Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is it normal?

4 posters

Go down

is it normal? Empty is it normal?

Post by hazleyez2201 1st March 2011, 9:38 pm

yesturday was my b.a. with donut lift. I dont have any soreness but I am extremely uncomfortable. I feel like a ton of bricks are on my chest. It is hard to breathe when I'm in an upright position. I have to lay down just to take some of the pressure off. I have already loosened the bandage and that did help a little. Is it normaly hard to breathe for a few days after surgery? Also it feels like I have bubbles around my chest area. Anytime I move to get up or to get a drink i feel it pulling and I'm afraid I'm gonna make my stiches come out.
hazleyez2201
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

is it normal? Empty Re: is it normal?

Post by wend 1st March 2011, 9:51 pm

Hi
I think it`s very different for most of us, i`m sure some girls on here have had this feeling. I personally felt sore and stinging sensations , bruised and tight. When i gently pressed at the top part it squelshed and crackled ( spooked me a bit) then by week 3 it felt like liquid sloshing around in the pocket with the implant ( went on till week 6 !). I`m happy to say this was all normal but no one warns you as we are all different i`m sure this is the case with you me dear. Try not to worry but if it gets to bad give the hospital a ring ( i had cause to ring within the first couple of weeks just for reasurance). You wont pull your stiches out ,do nothing and soon i`m sure this feeling will end happy healing hun xxx
wend
wend
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by hazleyez2201 1st March 2011, 10:07 pm

thank you wend. Yours look great in your avatar.
hazleyez2201
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 2nd March 2011, 4:29 pm

I flet like I had an elephant sat on my chest a couple of days after surgery. Then got very sore and tight. Sounds normal to me but if you're worried then phone the surgeon/clinic for reassurance.
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by newboobs? 2nd March 2011, 9:38 pm

Hi, that's just how I felt...except reversed!! I felt as if I had to lay down flat to relieve the tightness, firmness feeling around my chest upto my collarbone and around my back. Although I was totally knocked out for a week with the GA and spent the whole time in bed.
The first few nights were unbearable, propped up to allow for the swelling to ease. Then the back ache kicked later in the week...
I am feeling much better now, the firmness is slowly gravitating southwards, so don't feel quite as choked. Day by day they are generally dropping and I feel slightly more normal!

Only 9 days post op, so along way to go yet..but looking good if a little alien to me at the mo!!

I f I hadn't have found this site and read all about pree/post op I would be a living nightmare thinking what have I done??

I have realised that it is going to take time before everything is pretty much back to normal.

Any concerns though, just ring the nurses. Im sure all is well.
Katy x
newboobs?
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by hazleyez2201 3rd March 2011, 4:32 am

That is exactly what i'm thinking right now. Just had my first shower and my right boob is bigger than my left and my areolas still sit at the lower portion and look saggy when I had a donut lift. I am only two days post op so i hope after they settle the areola will be in a more natural position.
hazleyez2201
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down