Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complications or regrets anyone??

5 posters

Go down

complications or regrets anyone?? Empty complications or regrets anyone??

Post by candycain 19th February 2011, 7:28 pm

Hi Everyone

My BA is in 3 weeks. I am getting teardrop shaped cohesive gel "gummy bear" over the muscle. Going with 360 or 375. currently an A cup an hoping for a nice C. This was always a dream I had to get implants but the closer the time comes the more scared I am getting. My Doctor has said they will give me a lift going over the muscle but now I am reading horror stories about bottoming out and capsular contracture from going over. I am also very pale skined and worried about becoming all veiny. I am also scared they will feel hard, get deformed and or look and feel really fake. Scared my boobs will start to sag more with the overs. Looking for any advice on this subject.

Candy
candycain
candycain
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 297

Back to top Go down

complications or regrets anyone?? Empty Re: complications or regrets anyone??

Post by misf1 20th February 2011, 3:16 am

There are risks of complications with a BA many of which can be fixed, this is why it is so important that you make sure you have a good aftercare policy with your company/surgeon to ensure should something go wrong they will re op for free. There are complications with under or over placement. CC(capsular contracture) is a risk with either placement although the % risk with overs is slightly increased. You can get bottoming out with overs if the implants are too large or the pocket created by the surgeon is too large, this can be corrected by the surgeon.
As for vieny skin, straight after your BA yes it is quite possible that your skin will look more vieny, this is due to the skin being stretched and so becoming more see through and thinner, skin is a brilliant thing though and it's constantly renewing itself, so after some time you will get the normal thickness back to your skin so viens should not be any more noticeable than they are now. Straight after your op they will feel hard and they may feel hard and look fake for a good few weeks or months, but as they heal and settle and soften they will start to look natural and feel softer. I have found my boobs feel soft but they are slightly firmer than a natural breast but not in a freaky hard way, just a slightly firmer feel. Deformity of the breast would only happen in cases or complications such as CC or rotation of the implant, this can by fixed by the surgeon. All breasts will sag, you are not really having a substantially large implant so I would think the chances of premature sagging would be minimal.
It takes a year for your new boobs to be fully healed, so you should expect is to take a few months for them to look and feel completely natural. I would also look at the pros and cons of implant placements both over and under the muscle. Look up all the possible complications, most can be corrected.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 20th February 2011, 3:21 am

PS I've had no complications and I dont have one regret, best thing I've ever done :thumbs:
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 20th February 2011, 9:42 am

Hiya, I had my BA 10 months ago, no regrets or complications. xx
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 21st February 2011, 10:55 am

Hiya, I have capsular contracture but to be honest implants are 10 years old now so It's done me a favour really and made me find the money for an update :-) Even with this complication I've never had regrets and they do settle and soften and unless I've told people about my surgery nobody would've known. I went from an A to a C cup and they have always looked very natural and until recently always felt very soft. Good luck I hope you feel better about your up coming BA :-)
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 21st February 2011, 11:39 am

You'll be absolutely fine. As misf1 said, as long as you have good aftercare, any complications can be dealt with.

The implants that you're having will give you a really nice size, you may find they're veiny at first, but that's only because your skin is stretched.

CC should be covered by your aftercare (most companies are 3-5 years after your op) and as long as you're aware of the signs of it, you'll be able to catch it out should you think it's happening.

We all have these worries, it's perfectly natural, but thousands of girls have their BA's every week and only a small percentage suffer complications.
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by candycain 21st February 2011, 3:28 pm

Thanks Ladies. I really hope I am don't have problems. I don"t want to have permanant damage.
candycain
candycain
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 297

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 21st February 2011, 4:10 pm

The worst thing about it for me was all the worrying I did!
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down