Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post surgery bra and size - HELP PLEASE!!

3 posters

Go down

Post surgery bra and size - HELP PLEASE!! Empty Post surgery bra and size - HELP PLEASE!!

Post by littlewilko 20th March 2011, 10:18 pm

Hi ladies - i'm having my BA on 30th March and hoping to have 290 or 330 anatomical overs, from a saggy, empty 34a/b. Could you please recommend some post surgery bras, and also what sort of size should i be buying. I'm hoping to be a small D, but its so hard to know. Thankyou so much for reading, and for any help. I'm starting to panic now that i'm unprepared!!!
littlewilko
littlewilko
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post surgery bra and size - HELP PLEASE!! Empty Re: Post surgery bra and size - HELP PLEASE!!

Post by Plinkabob 20th March 2011, 11:12 pm

I have a post surgical bra that I got on ebay for £5 which doesn't matter what size you go, only what size band you are. They are really stretchy so it doesn't matter and it's specially made for it. I got another 2 on there as well but they do up at the back so unless you have someone to help you do it up I would be careful about what type you get :o)
Plinkabob
Plinkabob
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 109

https://www.facebook.com/plinkabob

Back to top Go down

Post surgery bra and size - HELP PLEASE!! Empty Re: Post surgery bra and size - HELP PLEASE!!

Post by lucyt 20th March 2011, 11:18 pm

I would get measured before your ba and make sure you have theband size 100% accurate. I spent my life thinking I was a 34 band but am in fact a 28/30 I was measuring the 'old' way. Had I known that my post op bras would've been more supportive. I don't think it was particularly detrimental wearing a 34 or anything but do feel support would've been better in the right size. It is the band rather than cup which gives most support.
lucyt
lucyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 307

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down