Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 days po uplift after having implants last june

+7
COOKIE
sarahdawn31
mrsm
alfie
kay
kld247
twinmum23
11 posters

Go down

2 days po uplift after having implants last june Empty 2 days po uplift after having implants last june

Post by twinmum23 26th January 2011, 1:41 pm

u may rememeber me from last year my username was vicky2706 but had to change it (long story) but i basically had alot of worrys as my boobs didnt sit right and seemed too high and i had alot of saggy breast tissue kinda hanging under where the implant sat so looked rather odd, well i ended up going back to see dr plovier in novemeber and because he had changed surgery he said i would have to pay to have an uplift as that is what i should of had in first place! bearing in mind i clearly said when i had my very first consultation that i wanted an uplift and big implants and i was told that at my age and because of the size of the implants i wanted that an uplift would not be needed and so i was advised that i would get a great result from having just 600cc implants alone so i went with the advice i was given and had a consultation with dr plovier just minutes before op who never mentioned i needed an uplift to get good boobs! so.. back to the story, i said to him well i was advised that was not needed and u never mentioned to me when you looked at my breasts that i should be having a uplift and his answer was that he does what it says im booked in for and that the man who done my first consultation doesnt care about the end result but how to get the easiest money and breast implant ops are far easier than breast uplift ops so thats why he would of fobbed me off with this and i said but you could of told me when i had my pre op consultation and he said well u was already booked in for implants i couldnt fit you in for an uplift wtf (( i would not have had an uplift alone if i had been told i wud be left with strange looking boobs with sagging tissue at bottom, i woud of waited to have the uplift and impants together)) so anyway i said its not fair i have noot had the boobs i was told i woud get and he said well ok because i feel bad i will re operate on you and give you an uplift for the same combined price as if you had paid for it all in one go but bearing in mind u would have to pay out for euro star again plus hotel accomadation and i just though no way am i ever going back to you!! i actually feel like taking legal action against him as i just dont think its right!!
so anyway just thought i would update you as i then went to mr javaid who works at pinehill hospitak and omg what a lovely man! and i have had an uplift with him on tuesday morning and im so happy woohoo finnaly gonna have the boobs i wanted :) i cant properly see them obviously cos they got bandages on but i can tell they look good hehe!! just on the major panic now about infections and everything but cant believe the difference in pain from when i had the implants in! i can barely feel any pain tbh its just slight stinging now and again and im only taking paracetamol and ibuprofen where as when i had the implants it was unbearable pain i suppose because was under the muscle which is painfull isnt it .. well just thought i would come back on here and share my story and get advise for my latest breast surgery as i know u ladies are great at giving good advice dance and sorry for my long story ive probs bored u half to death if u did read it lol

oo little question .. is it normal to have little like old blood patches on your dressing, i can see a few small patches that are on my dressing but its not loads and its not wet looking so think its from yesterday straight after op but thats ok right? and knowing me ive probs wrote this in wrong forum as i wasnt sure where to put it lol
twinmum23
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 74

Back to top Go down

2 days po uplift after having implants last june Empty Re: 2 days po uplift after having implants last june

Post by kld247 26th January 2011, 2:55 pm

I had a few blood stains on my dressings twinmum23. They were dry like yours and I had them from when I had my op. My nurse told me not to worry unless they were wet and fresh xx
Happy healing and hope you love your new boobies as they begin to settle and feel like yours xxx
kld247
kld247
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 609

Back to top Go down

2 days po uplift after having implants last june Empty Re: 2 days po uplift after having implants last june

Post by kay 26th January 2011, 6:45 pm

Hi and welcome back wavey

So pleased your story has had a happy ending xx

The little old blood patches is normal yeah xx if they grow or look fresh, then call you PS xx

Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 26th January 2011, 7:09 pm

Hello :wavey: welcome back hunni.

So sorry you've had such a rough time hun, I don't blame you not wanting your original ps to operate on you again, you lose all faith in them don't you. You now have your happy ending though, so onwards and upwards. Happy healing hunni.

xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsm 26th January 2011, 8:21 pm

Glad you've finally got the boobies you wanted twinmum, I like a happy ending.
Not impressed with the attitude of your first surgeon though!
xxx
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 26th January 2011, 9:29 pm

Wow, how frusterating to have had to go through to ops to achieve what you should have had in the first place!

I am glad to hear it all worked out and you have the boobs you have always wanted.

Enjoy your new boobies and happy recovering! x
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th January 2011, 7:53 am

Welcome back twinmum23 2 days po uplift after having implants last june 399357

So sorry to read you've been through so much babe, but great to read you're finally happy!

The oozing you're experiencing is perfectly normal hun, unless the dressings are sodden which your aren't you have absolutely nothing to worry about. Enjoy 'em babe. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 27th January 2011, 9:29 am

Hi,

Good story with a successful ending dance

Im having similar problems with one of my boobies. I have a DB going on :(

Did the PS have to remove your implant to 'lift' your breast or did he leave the implant in place and work around it?

I'm just wondering as I guess I am going to have to have this done in the near future.....like you I found the pain quite awful after my partial unders and am not looking forward to the pain of an uplift aswell but i know the end result will be worth it!

Congratulations on your new lovely boobies, I hope u enjoy them xxxxx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by elle83 27th January 2011, 1:47 pm

Sounds like you've been thru a lot, your old PS sounds infuriating!!!! Glad you have the boobies you wanted now tho!!! xxxx dance
elle83
elle83
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by twinmum23 28th January 2011, 11:25 pm

Tonic28 wrote:Hi,

Good story with a successful ending dance

Im having similar problems with one of my boobies. I have a DB going on :(

Did the PS have to remove your implant to 'lift' your breast or did he leave the implant in place and work around it?

I'm just wondering as I guess I am going to have to have this done in the near future.....like you I found the pain quite awful after my partial unders and am not looking forward to the pain of an uplift aswell but i know the end result will be worth it!

Congratulations on your new lovely boobies, I hope u enjoy them xxxxx

hey hunni, i was lucky that my implants were in the right place so luckily my new plastic surgeon could work around them and did not have to touch them he just done the lift so my pain has been alot less because if this im sure, i literally am so shocked by how little im in pain i havnt even had to use painkillers today and im only 4 days post op but i feel nothing (maybe i have killed all my nerve endings lmao) i was in agony for 2 weeks after having the implants in.
and thanks everyone for reading my story, fingers crossed everythings perfect once the bandages come off and i will finnaly have the boobs i wanted lol im pretty confident everythings gonna be ok but u never know lol x
twinmum23
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 29th January 2011, 10:51 am

Yay!! So pleased for you and very reassuring for me.

Happy healing and amazing you have no pain, hope Im the same!
xxxxxxx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolaxxxx 29th January 2011, 11:31 am

Hey huni Im glad your happy with the end result and Thats a joke the way ure ps treated you. Ive had an uplift and Implants 5 days ago and all my pain is just like muscle pain so Im guessing thats from putting the Implant under them Ive had a couple of nippy pains aswell but not much I thought id be in agony. I had a lot of bleeding from my left breast the day after but its alright now and ive got the spotting on the other bits of dressing aswsell dont worry about it I asked and they said it was normal. xx
Nicolaxxxx
Nicolaxxxx
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot1 29th January 2011, 12:30 pm

Congratulations and thank you for sharing your story with us. Happy healing and let us know the verdict when the bandages come off - bet you can't wait! x
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 762

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down