Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

does your love enjoy the new you

+3
lola_blsk
yettiricey
charms
7 posters

Go down

does your love enjoy the new you Empty does your love enjoy the new you

Post by charms 29th March 2011, 1:32 am

OK wonderful people. im going to hit the bottom line here. having an anchor lift in two days.

I have been searching threads on boyfriends & husbands and such..... // (it takes a long time since i have dial up) it seems like peoples oh's react a huge number of different ways. // some people really like it, some people are nervous about hurting you, some people really dont approve, some people just get right into it and love it. etc etc.

so i am going to be very straigh with y'all: been with my love for a year now and i love him tons. hes being really supportive that i want this and very sweet and helpful about all of it really, so its not like its a problem that way.

but... from the time we got together, he kept telling me all the time how much he loves womens breasts. i mean, before we knew each other too well he was very open about how much he loved them & touching them & having his face in them and all of this.// i can totally tell that its true. then he got to know me better and kind of stopped talking like that so much cause he realized it was an issue with me. //

so.. anyway. hes very loving and supportive emotionally about it in all ways, but truth is, they just really play almost no part in our sex life.. and ive really missed it a lot. expecially because, he has been so open about how much he usually enjoys that.

i know he still loves me in general, and hes extraordinarily loving in all ways, but, i stil wish we could both have a little (well a lot) more fun with that part of me.. !! i mean i just can't blame him, they really are not extremely fun to play with at all. // he tries real hard, but its really not at all sexy for me at all that someone has to TRY to enjoy me!!! //

that isn't why im doing it, ive wanted it ten years and just can finally make it happen financially now... (fortunately) so im really just hoping, that once they are there, and -i- am having more fun in my own body, since he loves me so much already even like i am, he will just naturally get into it and love them too.... //

can anyone give me any thoughts or perspective there... // how was your experience that way.. ? id really super appreciate it.
Give You thank you Hug
charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

does your love enjoy the new you Empty Re: does your love enjoy the new you

Post by yettiricey 29th March 2011, 8:31 am

HI hun

I have two experiences (well a few but I don't want to sound sluttish Hysterical ).

When I had my first BA I was then with my husband to be. I never allowed boobs to be a part of sex because I hated my body to the extent I would keep a top on during sex. After I had my BA and they had settled I loved making them a part of our sex life and he loved it too.

Sadley we split after 10 years of marriage and I had a couple of relationships after and was honest about my BA and nobody disliked them at all infact they were muchly loved dance .

My lovely permanant BF loves my boobs and has no problems with them and he is very much looking forward to my new additions in May (I have capsular contracture so replacing these 10 year old boobs).

Hope this helps a bit hun.
ps I'm not sluttish just had a brief midlife crisis (well I didn't think of it as a crisis I kinda enjoyed it actually) Stars
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by lola_blsk 29th March 2011, 8:59 am

Ahhhh hun you sound so happy that your actually doing this now :-)

I'm having my dressings off today so have the big reveal to the oh tonight!

He's seen them in the dressing and his reaction was "Wow! There bigger than your grin" bless him!

So I will update this when I've revealed all to him later :-) xxx
lola_blsk
lola_blsk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by belindavictoria 29th March 2011, 9:11 am

My darling husband loves them too much- I have to beat him off with a stick. They seem to have ..... ummmmmm. ..... increased his desire. Also he has never been a jealous person but he got a bit miffed today when I wore a low cut top to my physio appointment today.

Ohhh- I love my new boobs so. They have changed me in ways that I never expected.

B xo

P.s. Best of luck with the reveal lola_blsk.
belindavictoria
belindavictoria
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 29th March 2011, 10:56 am

he'll be all over you like a rash when you have them done. I assure you :)
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th March 2011, 11:00 am

You're nt going to have any problems Charms, don't worry, if your man is a 'boob man' then you'll be fightig him off! haha!

Initially after your BA, be prepared that your man may seem a little distant towards your boobs and might not want anything to do with them for a while, this is completely normal though and very common.

Some men just need a little gentle encouragement, none of this is because they don't 'like what they see' it more to do them being afraid to hurt you and seeing the scarring, although YOU might be feeling better, they still feel your pain, so gentle coaxing may be needed.

My husband needed a little push at first... I just guided his hands with mine over the top of his and showed him all was OK, once he knew all was good, that was it! The new toys were claimed! They were mine no more! hahahaha
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by lisalisa 29th March 2011, 12:25 pm

I've only had mine for 5 days, so it's still very sore, stiff and high up so it's freeking my other half more than a little at the moment, he refuses to touch it, I made him touch it once just to tell me what he thinks and it was a quick brush with a weird look on his face (like he was touching a dead animal!. I'm sure it's just the initial uneasiness with the whole idea of it feeling wrong, but he doesn't have anything personal against them and sayd he can't wait til they feel more normal with less scaring etc.
lisalisa
lisalisa
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by charms 29th March 2011, 11:38 pm

super super awesome everyone!!! belinda your story in the other thread was incredibly helpful too. (oh, and i almost named my daughter belinda too hehe) so thanks so much!! honestly, talking to people and reading what others talk about, has been totally invaluable...... //

ok so - yettiricey you crack me up so much. // i swear. // sounds like overall its been good for you even though theres been a few issues to fix.... // still sounds like its overall been a good thing in your life.. (the little dancing person says so, haha!)

& lola if i remember, you actually had some issues with your oh about it....? // sounds like.. he is coming around if so..// what a sweet thing to say.. / so.. sounds pretty good so far for you as well. ^^

ok everyone else - yes my man is ==definitely== a dyed in the wool boobs man. // i will =love= it if he is all over them and i have to fend him off with a stick. that will be juuuusssst fine with me. // hes such an awesome lover and sweetheart in all other ways, that is something i know we would both really enjoy. // (haha his name is TJ and already they are his pillow toys, the right one is named T and the left one is named J! so im hoping, he will only come to love them more!)

so i will try to be encouraging and patient, and hopefully, that is exactly what will happen. *FINGERS CROSSED* (dont mean to sound sluttish either yettricey!! Hysterical i mean girls just wanna have fun soemtimes) to be honest it was really hard raising my daughter and i haven't even thought about dating in ten years. so now shes succesfully in college & i feel quite ready for a little me time.

lisalisa touching them like a dead animal also really made me laugh. boys are so very funny sometimes. // (and girls i guess too) i will remember to be very patient.

for my bday he got me a ful length lavender colored body pilow with a picture of tinkerbell on it. // he says he is looking forward to cooking for me and taking care of me. // soooooo......... nothing more to do now i guess, but clean the house, rest, and pray. ^^ thank you all so much.

sure looking forward to light summer dresses. dance
charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down