Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need to Get PIPS out but unsure of surgicare now!

4 posters

Go down

Need to Get PIPS out but unsure of surgicare now! Empty Need to Get PIPS out but unsure of surgicare now!

Post by bex505 25th April 2011, 8:59 pm

Hiya Everyone,

I just joined this site and am after some pip and general booby advice!

Got my pips done at Manchester Surgicare in dec 2008 and now one has Ruptured so need to get them out asap. I know I can go back to surgicare who I think are offering replacement Nagors at half price but after all that has happened with this company I really feel I don't trust them and i'm not sure if any of there surgeons have good rep? are the nagors a good implant?

Secondly, I had a baby last year, so unfortunately gravity has taken over and my boobs have gone a bit south! I want another baby in a year or so but do not want to be flat chested (if i just have removed) untill then, i really dont know if I should go see surgicare about an uplift aswell as replacement or just go somewhere else and start researching surgeons and clinics all over again.

I am so upset that this has happened, really didn't expect to be having to replace my implants in less than three years and really can't afford too either!

Sorry for long post just don't know what to do and any advice would be much appreciated,

Becky xx
bex505
bex505
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Need to Get PIPS out but unsure of surgicare now! Empty Re: Need to Get PIPS out but unsure of surgicare now!

Post by COOKIE 25th April 2011, 10:50 pm

Ooooo hard decision, I think you yourself need to work out the pro's and cons hun.

Yeah, Surgicare are disgraceful for how they've treated their patients with PIPs, it's just inexcusable!

I'm unsure if they're actually offering Nagors at half price, I haven't heard anyone yet say this, infact we had a recent poster, I'm sorry I can't recall her username just yet, but after her contacting Surgicare for revision after finding out she too had PIPs she was told her aftercare was void as they had gone into administration and been taken over by another company, leaving her high and dry, so be sure you call them and confirm their offerr babe.

If they're offering Nagor 'IMPLEOS', (do check that they are Impleos) they are a VERY good implant and come with a lifetime guarantee, one of the better implants and are British made.

As for your baby Dilemma, with having a rupture, you know there's no choice, those PIPs HAVE to come out! and if you don't want to spend time implant free until after you have another baby, then I'd go for the uplift hunni, be sure you take ALL precautions to both support your breasts, before, during and after your pregnany and keep the breasts well moisturised and hopefully, all will be well.

One thing I might also point out though is that a recent poster created a thread saying there was suggestion that anyone having had PIPs DO NOT breast feed their babies sweetness, so I thought I should pass the info on to you.

Good luck with the surgery sweetness and please stay in touch and keep us updated on your progress. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Need to Get PIPS out but unsure of surgicare now! Empty Re: Need to Get PIPS out but unsure of surgicare now!

Post by smurph532 26th April 2011, 7:27 am

Hi, sorry to hear you're having problems :-(
I can't help with the PIPs problem, but just thought I'd let you know I had my enlargement 3 weeks ago with Andrea Giannitrappani at Surgicare Manchester and everyone was amazing! The surgery was actually performed at The Hospital Group Bromsgrove, as Surgicare have been taken over by them, and just haven't changed their name. So if you're unsure about them, the hospital group staff at the actual hospital were great, so maybe give them a try. I can understand why you wouldn't want to go back with them afetr your problems, but i was unaware of any issues when i booked with them and would never have known or found any flaws, were it not for some posts on here. Hope that helps a little. xx
smurph532
smurph532
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by bex505 26th April 2011, 7:32 am

Hiya cookie and smurph

Thanks for your replys, going to give surgicare a call this morn and see what they say, fingers crossed it won't be totally bad news! I am a little nervouse about an uplift, the thought of having to have incisions around my nipples goes through me. thanks for all the advice about breast feeding too, I didn't do that anyway but I was told by my sergion it was totally safe to o so. How wrong could he be! x x
bex505
bex505
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by princess-natalie 26th April 2011, 3:37 pm

hi bex505.
i have the dreaded pips at the min. i have researched and emailed and spoke to soo many companies and surgeons in the last year as i want to be sure i get the best of the best this time. my patience has paid of as i have now found the best surgeon with the best price. his name is mr liew at spire if you enter his name on here you can read how good he is or google it and theres loads on him he is fully qualified surgeon, on the baaps reg. allergan naturelle/nagor, removal relacement for £3850. not sure about price on an uplift but i have a consultation with him next week, and if i find out any more i will let you kmow. good luck. xx
princess-natalie
princess-natalie
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by bex505 26th April 2011, 7:15 pm

Hi Princess-Natalie,

Thanks for the info? what was the main reason you picked him in the end? Was it mainly what you read on here? It sounds like we are in the same situation! i am thinking should I go Mya or My Breast at the moment, but never even thought of trying Spire. Where are you going to see him, as i am near manchester is this close?
bex505
bex505
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by princess-natalie 26th April 2011, 8:21 pm

hi bex505.i done loads of research on surgeons/clinics etc. i called every clinic i could find in liverpool and manchester. i asked them each how much it was for removal/replacement (as this was 1 of my main concerns to be honest)and their surgeons names and the implants they used. the prices ranged from £3000-£5,200+
so googled all the surgeons and found out their qualifications,if they are baaps registered etc.
i then narrowed it down again, the top end prices i knew i wouldnt be able to afford i crossed these off, especially when they were offering the same implant and aftercare as some of the lower end prices.after talking to the PA's over the phone and emailing the surgeons i got a good feel for the type of clinic they ran and how good the surgeon was. i knew i wanted the Allergan naturell implants and these clinics use them.
i narrowed it down to 3 clinics 1. Sthetics in liverpool=£4200. mr alvi
2. NU Cosmetics liverpool=£3900. mr adeogba
3. spire liverpool, £3850. mr liew.(think they have a spire in warrington not sure if they have 1 in manch aswell.)
mr alvi and mr liew are both baaps registered but i couldnt find anything on mr adeogba even when i googled his name, and posted questions i could hardly find anything.
the info i got after googling me liew was fantastic and the reception and positive comments i recieved on here and other forums about mr liew was amazing.
i also recieved some great comms on mr alvi, but i just dont know what it is i am drawn more towards mr liew.plus i emailed him and he got back to me a couple of hours later,answering my questions.
i have consultations with them both(cancelled the nu cosmetics)so i will let you know how i get on. these are both brill surgeons,great prices, but i also need to find out which offers the best aftercare,any hidden extras etc.hope this essay has helped a little xxxx

:good:
princess-natalie
princess-natalie
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bex505 28th April 2011, 8:46 am

Hiya Natalie,

Wow it sounds like you have really done your homework! I don't blame you, I am the same as you want to make sure i get it right this time round. I rang Surgicare and they have told me that I can have removal/replacement surgery at a cost of £1995. If I need an uplift this will be an extra cost as I expected. They use CUI's. Have you heard anything good/bad about these? The only thing I am a bit unsure of is the Surgeon they have recommended for me. Mr Andrea Giannitripani. The only Thing I can find on here Is from Smurph in her above post, and can't fingd anything on any other Forums or much on Google. Surely If he was that good People on here would be raving about him. I had this the first time round with My surgeon Mr Dabernig and he has now left the company, don't know why! So I'm In a Dilemma, Go with the more affordable option, Or try to find the money somewhere to go with a highly recommended surgeon with good implants! If you can let me know if you have ever heard anything about Andrea and your opinion on CUI's that would be fab.

Thanks again for all the info and advice it's much appreciated and hope your consult goes well,

Becky xx
bex505
bex505
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by smurph532 28th April 2011, 9:09 am

Obviously it's entirely down to how you fell honey, but i found Andrea to be excellent. He is Italian, but with excellent english, he went through everything with me, and my mum came with me because she didn't want me to do it, and he put her at ease too (which if you knew my mum, you would know is a very difficult thing to do, change her mind! ha). I have had the allergan CUI's put in, as i couldn't afford the extra for the natrelles but the only difference is the CUI have 10yr guarantee and the natrelle have lifetime. For me, I know i'll prob need mine doing in 10 years, as i will hopefully have had kids etc.

There is nothing on this forum for surgicare and their surgeons, but Andrea does have a website if you google his name. May be just book a consultation with him and see how you feel. He says he will not do implants to look fake, and does them to fit your body, which was perfect, and he got it down to a tee for me!

Hope this helps a little.
xx
smurph532
smurph532
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by princess-natalie 28th April 2011, 12:35 pm

hey bex,thats a really good price, although i think they should be free or a lot cheaper to the girls who have the pip implans
i havent heard anything about mr andrea to be honest, but like smurph says have a look on his sight and even have a consultation with him and get a feel for him. have a look if hes baaps registerd aswell. as far as the cui's alot of people on here have them and have no complaints. the only difference i know between them and the others is that the cui's have a 10 year guarentee and the naturelles a lifetime guarentee, meaning if they were to rupture they would replace the implant for free(unsure if this includes, the actual price for surgery,the surgeon,bed,anethnatist etc) i dont think there is much difference between them, but personally i want to go for the best this time,and opt for the naturelles. ask surgicare how much to upgrade to the naturelles, roughly it should be around £400- 600.
there is more info on here regarding cui's and naturelles, or post a question on them im sure the girls will help you out there.my main prob at the min is cost, so i am taking out finance. most of the companies offer finance so if you have a deposit you could get the rest on finance or all if you can lol.
just do as much research as you can on surgeons,aftercare and prices,if you are able aswell, go to as many consultations as u can so you can get to know the surgeons, but i would give surgicare a call back,for a price to upgrade to naturelles.
any more q's please ask x
princess-natalie
princess-natalie
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down