Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uplift in Prague, two days PO

3 posters

Go down

Uplift in Prague,  two days PO Empty Uplift in Prague, two days PO

Post by JessicaLOU 27th August 2014, 3:55 am

Hi ladies,

Had my breast uplift two days ago. My surgeon advised me that i didn't need an implant as there was enough breast tissue left without. Was nervous about ending up tiny like this but actually I'm glad now. Think once boobs have settled will be nice size and shape for me. (i was wearing a 36dd before though most of that was skin ewwww)

I had the full anchor uplift. Boobs are looking good from what i can see under the bandages. Absolutely rock solid! And at the moment very painful. Achey, stabbing, burning pains. Seems especially bad when getting up from laying down, new boobies do not like gravity!!

Very impressed with the clinic, the surgeon. Have got PO photos if anyone is interested.

Jess xx
JessicaLOU
JessicaLOU
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Uplift in Prague,  two days PO Empty Re: Uplift in Prague, two days PO

Post by mirren001 27th August 2014, 5:46 am

Hi there wavey . ,
So glad everything went well with your op! That's great that you managed to get away with just getting  the uplift too & didn't require an implant to get you you're new boobs.  dance
The pain / feelings you are getting in your boobs when getting up is normal " morning boob" it's just from the general rush of blood to the area and should pass when you are up for a bit.
If you aren't already doing so, it's recommended that you have a healthy diet with lots of protein & fresh veggies etc this will aid your healing.
I would love a look at your pics, haven't seen any on here  where implants haven't been needed, though you should private  message details to those you want to see your pictures ,that way you can be sure that only those you want to see your pics can see them & not just anyone ( including men) who may just stumble across this forum.
Sending lots of happy healing wishes your way, take it easy & I look forward to hearing how your recovery goes. XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaLOU 27th August 2014, 6:11 am

Thanks Mirren  Smike its kinda weird being stuck out in Pragueon my own but i have to say the care I've received has been great. Though I'm looking forward to coming home on Friday! Just been fitted with my compression bra. My back is aching like anything today, i guess it's having to sleep funny as can't lie on my side as normal. 

Im happy with my boobies so far, i guess I'll give it six months or so and see if i think they're too small i could always get an implant later but to be honest i just wanted to get rid of the skin and saggyness! 

Will keep you posted how I'm doing, I'll pm you the photos details (hopefully I've  done it right! Can be a div with these things ) 

Jess xxx 
JessicaLOU
JessicaLOU
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaLOU 27th August 2014, 6:12 am

(can't send PMs yet! Will send when I've posted enough lol)
JessicaLOU
JessicaLOU
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 27th August 2014, 2:19 pm

Not to worry. Hug .
Take it easy, bet you can't wait to get home to your own bed and familiar surroundings .X
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 27th August 2014, 9:33 pm

Congratulations! Though I cant imagine going through that on my own in a foreign country. You'll be home soon. Rest up. All the pains and discomforts are normal this early, they'll ease in time, just keep up with your pain meds.

A lot of people on here use a private picture trail to keep a photo diary, then they can share the password via PM if others want to see, if you wanted to start one of those :)
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaLOU 28th August 2014, 7:40 am

So this morning im getting dressed and can't resist a cheeky look under my compression bra. Boobs look wide! Is this normal? They are a nice shape and still very hard and swollen. And im thinking part of the wide-ness might be due to swelling where the drainage tubes were in? But they definitely seem wider than they are out, if that makes sense.  Or maybe it's just me having had long dangling saggy boobs for so long lol. Any thoughts ladies would be appreciated? Also any pointers in setting up a picture trail? Where to host?  Xx
JessicaLOU
JessicaLOU
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 28th August 2014, 8:24 am

It'll just be the swelling, don't think on the shape or size of them too much for the first few weeks, they'll be odd and frankenboobs! 

I think the site is actually called picturetrail.com where you can host pics.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down