Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

normal or not?

+5
Natty29
LJR
COOKIE
Charlii
leannejkl
9 posters

Go down

normal or not? Empty normal or not?

Post by leannejkl 16th September 2013, 6:59 pm

Hi girls i had my BA on the 4th July., 445 overs... i had a bleed and that made recovery a bbit longer for one of my boobs, however after about 4 weeks i was pain free, and i have not had pain for weeks boobs felt like my own, but these past 3 days my boob that had the bleed in is starting to hurt again, tingling, sore to touch (not major pain) and ache.. my other boob feels fine nothing like this one...

am i still healing and to expect things like this or should this sudden change be told to my surgeon? any advice please x
leannejkl
leannejkl
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

normal or not? Empty Re: normal or not?

Post by Charlii 16th September 2013, 9:41 pm

Certainly you're still healing, you'll get random pains and aches up to a year probably. Its likely just dropping or something. But if youre at all worried, or you start to see some bruising or it feels too hot, give your nurse a call and get it checked out.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 17th September 2013, 2:18 am

The heamatoma was all sorted when you would have had your surgery to correct this babe, so don't worry, whoever that bleed came from it isn't going to just open again.

Charlii has given good advise lovely and just 2 months post-op you're so, so early in your recovery and nerve pain is very common hun...

Another thing it could be is that you've overdone things a little and with that some being the side taking longer to heal, it maybe isn't quite ready for what you're doing. Maybe you're back at the gym? Maybe you did something over the first few days prior to this pain kicking off? Anything like that could possibly be the cause and its just your boob saying "Hey! I'm not ready yet"! Lol. If you do feel it is because maybe you've overdone things then getting the old trusty high impact sportsbra on for a week 24/7 again to give it some stability will help lots hun. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by LJR 17th September 2013, 6:20 am

I have been told to expect the healing to take up to a year in total, so the usual pains and twinges will come and go throughout the year x
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by leannejkl 17th September 2013, 6:37 am

thanks everyone for your advice, its so hard to know whats normal or not, think i have just freaked out with being in no pain at all to starting to feel pain again i started thinking, oh god my boobs gonna fall off' haha
leannejkl
leannejkl
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 17th September 2013, 10:47 am

haha i was on this forum everyday wen i first had my boobs done.for every little twinge i wud post a question.all of the aches and twinges u r feeling r completely normal leanne.i dont think we ever stop worrying bout our boobs cus we just dont want anything to go wrong.being on this forum helped me wiv a lot of those anxiety's.i hope ur boobs feel better soon :)Hug
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 17th September 2013, 12:31 pm

Good to hear from you Leanne!!! It's good to see that although you had a heamatoma that it won't have any lasting affects like cookie has said, time goes so fast!! :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 17th September 2013, 4:26 pm

I went weeks without anything and then twinges and aches. I had really uncomfortable nipple pain a few months back and I am nearly a year post op, just lasted about 24 hours, but I had to take a few pain killers. Wasn't nice. Still healing I guess. Only really now that I can give them a good old squeeze and feel comfortable with it. I get achy boobs about the time of my period, as I used to get. I think hormonal changes in the body can play a part x
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 17th September 2013, 4:50 pm

Good point about the hormonal changes Jakki - perhaps when we get/have new boobies we think they will be/are indestructible.... mother nature never gives a break eh... x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 17th September 2013, 5:02 pm

Love the new avi by the way Leanne! xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by leannejkl 17th September 2013, 6:23 pm

yea i am pleased with how bad things got after the op a few weeks on you wuold never have thought i went through that as i feel i have healed really well and quick,...

Thanks, i cant seem to take any pics without having these bad boys popping in the shot ahaha
leannejkl
leannejkl
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 17th September 2013, 6:26 pm

Haha!!! Love it :D sounds like a good problem to have XX
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clazabella 18th September 2013, 12:06 pm

I really feel for you. I also had a haematoma a couple of hours post surgery so had to have a second op and had loads of pain for what seemed like ages. Still not pain free even now although it is very slowly getting better. I have days (like today) when i sit and wonder why on earth i had it done still! It will get better and it's early days. Just wanted you to know that your'e not alone thats all. Not everyone has a fast, easier recovery...some of us just have to wait a while longer to get there.
clazabella
clazabella
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 276
Location : Just returned from being an expat in the UAE for 6 years to the good old UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down