Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do they ache after going without a bra?

+4
pink_jade05
COOKIE
misf1
butterfly7713
8 posters

Go down

Why do they ache after going without a bra? Empty Why do they ache after going without a bra?

Post by butterfly7713 16th April 2011, 1:38 pm

Hi girls,

It's the second time I have gone out wearing a strapless dress and no bra required dance which I have to add I have never been able to do before in my life lol However on both occasions I have gone without a bra my god do I pay for it. I ached all night in bed and woke up this morning feeling like I had just had my op done again!

Has anyone else experienced this? I am 9 weeks po from 390 unders with an uplift so thought I would have been ok to go with no bra by now and ps says ok to shrug

I'm soooo paranoid they are going to drop down by knees again lol
Thanks for any replies xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Why do they ache after going without a bra? Empty Re: Why do they ache after going without a bra?

Post by misf1 16th April 2011, 1:46 pm

It's probably just a matter of your new boobs getting used to it, they are still quite new so I would think it's just a matter of time before your boobs adapt
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Why do they ache after going without a bra? Empty Re: Why do they ache after going without a bra?

Post by COOKIE 16th April 2011, 2:13 pm

Although you got the OK from your surgeon, you should still listen to your own body sweetness and if your boobs are aching then you know you'll only be able to go braless for a short time and slowly build this time up. Although your boobs are all healed on the outside, it's still possible they're healing on the inside hunni.

Just listen to your own body, you can still wear strapless tops until your boobs feel better, just get yourself a strapless bra that will give your boobs a little support so you're not suffering later, but you'll still look great in your top/dress. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 16th April 2011, 2:26 pm

Thanks misf1 and cookie. I will definately take your advice and increase my no bra time gradually until they stop feeling achey xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by pink_jade05 16th April 2011, 3:45 pm

I can't wait to go strapless!
pink_jade05
pink_jade05
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by thevisionoflife 16th April 2011, 6:27 pm

No advice but.....

I cant wait to get a bra on! Hysterical

I have been bra less since surgery and all the jiggling (tho they don't move much) and moving, laying down feels so odd and aches, I feel like I could do with some support! and I only had little 225cc's.

I guess you get used to the support with a bra on.

x
thevisionoflife
thevisionoflife
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 16th April 2011, 8:45 pm

Lol that made me laugh thevisionoflife Hysterical
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 16th April 2011, 9:37 pm

thevisionoflife wrote:No advice but.....

I cant wait to get a bra on! Hysterical

I have been bra less since surgery and all the jiggling (tho they don't move much) and moving, laying down feels so odd and aches, I feel like I could do with some support! and I only had little 225cc's.

I guess you get used to the support with a bra on.

x

I don't know how you cope without a bra hun. I only had 240's I felt like I was going to topple over every time I took my bra off.

xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by thevisionoflife 17th April 2011, 9:33 am

Hope my surgeon lets me have one one soon! Not looking forward if I have to go back to work without one! I work with mostly men!

Will try and get one Monday when I see her!

x
thevisionoflife
thevisionoflife
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 17th April 2011, 11:57 am

Hi thevisionoflife, why arn't you allowed to wear a bra? I still wear one to bed as it's not comfy without one when I sleep so I don't know how youv'e gone without one all the time. Is it something your ps wanted you to do, I know there all different xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by thevisionoflife 17th April 2011, 3:38 pm

Well before I went in she said I would be given a bra to wear but after the op when I asked her she said because I had a bit bigger size the skin was quite stretched and it would have been too painful to have the bra on, I hope I get one tomorrow! They have gotten softer now and I cant walk quick as the feel like they jiggle too much! (not a bad thing though at least there is something to jiggle now!)

I have one active nipple and on not! lol looks quite odd under tops.

Going to be hard in this warm weather also to hide the boobs ahhh...

x
thevisionoflife
thevisionoflife
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 17th April 2011, 4:33 pm

Oh ok hun, hope you get one soon, I couldn't have gone without for sure xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by thevisionoflife 17th April 2011, 8:16 pm

Hope your able to get out of yours soon without them aching ! swop you! lol
thevisionoflife
thevisionoflife
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 17th April 2011, 8:58 pm

Its took me a good 4 months before my boobs stopped aching when I didnt have a bra on but it takes time for things to settle and for you to get used to your new boobs..........I still get the odd morning boob days now but fell 100percent normal with out a bra.

xx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 18th April 2011, 2:11 pm

Thanks Crystal, I am a bridesmaid this weekend and can't wear one with the dress not even a strapless so here comes achey boobs for this weekend at least. Thanks for the reassurance xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down