Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 4 - how did everyone else feel?

+4
moonmar
Mia
nads
Suki77
8 posters

Go down

Day 4 - how did everyone else feel? Empty Day 4 - how did everyone else feel?

Post by Suki77 9th April 2009, 7:33 pm

I'm nearing the end of day 4 now & I feel pretty good. I'm almost worrying that I'm feeling too good! Haven't needed any pain meds for 2 days & apart from a touch of morning boob I feel ok. How did everyone else feel? I have my post op next Tuesday and I'm worried that once the dressings come off I'm going to feel rough! Sorry I'm probably not making much sense lol I just expected to feel way worse than this!! Rolling Eyes xx
Suki77
Suki77
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 163

Back to top Go down

Day 4 - how did everyone else feel? Empty Re: Day 4 - how did everyone else feel?

Post by nads 9th April 2009, 7:39 pm

For me day 3 was the worst soreness wise and it got easier after, day 4 was pretty similar but i came off my meds, i guess everyone has different recoveries independent of placement but its great you're feeling so good hunni! Keep on taking it easy Flash xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Day 4 - how did everyone else feel? Empty Re: Day 4 - how did everyone else feel?

Post by Mia 9th April 2009, 7:51 pm

Good you are feeling better than expected!!!! I think the meds and bloating are the inconveniences that bring about the most concerns. Trying to recall but I know I stopped the meds apart from antibiotics, needed senokot to get things moving, plus lots of water and felt much more in control. Little walks to save stiffening up along with rest all help a return to normal. Good luck next week when strapping comes off... it is a great big step forward.xx Flash
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 9th April 2009, 8:08 pm

Everyone has different experiences and you may still experience some discomfort but hey, you may just sail through it without a worry in the world, so if that's the case, big thumbs up for and don't worry of what will happen next week, I bet you will only feel relieved when you have the dressings off!!!!
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 9th April 2009, 9:31 pm

Days 3 and 4 were the worst for me, both pain and how I felt - day 3 really sick, day 4 very down!!!

I doubt things will get worse for you as long as you don't overdo things. Some girls do just sail through, and I reckon you might be one of them!! Hug

Maria
xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 9th April 2009, 10:47 pm

Hey well done you!! some lucky ladies do feel ok so soon so go with it, enjoy, but don't over-do things thinking you're ok just because you feel so well as that's when you'll trip, keep up the happy & problem free healing hunni xx
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 10th April 2009, 7:02 am

Glad to hear your doing so well hun, my first few days i felt brill then got to days 4 and 5 and it hit me, i felt really unwell with sickness n stuff but now i think i have turned the corner, lol. I feel loads better now, i also am getting my dressings off on tue, so will be thinking of you. Im soooo scared to about the dressing thing as the thought of the nurse pulling it away over my scar makes me feel very sick!!!xxx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1654

Back to top Go down

Post by Suki77 10th April 2009, 9:37 am

Thank u as always ladies for ur helpful comments, I had a rubbish nights sleep last night I am so sick of sleeping on my back lol. Woke up at 3am & layed there for ages, dropped back off for a bit but ended up getting up at 6.30 as I was sick of laying in bed & not being able to sleep!! I can't complain though as I appear to be ok & I know some of u girls have suffered way more which must be horrible. xxx
Suki77
Suki77
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 163

Back to top Go down

Post by Len1 11th April 2009, 2:25 pm

Its my day 4 today and i feel pretty good. The pain has definatly eased a lot, i feel i can do a lot more things for myself now. The only down side is i went into town today for a couple of hours and i felt really sick and faint. I think it was because i havn't done anything over the last few days it was a shock to the system.

Roll on day 5
xxx
Len1
Len1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down