Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One week to go,Transform have called with Bad news

+16
*Sally*
alfie
Jenbabes
bentley936
jellytot1
RoxyChick
yettiricey
iampetite
Peachy34
angbabyxx
misf1
Jenz24
carol_s
Loubyroo
Diamond2223
sharonk
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

One week to go,Transform have called with Bad news Empty One week to go,Transform have called with Bad news

Post by sharonk 14th March 2011, 7:42 pm

Ladies,

One week to go until my operation and I recieved a call from Transform today telling me I still owe £450 for my surgery, at the time of my consultation I agreed a price with them for the operation plus day care, I paid in full and was looking forward to my op.

now less than 7 days before i'm due to go in they are telling me the 'surgeon only does surgery on patients staying for nightcare and that i need to pay another £450 to cover this'

I'm annoyed and upset at the same time, this isnt the news i wanted with one week to go, has this happened to anyone else before going to Transform?

any advice would be appriciated help
sharonk
sharonk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

One week to go,Transform have called with Bad news Empty Re: One week to go,Transform have called with Bad news

Post by Diamond2223 14th March 2011, 7:53 pm

Hi , what surgeon was it ? I had my op there and was never given option of daycase so was wondering if was same surgeon . If you agreed price it's there mistake and they are in breech of contract if they do not do it for price agreed . Don't give in and give them more . I actually haggled with them and price went down from £4000 to £3500 as I said I was going to get quotes elsewhere . To suddenly write to you saying you owe more money is really wrong and I think they are just trying it on to be honest I would ring your coordinator and tell her that you've agreed price & that's that . Good luck x
Diamond2223
Diamond2223
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

One week to go,Transform have called with Bad news Empty Re: One week to go,Transform have called with Bad news

Post by Loubyroo 14th March 2011, 7:54 pm

Oh Hun, that SUCKS!!!! I don't know what to say...Do you have something in writing confirming your bill and what you have already paid? I would threaten legal and see if they give (I suspect they will).
Loubyroo
Loubyroo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 14th March 2011, 8:04 pm

.......I agreed a price with them for the operation plus day care, I paid in full .......
Do you have the paperwork for this Sharon - especially that you have paid in full?? If so, tell them that they are breaking a legally binding contract and that you will have no other option to place this in the hands of your solicitor.
Even if it was just verbally agreed, they still have to honour the contract so you are on very firm ground. They agreed to the sum you have to pay - don't pay a penny more.
Good Luck sweetheart xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenz24 14th March 2011, 9:16 pm

Yeah hun did they not give you a quotation thing? with the full price and what you've paid etc?! If you have that then you DEF shouldnt pay more!! Let us know how you get on x
Jenz24
Jenz24
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonk 14th March 2011, 9:23 pm

They messed up as they had a powercut when all my payment and paperwork went through, I have all my credit card receipts and emails so that's what I'm going re-send to them tomorrow. I just don't not want to have them done when I have paid already. The problem I have is I can't do over night as my bf can't take holiday the day after to pick me up lol so they have to honour the day care. Will keep you posted :) x
sharonk
sharonk
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 14th March 2011, 10:11 pm

Just keep telling them you cant hun, offer to stay in a hotel near by (you dont have to do it) so that you would be able to get back if you needed to, just say you havent got the money, you want to be a day case and as far as you were concerned everything was bought and paid for.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 14th March 2011, 10:38 pm

That's a bit naughty.....I'm surprised really, Transform were brilliant with me but then I was always a day case. I would definately haggle with them, they want your business or they don't - don't pay a penny more hunni. xx
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 14th March 2011, 11:14 pm

Wow what a cheek. I agree with the other girls I wouldn't be paying them for their error. They have made a mistake and should be looking at how to accommodate your wishes the paying customer. Good luck and I hope it doesn't cause you too much additional stress x
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by iampetite 15th March 2011, 12:01 am

Good luck hun! Hope it'll work out.

But make sure you have the paperwork and do not pay them the extra that they ask for! Because it wasn't agreed upon!
iampetite
iampetite
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 15th March 2011, 11:46 am

Oh this is so wrong, I agree don't pay a penny more and insist on daycase. Oh how stressful, good luck in sorting this out hun x
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 15th March 2011, 12:00 pm

I wouldn't pay anything more. You should have a receipt with all your details on, which should indicate the amount that was agreed. Also, if they told you you could have a day case and not overnight then they should have booked you in with a surgeon who does day cases.

Keep us posted.
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot1 15th March 2011, 1:01 pm

My Surgeon didn't start work at that hospital until 1 pm, so I had to stay overnight - whereas if I had had a different surgeon who operated in the mornings I could have gone home - are you sure this isn't why Transform are telling you that you have to stay in - obviously thought if it is their mistake you shouldn't have to pay, but I don't know how you can get round getting home the following day.

My parents took me for my surgery and then my husband came straight after breakfast after my surgeon had checked me over, then my husband dropped me off at home and started work just an hour or so late.

Hope you find a solution soon, having a BA is stressful enough without complications a week before. xx
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 762

Back to top Go down

Post by bentley936 15th March 2011, 1:31 pm

I have to say i went with Transform and they were fab, i wasn't given the option to stay in or not (Even though i did stay over night) as i live two hours away from hospital. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.
bentley936
bentley936
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 15th March 2011, 1:36 pm

jellytot1 wrote:My Surgeon didn't start work at that hospital until 1 pm, so I had to stay overnight - whereas if I had had a different surgeon who operated in the mornings I could have gone home - are you sure this isn't why Transform are telling you that you have to stay in - obviously thought if it is their mistake you shouldn't have to pay, but I don't know how you can get round getting home the following day

Didn't think of that. Girls who are overnighters usually have surgery after midday, while day trippers will be booked in the early morning slots.

Best to ask exactly what's gone on. Sounds like it might be an admin error on their end.
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonk 15th March 2011, 4:43 pm

Thanks for all the replies,

Originally I was due to have my BA after lunch, but they called a few weeks ago to change it to 7-30am, which is confirmed. (this call came before the one saying i need to pay more for nightcare)

So i really don't know why they are playing at, everything is in place for my BF to pick my up Monday after the op etc so for them to change things the last minute is more than just a financial headache
sharonk
sharonk
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonk 16th March 2011, 8:08 pm

Hello Ladies,

Thought i would up date you, My co-ordinatot has got back to me and told me that she was at fault and quoted me the wrong price and made the mistake by saying i could have day care instead of night care (my surgeon apparently doesnt do day care). So she has contacted H/O to see what to do lol. I said i am not paying anymore as this is not what i as a customer should expect with customer service. She then said she will get back to me tomorrow (4 days before my op) if i wasnt so keen on getting my new boobies i would ask for a full refund and forget the whole thing, but i have my heart set on them being done on monday. So a little further forward but not too far :)
sharonk
sharonk
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 16th March 2011, 8:10 pm

Good for you hun at least you've let them know you aren't a pushover. Fingers crossed you get the answer you want x
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenbabes 16th March 2011, 8:22 pm

Fingers crossed for you hun, try not too stress yourself too much you need to be healthy for your op Hug
Jenbabes
Jenbabes
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 200

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenz24 16th March 2011, 8:28 pm

That's good, at least it sounds like they're admitting it's their fault. hopefully you'll get the answer you want x
Jenz24
Jenz24
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonk 16th March 2011, 8:40 pm

hope so :). Are you excited about your new boobies....
sharonk
sharonk
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 16th March 2011, 8:48 pm

I'll keep everthing crossed for you hun, they should do the decent thing as it their fault. Stick to your guns and insist on paying what you were quoted. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonk 16th March 2011, 8:53 pm

Thank you I will, my bf says I need to be strong and not give in just because I want new boobies and I can always get from somewhere else if its not the right outcome :) x
sharonk
sharonk
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 16th March 2011, 8:58 pm

sharonk wrote:Thank you I will, my bf says I need to be strong and not give in just because I want new boobies and I can always get from somewhere else if its not the right outcome :) x

Thats true hun, you can.
xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 16th March 2011, 9:22 pm

Hope it all works out for you babe. Got everything crossed xxx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next