Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Implant size!!

3 posters

Go down

Implant size!! Empty Implant size!!

Post by hollyolivarria 16th March 2011, 11:31 pm

Hey Girls!! I wanted to know if anyone out there can help me out. I talked to my PS about sizing and he recomended 390cc or 410cc for me, Im 5'6 and 150lbs and Im getting them under the muscle. He told me that they will look smaller, so 410cc would look around 380cc or 390cc... Is this true?? Im afraid of going to big. I want the natural look and I dont want extremly big boobs, I just want more than I have now... Im only 34A. Also if anyone had 410cc out there, how do like them??
hollyolivarria
hollyolivarria
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 103

Back to top Go down

Implant size!! Empty Re: Implant size!!

Post by carol_s 16th March 2011, 11:37 pm

Hi Holly, I'm similar in size (just a little bit lighter) - what is your band size?? Oooops - sorry, I just noticed you're a 34, also same as me.
I had 420's under the muscle (extra high profile) and ended up a 34DD - and believe me, they just don't look that big, especially when dressed.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by Loubyroo 17th March 2011, 8:13 am

I agree with Carol, I had 410 unders and went from a 34b to a 34e, I originally wanted to be a C/D but thankfully found this site and learnt ALOT prior to my op! 410 was the largest implant my PS would use (and I had to beg for that!) due to my existing breast width etc

To be honest hun, although I do love my new boobs I would like them alittle bigger nope and already intend a re-op in a few years time (I don't have children yet) where I would like an additional 100cc.

I am 5'10" and weigh 10st my rib measurement is 32" (but I wear a 34" band for comfort). I will PM you my photo album derails, feel free to take a look.

My one peice of advice for all pre-BA girls is to always choose the largest implant your PS offers x
Loubyroo
Loubyroo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by hollyolivarria 17th March 2011, 3:45 pm

Thatnks so much guys, I just always been so small chested and didnt want something so extreme and me be look dumb. I think actually about 90% sure that I wuill go with 410cc. Oh and Loubyroo, your breast look great. I really cant wait for mine!!
hollyolivarria
hollyolivarria
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down