any attention to, there is some redness on my skin ..

i thought it was a reaction to some of thos cr@ppy bras i tried on last week, like to the detergent or something.

she thought it might be some kind of reaction to the surgical glue and made another app to come in next week to check it. she said to call if its not gone in a day or two and they might have some medicine for it?? i found no references to surgical glue when i searched here, has anyone heard of having a reaction to surgical glue? im usually not allergic to anything.. :>> (in case this wasn't clear i had no external stitches apparently, the cuts were closed with internal stitches and this sticky glue stuff) it totally started when i was trying on those bras...// ?? so hm, anyone ever hear of that? ;> // doesnt really bother me is just a bit red and itchy//
charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

hmm: reaction to surgical glue?..  Empty Re: hmm: reaction to surgical glue?..

Post by Gabby 14th April 2011, 6:52 am

I haven't heard of someone reacting to the glue, but anythings possible I guess. People have reactions to sticking plasters (bandaids) perhaps it's similar to that.

Good job she noticed it though eh?
Gabby
Gabby
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 417

Back to top Go down

Post by charms 15th April 2011, 12:13 am

seriously! so typical i was all worried about that other stuff and the one thing actually a problem i didn't even think about Rolling Eyes i guess at least she made me feel a little better about the other stuff for now. // thank goodness she was very very nice and concerned and helpful. // but honestly... this was a very good dr but.. they still didn't really prepare me for a lot of stuff that i have learned about on here. it really makes me wonder how people get through it who dont have places like this to go or who dont think to do their own research... //
charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

hmm: reaction to surgical glue?..  Empty Allergy to dermabond

Post by Maurice 21st October 2011, 3:40 pm

Hi,
I've been noticing the past couple days a redness beneath my incision (periareolar). It did not feel warm , no puss, etc. did not seem like infection to me. I am 9 days post op and saw my doc today. He feels it is an allergy to the dermabond and told me to put hydrocortisone cream on a couple times a day. I see him next Tuesday just in case it's not the allergy. He wasn't overly concerned. Let me know what you find out. Good luck!
Maurice
Maurice
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down