Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

uplift with overs

3 posters

Go down

uplift with overs Empty uplift with overs

Post by xxjoxx 7th March 2011, 5:55 pm

Hi everyone, i'm new to the site and would welcome any advice and feedback...I'm booked in on 16th march for an uplift and 320 low profile overs...up until this morning i had it in my head i was having unders, but on speaking to my pc i found out its overs i'm having...now i'm all confused! Has anyone else had the same op i am having? At the moment i'm a very saggy 34c and have been told i will go to a D/DD (i'm more bothered about getting the lift than the size)
Will overs not be heavy and make me saggy again, i'v been saggy for that long i would prob cry if i end up the same way...any advice would be greatly appreciated xxxx
xxjoxx
xxjoxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

uplift with overs Empty Re: uplift with overs

Post by carol_s 7th March 2011, 6:23 pm

Overs will always be more prone to sagging than unders hun, as it is only the skin which is holding them in place. Having said that, they can look more natural than unders and they can stay firm for a long time as lots of the girls here can testify.
Have you considered having another word with your surgeon about your worries - for an experienced surgeon he should be equally adept in doing either.
xx
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by xxjoxx 7th March 2011, 6:30 pm

Thanks for your reply carol...I have a lot of loose skin so thats why i'm having overs...i can't believe i got mixed up like that thinking i was having unders..what an idiot!! My head is swimming with so much stuff thats its hard to take it all in! i am going to have another word with my surgeon, i'm back there on wednesday for my pre op!
What did you have done Carol? xx
xxjoxx
xxjoxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 7th March 2011, 6:52 pm

Hi hunnie, yes, it can be an awful lot of information to digest and then try and analyse what is best for yourself. Have a look at the consultation document (click this link to see it). If you think you would find it useful and would like a printable version, let me know and I will let you have a link to it).

I had very small boobs pre-op (mainly A cups, but occasionally a B cup depending on manufacturer) and I also have fairly thin skin after losing half my body weight two years ago ( yahoo ) so the surgeon had little option than to go for unders with me. My stats are under my avatar - and also below my signature.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xxjoxx 7th March 2011, 7:01 pm

i'v just had a look at the consultation document and if you could send me the link to print it off that would be great thank you!!
I'v just looked at your stats now, i'm still finding my feet on this site...its took me ages to work out how to post things lol!!

Wow how did you manage to lose so much weight? i'm trying to lose half a stone before my op (i'm 5"10 and 10st 7lb atm)

Are you happy with your boobs?? how was your initial recovery period? I'v heard that overs heal faster than unders xxx
xxjoxx
xxjoxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 7th March 2011, 7:27 pm

Yes, overs do seem to heal faster hun, but I didn't have any real pain from the operation itself, just soreness and numbness - but I did get terrible backache from sleeping on that inclined position (you can read my diary [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you want to). They also seem to take longer to drop and fluff until the muscle properly relaxes, which can take up to a year apparently. But, even at this stage I am so happy that I had them done.
I will send you a PM (Private Message) with the link in a minute or two hunnie.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xxjoxx 7th March 2011, 7:29 pm

Thanks Carol...you've been a great help :) xx
xxjoxx
xxjoxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 7th March 2011, 7:44 pm

You're welcome sweetheart - we are all in it to help each other along this whirlwind roller coaster of a journey.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 7th March 2011, 7:50 pm

Hello Jo welcome2 to the forum hun.

I've had an uplift with overs and am very happy with them hun. I started off an emptyish 34D and I'm now 34F after having 240cc high profile overs. There is always the possibility that they will sag again eventually, gravity always get there in the end, but you can help to minimise it by looking after them hun.

Who you having your surgery with hun?

xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by xxjoxx 7th March 2011, 7:55 pm

Hi hun and thank you...its a bit daunting coming on here at first so i welcome the replies and advice!!

Dr Helena Antoniadou is doing my op...I'm a very saggy 34C at the moment and really want the lift more than the size but i will prob go to a 34D/DD i don't really want to go much bigger than that... xxx
xxjoxx
xxjoxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 7th March 2011, 8:03 pm

I was the same, I just wanted to get back my pre-baby boobs. I admit though I did start to get boob greed before my op and I asked my ps if I could have a bigger implant but he wouldn't budge on the size, and I think he made the right call, I'm very pleased. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xxjoxx 7th March 2011, 8:07 pm

i'v got visions of waking up with mountains on my chest and hating them lol....I'm so glad you like yours :)
I don't suppose you have any pics i could see do you? I'd love to get some idea of what to expect xx
xxjoxx
xxjoxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 7th March 2011, 8:22 pm

I'm sorry hun newbies aren't allowed to request to see pictures... see this thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xxjoxx 7th March 2011, 8:29 pm

Ahh right i see...i can't send private messages either..it sucks lol xx
xxjoxx
xxjoxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 7th March 2011, 9:06 pm

Just keep on joining in and asking questions Jo and you will soon see your status change from 'Newbie' to 'Active' when you will be able to request to see pictures and to be able to PM.
It's nothing personal hun, just rules that have been put in place by the forum founder - anybody trawling the internet can access this site, and a guy could come on here with a female pseudonym and request to see images (not suggesting in any way that you are), by posting messages the mods are very good at sussing out anybody like this and banning them - so it is for your own protection as well as ours. Hope you can understand now why it is done. By doing this it helps us all to be able to relax and chat freely with each other.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xxjoxx 8th March 2011, 6:16 am

Thanks carol...i completely understand, its a good idea really! I'v been on a few other forums and no other one has the same restrictions...I'll be patient!! I'v loads of questions so i'm sure i'll become pretty active soon enough :) xxx
xxjoxx
xxjoxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down