Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bra fitting

+3
jellytot1
carol_s
Fullatlast
7 posters

Go down

Bra fitting Empty Bra fitting

Post by Fullatlast 16th February 2011, 6:14 pm

Hi all,
Can someone please clarify when I need to be fitted for a bra. I have been living day and night in my lovely/attractive sports bra which now seems a little big as well as being really uncomfortable now.
I will be 6 weeks post op on 1st March. For the first time this weekend however, I will have to wear a proper bra (bought way before my BA when I was still dreaming lol), as I am going out, but as I havent been properly fitted, I am worried that the size will be wrong and in turn incur me some discomfort and may not be good for the girls.

So basically, should I get fitted for at least one bra to ensure I am comfortable for the weekend and then get fitted again when my time is up, or should I wear the uncomfortable bra??

Your advices would be much appreciated.

Many thanks xxx wavey
Fullatlast
Fullatlast
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Bra fitting Empty Re: Bra fitting

Post by carol_s 16th February 2011, 6:24 pm

Go and get something you feel comfortable in sweetheart, especially if you have to go the full weekend in it.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot1 16th February 2011, 6:55 pm

Measure yourself under your boobs and across the middle of your boobs and use the on-line calculator - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - this will give you a rough idea of whether the bra you bought pre BA is anywhere near the right size. But you can't beat being properly measured and fitted for a bra- at my fitting I realised how much bras can vary from manufacturer and style - I have 3 new bras (a 30E, 30F & 30FF).

Enjoy your weekend, and take your trusty sports bra just incase the underwires are unbearable as they take time to get used to - I started off just wearing mine for an hour each evening before a special event and still mostly live in my sports bra as haven't got permission really for proper bras yet.
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 762

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 16th February 2011, 8:44 pm

I would get fitted hun, if the other bra is uncomfy it doesn't fit. Underwire can be uncomfy though when you first start wearing them again. I had to train myself for an hour a day then build up from there.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 16th February 2011, 8:46 pm

Personally I would wait until you are 6 weeks PO and get to bravissimo for a proper fitting, most ladies are plesantly surprised when gtting probperly measured after a BA xx
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by Zzz1981 16th February 2011, 8:52 pm

I am in agreement with all the girlies babes, I would get measured because you really don't want to be out of your hot stuff sports bra and your new babies stuck in an uncomfortable bra that maybe too big or too small!

Have a lovely night with your new puppies! X x x
Zzz1981
Zzz1981
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 203

Back to top Go down

Post by Fullatlast 17th February 2011, 3:22 pm

Thank you for your advice ladies. I have tried measuring myself and am looking like a DD at the moment and the bra I have is a D so that is one problem sorted dance .
I think I shall take the general advice and just wait......its just another excuse to buy myself a cheap t.shirt dress in the sale as I will be able to hide my sports bra well underneath that.

Nonwithstanding, I am sure myself and the new girls will have a great night out.

Thanks
Fullatlast
Fullatlast
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 17th February 2011, 3:48 pm

Well I'm sure the girls have covered everything, I personally would stay in the 'comfy' zone for now. I hope you and your 'girls' have a fab weekend. Enjoy yourself hun but take it easy too..... Hug
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down