Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

8 Days after breast augmentation surgery

4 posters

Go down

8 Days after breast augmentation surgery Empty 8 Days after breast augmentation surgery

Post by strombolina 16th April 2011, 4:35 pm

Hi, so I had breast augmentation surgery 8 days ago, got 300 cc, and i think the size is good for me because im not to tall, but what worries me is the shape, i hate the shape, they look like two cones, i was hoping as the doctor told me, that my nipple would end un shaping upwards, but as he said i still have to wait months, i know they probably are still swollen, but im worried because before my shape was like that, i had more breast up than under the nipple, i really didnt like the shape at all before surgery, and im just wondering if it will still resemble the same shape but just bigger, or if the nipple could be higher than what i had before surgery, because i told the doctor thats what i was aiming for, im really depressed, i know it is normal for some to have post surgery depression, but im really not liking the shape of them, but its still day 8 after surgery maybe its too son too tell..
strombolina
strombolina
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

8 Days after breast augmentation surgery Empty Re: 8 Days after breast augmentation surgery

Post by COOKIE 16th April 2011, 4:46 pm

Welcome to BJSF hun 8 Days after breast augmentation surgery 399357 I'm going to move your thread to the 'General Breast Aumentation' section of the forum for you.

Take a read through this thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hunni.

From your post, it seems you already know that you are very early post-op nad have many changes ahead of you, but sometimes, even though we know it ourselves, it's often reassuring to hear from from someone else too 8 Days after breast augmentation surgery 571992

Well, everything you're telling yourself is right lovely, your new boobs, their, shape and their size will all change - what you're looking at right now isn't what you're going to result with gorgeous.

Just give yourself and your boobs some time hunni 8 Days after breast augmentation surgery 571992
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

8 Days after breast augmentation surgery Empty Re: 8 Days after breast augmentation surgery

Post by strombolina 16th April 2011, 4:49 pm

Thanks so much for replying so fast , ure very sweet, i needed some reassuring answers like that :)
I will probably wright again in the months to come to see how the progress is going, and be patient, very patient..
thanks again sweetie
strombolina
strombolina
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 16th April 2011, 4:54 pm

There's such a wonderful group of ladies here sweetness, if you have any questions or concerns, just ask away babe, someone will always come along and help if they can, nothing ever goes unanswered.

If you take a look in the 'April buddies' thread which is a sticky at the top of the 'general Breast Augmentation' section of the forum, you'll find a whole bunch of ladies there who will have had or be waiting for their surgeries around the same time as yourself.

Sometimes it's just reassuring to have someone going through the same thing at the same time and that's where you'll find it here hunni. xxx

Last edited by cookie on 16th April 2011, 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 16th April 2011, 4:55 pm

Hey, welcome! You have come to the right place here. Someone wis bound to know exactly how u feel! Im goin for my sugery this thursday, and i hope they turn out how i want, thats the biggest worry after the canular thing! (eeeww!) you will read on here a lot of girls are amazed at how much their breast change after surgery and continue to do so for up to a year. So give them sum time, im sure you will love them soon and wonder what you were worried about! Good luck xx Hug
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by strombolina 16th April 2011, 4:57 pm

thanks jen thats very sweet of u, good luck on your surgery! im sure they would turn out as beautiful as you where expecting them, but as they say, we have to give it time..
xx
strombolina
strombolina
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by strombolina 17th April 2011, 3:06 am

Now i have another question/curiosity if someone out there maybe can help me :)
After a breast job, do boobs only look bigger but still are the same shape as the ones you had before the breast augmentation? Like for example mine where not completely pointing up (the nipple) but like looking forward more.. i was hoping that with this boob job my shape would change too at least a little, because i really was not happy with my breasts as they where before, not only because of the size but of the shape too, so again im curious how it go for all you girls in this blog, after many months have passed .. you see your breasts bigger but with same older shape? or do u see a slight or big change?
Hope i was not to confusing and understood (since english is my second language!)
thanks xx
strombolina
strombolina
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 17th April 2011, 9:17 am

Do you mean that you weren't happy with your nipple position pre-op?

Its likely your nipples will remain in the same position hun.

Ddid you discuss this pre-op with your surgeon hun? xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strombolina 17th April 2011, 3:20 pm

hi cookie, yes we did discuss it, he would try he's best so that they would end up pointing a little bit more upwards, so i have to wait the months to come and see the results, but as they are right now im very happy and i know they are still pretty swollen, its only been a week..
Thanks for all the support :) xx
strombolina
strombolina
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shell143 19th April 2011, 8:43 pm

Hi strombolina,

I'm 3 weeks post op and had 300cc.

Before my op my nipple was very close to my natural breast crease due to wearing the wrong bras when I was developing as a teen.. My surgeon made the incision lower than my natural breast crease...

On the day of my op when my surgeon drew on me he showed me the line where my natural crease was, the line where he would make the incision which was a bit lower and the shaded area in-between that would fill out once the implants were in... Did you have anything similar?

Even one week after my op I was concerned that they werent as full in the bottom but I've seen changes everyday and can see the already how they will settle.

The link to the diagram that cookie has shown you is spot on... At 3 weeks I still have alot of questions but have seen them changing day by day...

Xxx
shell143
shell143
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by strombolina 21st April 2011, 1:52 pm

Hi Shell, i dont think that was my case, we actually didnt know which my cc size would be before surgery because he said he would have to decide at the time he was performing the surgery and see which size fits best, so that it wouldnt give me bad results, meaning that he would put as much as he can but also taking care that he doesnt put too much that they end up bigger on the upper part than the lower part because then they would be pointing down my nipples, i see now they are not pointing down, that is not a problem anymore, but he ended up putting me 300cc and it doesnt even fill a c cup i think. He told me not to wore bra for 3 months but ive been trying my old bras and now they fit perfectly, before they where loose, and i used 34b, i was really hoping with the augmentation i would be a full C, and im really unhappy with the size. I have been doing some research online about redo's policy, saw that some surgeons only charge for or costs, i wouldnt get it right away, i would wait at least 6months, but i should tell him im not happy with the size right? Have anyone else been through this? :(
strombolina
strombolina
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down