Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT IS THE CORRECT WAY TO MEASURE NEW BOOBS

4 posters

Go down

WHAT IS THE CORRECT WAY TO MEASURE NEW BOOBS Empty WHAT IS THE CORRECT WAY TO MEASURE NEW BOOBS

Post by bjcaseymarcusashley 9th April 2011, 11:37 pm

Someone help please! What is the correct to measure for a new bra? do you add 4 to the band width if it is a even number and 5 if it is an odd number, or do you add anything at to the band width? I know you then subtract the difference to get the cup size. shrug
bjcaseymarcusashley
bjcaseymarcusashley
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

WHAT IS THE CORRECT WAY TO MEASURE NEW BOOBS Empty Re: WHAT IS THE CORRECT WAY TO MEASURE NEW BOOBS

Post by shellymae 10th April 2011, 12:02 am

It seems as though those measurements dont always work I measure 29 and 37 which would mean I would be a 34C but I'm a 34D, some it works for and some it doesn't..so I think getting measured at a boutique is the best way to go :)
shellymae
shellymae
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

WHAT IS THE CORRECT WAY TO MEASURE NEW BOOBS Empty Re: WHAT IS THE CORRECT WAY TO MEASURE NEW BOOBS

Post by bjcaseymarcusashley 10th April 2011, 1:09 am

Thanks for the info, I'll try to find a boutique locally
bjcaseymarcusashley
bjcaseymarcusashley
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by kinkyboots33 12th April 2011, 4:00 pm

hey... you dont "add" or "subtract" anything! that's very old school

what does your back/over bust measure?

i measure around 29/36 so wear a 30/32 e/f but generally a 32e

its a guide only..... the band must fit snug but not too tight that it hurts, all your support comes from the band so its important you dont wear one thats too big!

xxx
kinkyboots33
kinkyboots33
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 254

Back to top Go down

Post by shellymae 12th April 2011, 6:22 pm

it is old school but 99% of the time it's the same measurement...my over the bust measurement is 34..so I guess it really doesn't matter which way you go
shellymae
shellymae
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by kinkyboots33 12th April 2011, 7:18 pm

shellymae wrote:It seems as though those measurements dont always work I measure 29 and 37 which would mean I would be a 34C but I'm a 34D, some it works for and some it doesn't..so I think getting measured at a boutique is the best way to go :)

if you went to the likes of Bravissimo they would fit you in a 30/32 e/f shrug
kinkyboots33
kinkyboots33
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 254

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 12th April 2011, 7:50 pm

Hi hun, there is no need to add or subtract anything. It's probably best if you dont as the main support for your new boobs comes directly from the band, if you wear too big a band your boobs get no support and this means sagging can occur,prematurly. I don't think the on line calculators are worth wasteing time on and a measuring tape can only really be used as a guide. The best thing to do is get fitted into a bra, they will be able to show you what is a good and bad fit on you and you will be able to see for yourself when shopping around. You will find out very quickly that you probably wont be the same size in every store or even styles of bra.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down