Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long should I sleep in sports bras?

+7
NurseSophie89
PAMELA
Phoebe
*Sally*
misf1
carol_s
Puffle
11 posters

Go down

How long should I sleep in sports bras? Empty How long should I sleep in sports bras?

Post by Puffle 9th January 2011, 7:29 pm

I'm now about 8 weeks post op but missed my appointment with my surgeon on Friday because of the snow. Just wondering if I should still be wearing bras in bed and how long for?
Puffle
Puffle
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

How long should I sleep in sports bras? Empty Re: How long should I sleep in sports bras?

Post by carol_s 9th January 2011, 7:45 pm

Hi hunnie, at my 4 week check up last week, I asked the nurse the same question and she said that it would be best to wear it for the first 3 monthsw at least - and if every they go achey (is there such a word??) to wear one occasionally afterwards as it would help stop them from sagging and reduce the chance that I might need an uplift in the future .................. but as always it's always best to ask your own surgeon, so I would continue wearing one until you have seen him again.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

How long should I sleep in sports bras? Empty Re: How long should I sleep in sports bras?

Post by misf1 9th January 2011, 8:01 pm

I didn't have to wear one from 6 weeks post op. However I didn't stop wearing one until about 7 months post op as I couldn't sleep without it.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 9th January 2011, 8:59 pm

I still wear mine now!
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 9th January 2011, 9:04 pm

I have started wearing mine again now for comfort in bed, but my surgeon told me I didnt need to sleep in one at all, so I think it depends on your surgeon x
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by PAMELA 9th January 2011, 9:28 pm

Im now just over 8wks post op i emailed my surgeon the other day to ask him the same question he said i dont have to sleep in my sports bra if i dont want that i woudnt coz any problems to the work he has done i was a bit worried that the implant would end up somewhere it shoudnt ? lol i have only ever worn a normal bra to bed a few times i just sum how feel a should wear a sports bra. xx :boobchick:
PAMELA
PAMELA
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 9th January 2011, 10:57 pm

I still wear mine, couldnt imagine sleeping without it. x
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 11th January 2011, 4:18 pm

I stopped at 6 weeks when I got the go ahead from my surgeon but am now back to wearing a sports bra to sleep as it's just more comfortable
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by **Jem** 11th January 2011, 6:54 pm

I stopped wearing mine at 3 weeks. I imagine after the initial healing period its down to personal choice. The girls above find it uncomfortable without but I find it uncomfortable with. But also implant size must have a bearing and if you have overs or unders, Im guessing bigger implants, over, would benefit from additional support. But small implants under probably dont need so much.
**Jem**
**Jem**
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by KNOTTY80 11th January 2011, 10:01 pm

i still wear mine now to try and prevent sagging but was told from 12 weeks onwards i could stop x
KNOTTY80
KNOTTY80
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 11th January 2011, 11:12 pm

I stopped at 5 weeks, I couldn't bear wearing it in bed......I was so uncomfortable, but I go back to see my ps in 2 weeks and just hope he doesn't tell me off........How long should I sleep in sports bras? Smiley-violent021
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down