Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Replacement surgery tomorrow- HELP!!

+5
kay
jellytot1
LittleOne
carol_s
Sunny123
9 posters

Go down

Replacement surgery tomorrow- HELP!! Empty Replacement surgery tomorrow- HELP!!

Post by Sunny123 15th February 2011, 10:05 am

Hi Girls.

I’m due to have my PIP implants removed tomorrow and replaced with Nagors. I’m really nervous- I hate operations so much- I always think something will go wrong or I wont wake up..

As some of you know Ive had a pretty emotional time recently after finding a lump in my breast, learning I have ruptured PIPS, falling pregnant, losing my baby and then had to have a D+C last week which was so upsetting. I don’t think I could cope if something else went wrong.

I know that I need to get these implants out as they are PIPS but I feel upset and anxious by it all - I like the look and feel of my breasts now and am scared I’m not going to like the new ones. Plus having to go through that awful period of them being sore and swollen, not being able to exercise, waiting for them to drop.

Is recovery quicker second time around? I cant remember the first time that well! Do they look as natural? When can I go back to the gym? How long til they look like my current ones???!

Oh I’m all in a tiss and anxious about it!!!

Sunny
x

Sunny123
Sunny123
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Replacement surgery tomorrow- HELP!! Empty Re: Replacement surgery tomorrow- HELP!!

Post by carol_s 15th February 2011, 10:21 am

Oh hunnie, I'm sure you will be fine. I'm weird because as an insomniac, I actually like the feeling of a GA, dropping off to sleep in an instant and then waking up what seems like seconds later feeling fine.
People say that the 2nd time around is far easier than the first and if you loved your boobies the last time, you will love them even more once those terrible PIPs have been removed and will look even better than before.
Your surgeon will be able to tell you when you can go back to the gym - I went back after 4 weeks - but only for such things as the treadmill and X-Trainer - now rowing machine or weights yet.
You'll be fine sweetheart
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Replacement surgery tomorrow- HELP!! Empty Re: Replacement surgery tomorrow- HELP!!

Post by LittleOne 15th February 2011, 10:28 am

You'll be fine lovely.

I had my pip's replaced with Nagor's...they look and feel so much better than the pips ever did so you wont be disapointed.
Healing time is much quicker and less painful as the pocket is already there.
I found that mine on the whole dropped faster than last time, although the left which had a ruptured pip in took it's sweet little time but it's getting there.
The first BA I had I was bawling my eyes out when I went down and the were putting me under...I woke bawling my eyes out too.
This time round I was much calmer as I knew this was the right thing to do and my health would be better for it in the long run. As a result I woke up calm and chilled.

Just think this is the last thing in a whole line of rubbish you've had to deal with, after this it's all over and you can take some time for yourself, recover physically and emotionally and start thinking about the next step in your life.

Good luck for tomorrow xx
LittleOne
LittleOne
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny123 15th February 2011, 10:40 am

Can you remember how long it took them to drop this time round? How long did you have off work?

Is there anything I need to remember to do for tomorrow or for recovery? I cant remember anything!
Sunny123
Sunny123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleOne 15th February 2011, 10:50 am

The right one settled and dropped quite quickly, left one almost fully dropped, hopefully not much longer.
I had 2 weeks off, but I have quite a physically demanding job and should have taken longer off. I was put on light duties for a while ut my body told me when I'd overdone it.

For tomorrow I'd pack your bag now if not already done, get everything sorted and just chill for the rest of the day.
Take magazines...books required too much concentration.
Lip balm is always good.
Have a pillow for the journey back.

You might find that things that were difficult to do first time such as flushing a toilet or washing your hair aren't so difficult this time...but if it's uncomfortable don't do it.
Have everything you might want handy at home level with you so there's no reaching up or down for things.
Button/zip up tops are always good.
LittleOne
LittleOne
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny123 15th February 2011, 11:29 am

i just really dont want the op.... I hate the thought of going through all the pain and recovery when Im happy as I am..... Damn those PIPs. Its so upsetting having to go through all this again. Its so wrong.
Sunny123
Sunny123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot1 15th February 2011, 11:38 am

Good luck for tomorrow - I'm sure you will feel much better knowing that those PIP implants are gone for good. Hope you feel happier and heathier once you have recovered and your luck changes for the better. Hug
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 762

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 15th February 2011, 11:44 am

Aw hun xx just wanted to say try to focus on the end result xx At least those horrid PIPS will be out xx

You've had suck a terrible time lately hun, this is just the last hurdle and then you can take some you time xx sending you good thoughts and lots of strength to see you through the next few days my lovely xx

Try to relax and think nice thoughts about the future xx I know it can be difficult but try to concentrate on thinking positive thoughts sweety xx Things will get better xx Promise xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 15th February 2011, 12:48 pm

Good luck for tomorrow hunni. It must be upsetting for you after everything that you have been through, but just try and think positive, once the pips are gone you can look forward and start thinking about the future. We'll all be thinking off you here at the BJSF hunni. group hug
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix 15th February 2011, 6:06 pm

Hi Sunny,

I hope i can put your mind at rest a little. I was very nervous before my reop and was worried about how they would look. They turned out so much better, they feel better than pips and look virtually the same except where i had lost volume due to the rupture. They went back to how they should have been and felt perkier. I also found they dropped very quickly, within the first couple of weeks, and recovery time in general was quicker. The scars still took about the same amount of time.

Good luck! I know it is hard just try to stay positive xx
Vix
Vix
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach26 15th February 2011, 8:41 pm

Good luck for tomorrow hunnie. Hope it all goes as well as possible and the pain is minimal xxx
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1316

http://markowenunofficial.forum-motion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny123 17th February 2011, 9:17 am

Well ive survived surgery! In the hospital now& just had brekkie. Had bad nights sleep. Not in agony but just couldnt sleep. Not used to sleeping upright.

My boobs look huge and bit concerned theyre sitting high but surgeon has said its swelling. Theyre a little bit bigger than last ones as had to go up a bit to fill pocket. Surgeon showed me pics of ruptured implsnts before- shocking. Both had ruptured- i thought it was only my right one!

Anyway ill write a proper report latet but wanted to ley u know.

Chest feels so tight now though. Horrid.
Sunny123
Sunny123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 17th February 2011, 9:46 am

Glad all went well Hun xx take it easy xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 17th February 2011, 12:07 pm

Hi there

I had to have my implants removed although they were trilucent and not pips, but they were withdrawn etc so I had no choice. I remember my first op recovery as being horrible and I was very down for 2 weeks, on my 2nd op I don't have any real memories so it must've been ok. I don't remember any real pain after the 2nd one and I recovered much much quicker. I too was happy with my first ones but it turns out they had actually ruptured inside (I didn't have a clue) but I loved my other ones more because I had peice of mind :-) good luck tomorrow, I am sure you will be just fine and I really hope this is a start of a real good lucky phase as you've been through quite a lot already. Big hug group hug
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 17th February 2011, 12:42 pm

Glad everything has gone well hun, I'll look forward to reading your story. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down