Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has surgicare gone into liquidation ??????

+2
kittie
danni
6 posters

Go down

Has surgicare gone into liquidation ?????? Empty Has surgicare gone into liquidation ??????

Post by danni 17th February 2011, 9:50 pm

Hi girls my friends just text and said she's hurd surgicare has gone into liquidation and all after care is void ??? Has anyone else hurd this? OMG I hope it's not true only had my BA 3mths ago ! :pale: Xx
danni
danni
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Has surgicare gone into liquidation ?????? Empty Re: Has surgicare gone into liquidation ??????

Post by kittie 17th February 2011, 10:00 pm

Try googling hun. There are a few older articles that say the company was sold, after going into administration, but not sure about aftercare. Get on the phone tomorrow and find out what's going on.
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Has surgicare gone into liquidation ?????? Empty Re: Has surgicare gone into liquidation ??????

Post by angbabyxx 17th February 2011, 10:17 pm

I agree with Kittie hun, get on the phone first thing and find out whats happening. I'm sure something will be in place to cover your after-care if they have gone into liquidation....

Let us know how you get on babes, I'm sure some of the girls on here will be very interested to hear what they have to say. x

angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 17th February 2011, 10:25 pm

According to this report, THG (The Hospital Group) rescued Surgicare back in November although it is still trading under its own individual branding (which is why its web site is still active). I'm not a lawyer so I don't know if this could affect the life time aftercare policy which was in operation, you would need to phone them to find out.

Bromsgrove-based The Hospital Medical Group has bought Manchester-based cosmetic surgery company Surgicare out of administration. The deal has saved 37 jobs.
Joint administrators Chris Ratten and Jeremy Woodside from RSM Tenon were appointed to Surgicare on 29 October.
They sold the business and certain assets of the company to RAM 1001, a company set up by The Hospital Medical Group.
Chris Ratten, joint administrator and head of recovery at RSM Tenon in the North West, said: “We are pleased to have secured the successful sale of Surgicare and certain assets, as it means that a significant number of people will remain in work, and that they will be able to fulfil existing obligations to patients currently receiving treatment.”
Hope everything is OK for you
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 18th February 2011, 2:08 am

Just had a look at the companies house website who have all information on all companies. It just looks like they dissolved themselves and reinstated themselves as of 15-02-11 under a slightly different name, this means I believe that the company will carry on trading as if nothing has happened. They went into administration late last year but the hospital group bought them out of it for an undisclosed sum, they are still trading as Surgicare LTD UK . I would think that they would honour their aftercare policy as it's just the big businesses buying out the small competition. Small businesses just aren't making it in this current climate. I hate the way businesses work.
I am sure you are fine for your aftercare, The Hospital Group aren't going anywhere and I'm sure they wont want to look bad by not honouring the contract you have on aftercare with surgicare.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by danni 18th February 2011, 11:42 am

Hi girls just got off the phone to surgicare and it's true they went into admiastratipn on the 31st October The Hospitail Group took them over but kept the name if had your op before the 31 st oct your aftercare is void shocking I know !! but I'm one of the lucky ones who had my op on the 7 th november and I'm coverd by the hospital group but I'm waiting for a call back just to be sure of this omg I really hope I am covered as iv only had my boobs done 3 mths and if anything goes wrong I havnt got another 4 grand to shell out nope thanks for all your advice girls I will let u know what I'm told later after my phone call fingers crossed I'm defnatly coverd xxx
danni
danni
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 18th February 2011, 11:59 am

Oh my god that's awful they are voiding the aftercare. I would seek legal advice if they try to say yours is void. That's disgusting.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by danni 18th February 2011, 12:28 pm

FEWWWWWW I'm covered dance But for all the other girls who had a BA With Surgicare before 31st October there aftercare is void :pale: which is shocking .. I'm covered as my op was on the 7th November and i did wonder why my op had changed see my op was planned for the 5 th of November at Droitwich Spar then i get a phone cal the day before my op to say its been canceled due to admin and hospital problems and she told me my op would be on the 7th Nov at Dolan Park Hospital Bromsgrove which is The Hospital Group little did i know this was because as of the 31st oct surgicare did go in to administration and The Hospital Group took them over so im just soooooo glad i didnt have my op in October because my aftercare would of been VOID :tears: I woud just like to say to any girls reading this if you have had a BA with sergicare befor October 31st 2010 you need to get advice and im so sorry youve had to read this its shocking to think that if i had my op in october 2010 my aftercare woud of been void xxxxx
danni
danni
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 18th February 2011, 12:46 pm

Danni, have PMd you xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by danni 18th February 2011, 3:16 pm

Hi chick iv pmd you back xxx
danni
danni
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down