Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April Buddies!

+52
Jaderowlands
Alishajay
Julie123
Spamf0rd
claire29
Karen28
Pebbles90
pink_jade05
thevisionoflife
jen86
andsophie
aimeencb
sammie1985
shellyj
lola_blsk
caz
shona72
dell81
d_whpl
minxy106
shanny60
blondeandblue
InstprSmith
tekarma
teabrook
Crystal
xokerryxo
Lolo
Peachy34
Drea
SG007
Loubyroo
coco
butterfly2
Jenbabes
charls87
angbabyxx
AAnomore
smurph532
Rae10
carol_s
caty-cakes
TeresaMaree
tulip
LauraJN
Jo-Jo
LittleMissSunshine
Rach26
Phoebe
jay1983
Gabby
nads
56 posters

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

Go down

April Buddies! - Page 27 Empty Re: April Buddies!

Post by charls87 13th May 2011, 12:48 pm

Quick update...

Everything has been a walk in the park from the 1st consultation til now!! (touch wood) Off to see Mr Netri at transform for a general check up!!

In the last week they seem to have changed a bit, a lot softer and some more movement!!..Even feel a little bounce when i run up the stairs!! :boobchick:

Looking forward to getting measured & bra shopping in the next couple of weeks!! dance get myself some nice bras for once, instead of just getting the ones with the most padding!!

I think my OH is a little more excited than me at the prospect of seeing them in a new bra, for some reason hes not into the granny sports bra!! I have no idea why!!!!!

xx

p.s - I LOVE MY NEW GIRLS!!!! and could'nt be happier!!
charls87
charls87
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 199

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleMissSunshine 18th May 2011, 10:03 am

I had my final post op consultation with my PS this morning - 4 weeks has flown by....

He said that they are softening well and that I am ready for a bra fitting?! I have been reading in here that most girls wait 6 weeks! I am sooooo eager to get out of this sports bra, but worried it may damage them if too soon??

if anyone has any thoughts thet would be welomed!

xxxx
LittleMissSunshine
LittleMissSunshine
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by smurph532 18th May 2011, 11:37 am

Hi LittleMissSunshine, and Charls glad to hear you're healing well!!!
I'm now 6 weeks post-op and can FINALLY take off my sports bras. I have been advised not to wear any underwired bras for 9 weeks, so another 3 to go! So I don't know, as i'm sure everyone is told different things, if your surgeon has said that you can get fitted then i would go for it, i can't wait to! xxxx
smurph532
smurph532
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 18th May 2011, 4:30 pm

After my 1st BA I was told that I could get fitted for a bra and wear wires at 4 weeks. Your surgeon has obvoiusly checked you and given you the go ahead hun so you must be fine. Just be aware that sometimes the wires can be a bit troublesome at first its all perfectly normal and I wouldn't throw your sports bras away just yet! xx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by Smiley25 18th May 2011, 7:12 pm

I am 19 days today and still wearing the sprot bra. I can't wait to wear a real bra to feel sexy.. I still feel tight once in a while and my skin feels like its been sun burn. I can't wait to be back to normal. Have a great day ladies! wavey
Smiley25
Smiley25
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 19th May 2011, 5:05 pm

Had my 1 month check with the surgeon and I've been given the all clear to wear normal bras woo hoo!!!! Not sure I'm ready yet though, bra shopping for me after my first BA was a bit of an anticlimax as I couldn't get anything to fit my troublesome boobies because my nipples kept poking out of the top of my bras half way through the day and I didn't have a size either they ranged from 32DD 34DD 32E or 32F depending where I shopped and the style of bra. I reckon I've gone up just over a cupsize so am dreading being an inbetweeny again. I reckon 4 weeks is too early to buy bras for me anyway I made that mistake 1st time and what I bought only fit me for a couple of weeks. The boobies are still very full at the top too and haven't fluffed properly yet. Ha ha I must be the only person talking themself into staying in their sports bra! xx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 19th May 2011, 5:13 pm

thats because theyr soo comfy!! i cant wait to feeel sexy too smiley25, i have got another two weeks to go...but have a check up with th nurse about 4 days before that and hopefully she says i can wear underwire normal SEXY bras!!! I have already gone out and brought four in the debenhams sale, but kept the tags on two, incase i change size...hopefully ile go bigger!!
my boobs feel really soft now and move quite a lot if i push them around. SOOOO EXCITING!!! yipee yipee
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleMissSunshine 19th May 2011, 5:31 pm

well I went and tried a few on in Debenhams today.... but underwire was sooooooon uncomfy! I dont think they are ready :( I did manage to buy some non-wired ones which dont look too like my grannies! going to see how I get along with these....

I would say another two weeks for wire - despite what my PS says!!

Roll on Sexy Underwear Flash
LittleMissSunshine
LittleMissSunshine
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27