Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oh god surgery in 10 days am i ready????

4 posters

Go down

oh god surgery in 10 days am i ready???? Empty oh god surgery in 10 days am i ready????

Post by charms 21st March 2011, 6:48 pm

ok freak out time. ///////

hi lovely peoples. so as a result of all this encouragement and knowlege and stuff here and talking with my love and he was super supportive, etc and its my birthday mar 29 so, questions answered all systems go and i decided to do it. i will be just having an anchor lift! no implants! (my choice) they have told me i will not lose noticeable size and it will work for me as im extremely petite and already a nice size for my body so not to worry about that.... // ((suppose they could have tried to talk me into implants and got more $$ so im hoping its being professional of them, not to??))

been waiting ten long years, as well as, its been a year just that ive been finishing saving the money...... so ive been waiting for this quite a very long time and its a big deal... im actually disabled from a car crash and its very hard for me to work..// so doing something like this is kind of once in a life time chance and i want it to be optimum.

called to schedule and wanted first week in april or first week in may to fit in with my hormone cycles cause i have lots of swelling etc mid cycle. // so for some reason, they could only offer mid april, or march 31. so mid april wont work since i will be very swelled then.. soooo rather than waiting further i have agreed to mach 31. (havent paid for it yet so its not in stone, i will pay tomorrow and then be committed)

SO NOW IM FREAKING OUT. is ten days enough time??? to get my body ready and have everything cleared from my system, be eating healthy, absolutely no tobacco, etc. i had wanted to take some vitamins, i had wanted to really have my system all clean and ready and prepared so i heal the best.. im not sure i will have time for that in just ten days.. // i will consult with them tomorrow and guess i can ask all this.

im not even sure im ready mentally even though ive wanted this so long. i was prepared to wait even until may. but if there is a chance to do it earlier, i want to do it cause i just dont see the point in dragging it out anymore and i want to be healed by summer time. that being said, maybe waiting a little will give me a better chance to heal, in the long run since i will be more prepared.. ??

its just.. i guess ten days was a -little- sooner than i was anticipating. but, i really can't see the point in waiting a whole other 6 wks til early may if its not necessary.. this is a very good doctor and i trust him lots. now im scared though! im not sure my body is ready for optimuim healing. // tomorrow i will pay and be committed! im extremely happy but want this to work the best!

HALP PLEES!

sick help :pale:
charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

oh god surgery in 10 days am i ready???? Empty Re: oh god surgery in 10 days am i ready????

Post by alfie 21st March 2011, 7:04 pm

OMG charms I'm excited for you hunni.

Glad you've found the forum helpful hun in making your decisions. I'm sure you'll be happy with just the uplift, as I've said previously I've seem some great results without using implants and a good surgeon won't try and persuade you to have an implant just to make more money, my surgeon told me to really think about having the implant as well.

I can understand you starting to panic now though, once you make the decision it's like panic and excitement sets in together. It's like you start to question if you're doing the right thing. You have wanted to do this for a long time, so I'm sure deep down you'll know if you're making the right decision. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

oh god surgery in 10 days am i ready???? Empty Re: oh god surgery in 10 days am i ready????

Post by charms 21st March 2011, 8:38 pm

thank you! :pale: i think im mostly just thinking about the tobacco... // he says you are supposed to have all tobacco out of your system for 3 months before. and i have been exposed to tobacco in the last few months.... (like super extremely light infrequent social kind of smoking, and also its not straight tobacco i mix it with chamomile & rosemary cause i dont like straight tobacco)

so this exposure is very minimal, and also only lasted a month or two at most and before that i never smoked tobacco at all.. // but it has not been 3 months since its been out of my system. :< i quit totally probably just a few weeks ago. i think thats the main thing im concerned about, but i gues i can ask them about that tomorrow. //

im definitely totally sure its the right thing to do and definitely what i want........ (and im verrrrrry thrilled) just want to optimize chances for healing well. ^^

pf also i just looked at some of the dr's pictures on his site, there is some lovely results with just mastopexy, one lady who started out similar to me looks quite a bit larger even.. // m sure hope that happens in my case!!

its sinking in and im sure im ready mentally now. just want my body to be ready to heal ok. you guys are all awesome and its so great to read how things are with everyones experiences. thank you so much.

Heart
charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Malibu 22nd March 2011, 1:28 pm

Congrats Charm. Ask your Surgeon what he thinks about the amount of tobacco that will be in your system, I'm sure he'd advise you to wait if he thought it would affect your healing. I asked my surgeon a long tedious list of ridiculous questions before my Op, ask as much as you like even if you think it's silly. You'll feel much more at ease with your decision. Best of Luck x
Malibu
Malibu
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by Auriga 22nd March 2011, 1:48 pm

Hi Charms,
I had also been thinking about having my op for many years, and had the same freak out as it sounds like you're having. I think when you've wanted something for so long, it's strange when the time actually comes!
I'm two weeks post op today and feel great. No-one (well except my OH) can see a visible difference with me as I hid my asymmetry very well. But the difference I already feel confidence wise is worth every penny. You go for it!
Good luck xxx
Auriga
Auriga
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by charms 22nd March 2011, 7:01 pm

thank you guys.... i see them at 3 today and thats when i get to ask all this stuff i guess. i have it all written down haha. // hopefully they will tell me no big deal.

auriga im so glad you say you really feel different confidence wise... and im also super happy for you. // (yay!) i know some people have said stuff to me like its all in your mind and those things dont matter.. that if you are confident inside that nothing outside will make a difference.. and to some degree i think thats true.. but. in other ways, i sort of dont think its true.

i mean.. i also dance often and do a lot of yoga and hiking and other physical stuff... and i know that having my body be strange and awkward and feel clumsy and uncomfortable affects me in all those things i do, just in a purely physical way... its just flat uncomfortable....// even fully clothed if i just want to move faster than a walk, i literally have to hold myself with my hands, or it physically hurts to move.. // and without clothes on, its -super- uncomfortable. // how can any internal attitude change that..?? i mean you can overcome some stuff with your mind and your attitude but other stuff, i really think, you sort of cant... // so it really helps to know that it does make a difference, even if only (or mostly) for you inside, personally.. thats what i really want more than anything else is to -feel- physically comfortable in my body again, and -feel- streamlined and graceful and lighter instead of clunky and awkward... and be able to move freely and stuff.. thats just physically pleasant as opposed to unpleasant no matter how you slice it.. it will be a side benefit if i can look gorgeous with my clothes off too haha! of course. //

thanks so much for your responses im sort of getting over my initial freak out and now, i just want to make sure i have the chance to let myself heal the best. //
Hug
charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down