Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April Buddies!

+52
Jaderowlands
Alishajay
Julie123
Spamf0rd
claire29
Karen28
Pebbles90
pink_jade05
thevisionoflife
jen86
andsophie
aimeencb
sammie1985
shellyj
lola_blsk
caz
shona72
dell81
d_whpl
minxy106
shanny60
blondeandblue
InstprSmith
tekarma
teabrook
Crystal
xokerryxo
Lolo
Peachy34
Drea
SG007
Loubyroo
coco
butterfly2
Jenbabes
charls87
angbabyxx
AAnomore
smurph532
Rae10
carol_s
caty-cakes
TeresaMaree
tulip
LauraJN
Jo-Jo
LittleMissSunshine
Rach26
Phoebe
jay1983
Gabby
nads
56 posters

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Go down

April Buddies! - Page 14 Empty Re: April Buddies!

Post by xokerryxo 5th April 2011, 7:47 pm

Eek me tommorow so scared !! Don't know how it came round so quickly ! Roll on this time tommorow when it's all done :) good luck to everyone xxxx
xokerryxo
xokerryxo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 5th April 2011, 7:48 pm

Best of luck hun you will be fine just think this time tomorrow you will have your boobies woo hoo xx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by caz 5th April 2011, 7:54 pm

dell81 wrote:Good Luck to you too caz, wow two days to go. keep us all posted.xxxxx

Hi dell, thankyou ! I will write up a thread about my big day xxx :good:
caz
caz
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by xokerryxo 5th April 2011, 8:20 pm

Thanks peachy, you will be soon enough as well :) xxx
xokerryxo
xokerryxo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by andsophie 5th April 2011, 9:07 pm

Hi Everyone

I'm a newbie on here, having my surgery on Monday

Booked in to have 365cc anatomicals.

Currently wearing a 34/6 B bra and want to be a full D!
(my chest size is 30)

I'm having a massive freak out and getting really nervous they're gonna be loads bigger than a D and I'll look like Jordan!

Is it normal to freak out like I am?

Any advice ladies?
Been reading alot on here which has been helping, so thank you all for that

Xx
andsophie
andsophie
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 5th April 2011, 10:05 pm

Welcome hun, its perfectly normal to freak out lol. I can't see you ending up looking like Jordan with 365's but sometimes we do measure more than we bargained for after the op i measure an E but look a D. Good luck!
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 5th April 2011, 10:46 pm

OMG April ladies! I am so excited about my op. I want to get some books and movies ordered and enjoy my time off!

@Peachy34 - this time in 2 weeks we will be done and drugged up in bed! Lol! xxx
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 788

Back to top Go down

Post by smurph532 6th April 2011, 2:18 am

Hi girls!

So first of all to let you know, everything went really well!!!

So me and my mum were picked up at 10:30 by a Hospital Group private driver, his name was Pete he was absolutely lovely!! 
Got to the Dolan Park hospital (which is gorgeous, looks like a Spanish house or something!) and was greeting with a very warm welcome from Steve a nurse.

Steve took me to my own private room, which made me happy as I knew I wouldn't rest properly if others were around, the down side to my day was then being told I was expected to go in at 5! 

So I sit around with my mum, put on my lovely see through paper knickers and gown, then my surgeon come in and draws all over me, and delivers the bad news that he ran over and I'm goin to be about 7 o'clock! So I'm sat absolutely starving but knowing it's worth it! 

6:30 finally comes and I'm past excited or nervous just bored and want it over with. Steve comes and collects me, gives me my lovely stocking, which were a challenge and a half to put on they're so tight!!! So I say bye to my mum and off I go with Steve to theatre. I sit down asked all the same Q's about allergies etc and then am showed through to theatre! Very strange lying myself down onto the bed but better I suppose cos I got to see where everything was etc.

Anaesthetist comes over and puts the tube thing (can't remember name) into my hand, just a tiny scratch nothing to worry about, at this point I'm rambling on about uni to them all to distract myself haha! After a couple of mins he says ok you should fall asleep soon now, I had an oxygen mask on and remember I needed to cough, but before I could, out I go like a light! 

8pm and I wake up, eyes streaming (not crying just it was bright I'm the recovery room, I'm the only one in there as was last patient, but a lovely lady welcomed me back and told me everything was fine. I tried to ask for my mum but my words came out all jumbled up and fell back asleep haha!!

8:15 I wake back up and force my eyes to stay open and ask if I can go back to my room, I'm so impatient!!! So she says a couple more minutes whilst you come around and then you can. So about 8:20 I'm wheeled back to my room where my lovely mum have me a huge smile and said hi, still very groggy at this point and had to keep dozing.

Roughly 9ish I start to wake up properly and nurse comes
In with tea and toast, felt ery sick as obviously hadn't eaten since 7pm night before so I couldn't eat it but managed to drink the tea through a straw haha!! 

Unfortunately my mum had to go to her hotel then as visiting hours only 'til 9, so I put my tele on and distract myself, but find myself falling asleep, so off goes the tele. I'm drifting in and out if sleep until 11, I decide I really need a wee so press my call button and tue nurse came and helped me up, be warned girls you feel very wobbly and sick the first time u stand up, I stood a little too quickly so make sure you take it slow. Tried to have a peek in the mirror but can't lift my arms to lift robe up :-(

I can see them from above if I peek inside but not the full effect obviously. I have a chest band on which is just around the very top of them, and then just covered up where the cuts are. They're looking very round and I can't feel anything atall from them but I know this is normal, so not worried, I look like a have a really good push up bra on I suppose haha!! Anyway it's 3am, I've been awake about an hour but thankfully my appetite came back so I had half a sandwich and feel so much better now! I'm quite warm so struggling to sleep , on the plus side I have much more movement with my arms than I expected, I managed to reach over and get my phone to write this and stretched for a bobble (very carefully though) 

Can't wait for my mum to come back in the morning, she said she will be back around 8, and our transfer is coming at 11, so I'll be home for 12:30 which is good!  

It feels a very surreal feeling that I've finally got the body I always wanted! Plus I now look loads thinner as my chest matches my hips (they're big live handles) so I'm made up about that, my dream hourglass figure is finally here!!!

Totally worth every penny! And although I booked with Surgicate, they're now run by The Hospital Group, so that's where I am. I would thoroughly recommend everything about this place it's just gorgeous and the staff are all excellent!!!

Good luck to all of you whom are soon, as I will prob miss postage tomorrow!!
Hope I haven't bored you with my ramblings, it's good to get it all out and shared :-) 

Lots of love to you all xxx
smurph532
smurph532
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 6th April 2011, 7:08 am

smurph532 - pleased everything went well hon! Speedy recovery! x
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 788

Back to top Go down

Post by smurph532 6th April 2011, 7:30 am

Hi girls, mainly this is for Drea, and anyone worried about unders...

My surgeon has just been to see me and told me he went under muscle as I didn't have enough tO go over, I didn't even notice and am managing to move quite well, just a little difficult to sit up, but using stomach muscles and a little help from someone to slowly lift your back and it's fine!! Hope this helps make u feel a little better as the pain is nowhere near what I expected for overs, never mind under!!!

Good luck to all that have their ops this week as I won't be back on now for a few days, and thanks for all the well wishes and support from you all!!! can't believe I've fInally done it!!!! :-) xxxx
smurph532
smurph532
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by charls87 6th April 2011, 7:46 am

Great story smurph!!

Hope your home before you know it and recovering well!!

Im reassured by your unders comment too!! PHEEWW!! I had images of being totally unable to move!!

Speedy recovery!

x
charls87
charls87
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 199

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby 6th April 2011, 9:21 am

Congratulations Smurph! :boobchick:

Happy healing, speak to you soon xx
Gabby
Gabby
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 417

Back to top Go down

Post by charls87 6th April 2011, 9:45 am

Just had a call from Transform this morning..
I was due to check in at 11am with surgery roughly around 2/3pm but they called and asked me to come down at 8am and surgery should be around 10ish!! Chuffed to bits, means I dont have all morning to work myself up into a nervous tizz!! yeaaahhh!!
xx
charls87
charls87
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Drea 6th April 2011, 9:57 am

smurph532 wrote:Hi girls, mainly this is for Drea, and anyone worried about unders...

My surgeon has just been to see me and told me he went under muscle as I didn't have enough tO go over, I didn't even notice and am managing to move quite well, just a little difficult to sit up, but using stomach muscles and a little help from someone to slowly lift your back and it's fine!! Hope this helps make u feel a little better as the pain is nowhere near what I expected for overs, never mind under!!!

Good luck to all that have their ops this week as I won't be back on now for a few days, and thanks for all the well wishes and support from you all!!! can't believe I've fInally done it!!!! :-) xxxx

Aww Hun Congratulations on your new body - hope you are on your way back home now and we are all wishing you a speedy recovery.

Thank You so much for shareing your experience with us; it's a massive massive help. thank you

YAY you did it girl; well done x Hug
Drea
Drea
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by dell81 6th April 2011, 10:29 am

morning ladies,

first of all a big congrats to smurf, well done babe, you have done it and i hope you have a speedy recovery!

well i have been shopping this morning to get all the last things for hospital, just need to stock up with mags now.
i am today feeling scared, iv got such a mixture of emotions, one day im excited the next im scared to hell, well no turning back now! hehe.
iv been kninda taking it out on my OH telling him i feel unloved, (i think i just want all the sympathy i can get from him) & so i should. Hysterical XXXX

dell81
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by shellyj 6th April 2011, 10:43 am

congrats smurf xx
shellyj
shellyj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 335

Back to top Go down

Post by shellyj 6th April 2011, 10:44 am

good luck for today kerry xx
shellyj
shellyj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 335

Back to top Go down

Post by dell81 6th April 2011, 11:25 am

just a few silly questions for you ladies that have already had their BA,

shall i take food to snack on during my stay? bottles of water etc??? or will they provide these? dont want to be thirsty!

when it comes to discharge day will staff help me get dressed? will i manage to dress myself?

i may sound stupid with these questions but its what is on my mind. thankyou ladies.xxxx
dell81
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by smurph532 6th April 2011, 11:55 am

Thank you so much everyone!! I've just got home, trying to get comfy on the couch, luckily I have recliner sofas so can adjust it to prop me up just a little.

Dell...I would take snacks but you should be given tea & toast when you cone around, and then can order dinner and breakfast, I only got my appetite back at 3 this morning but it's because didn't come around 'til 8, so luckily I had snacks to munch on.

Also, I had my mum help me but the nurse was more than willing to, I just preferred my mum help me, so if you're going alone they will certainly help you!!

My top tip so far, drink through a straw, even tea, it's so much easier than lifting the cup right up :-)

Xxxx
smurph532
smurph532
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by smurph532 6th April 2011, 11:57 am

Oh and they will provide jugs of water for u, make sure you have the nurses fill your glass as it is too heavy to lift and pour yourself :-) xxx
smurph532
smurph532
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dell81 6th April 2011, 12:59 pm

ahh thankyou sweety, thats great advice. my OH will be coming with me but he will have to leave that night and wont be picking me up untilatleast 12noon the following day, so i guess i will be on my own, was planning on taking some comfy vests to wear post op!

hope you are feeling ok smurf, and well done you!!!! xxxx
dell81
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by smurph532 6th April 2011, 2:41 pm

Well I would advise u to take zip or button tops cos you won't be able to lift your arms to put a vest on, I ended up sleeping in my hospital gown as I was late getting sorted so I put my pjs on to come home in, save me messing about later for bed time :-) glad I can help!! And thank you :-) xxx
smurph532
smurph532
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by charls87 6th April 2011, 3:13 pm

How are you feeling now Smurph?! any pain etc!?

I cant wait for Saturday now!!! wahoo!! x
charls87
charls87
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 6th April 2011, 4:03 pm

Hi everyone and particuarly little miss sunshine, im having my surgery on th 21st april too!! at at abbey pines hospital, where are you having yours?? im having dr mounir from transform, hes really funny!
Going from 34c to 34e+
having 460cc,moderate profile, surgeons not sure whether to do overs or unders yet! lol
Jen
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 6th April 2011, 4:48 pm

dell81 wrote:just a few silly questions for you ladies that have already had their BA,

shall i take food to snack on during my stay? bottles of water etc??? or will they provide these? dont want to be thirsty!

when it comes to discharge day will staff help me get dressed? will i manage to dress myself?

i may sound stupid with these questions but its what is on my mind. thankyou ladies.xxxx

Not a silly question at all hun I took some Lucozade with me and some mineral water. (They do generally provide you with water but I'm a bit funny). I also took some crackers as I thought they might help me if I felt sick after the op. I'm glad I did as the kitchen was shut when I came back from theatre but the nurses did make me some toast. I was starving though having had nothing since the day before and I didn't go down for my op until after 7. I'm making sure I take some mints this time too to take away the nasty taste from the GA xx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next