Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long before you felt like getting 'intimate'?

+9
TeresaMaree
**Jem**
Alt_Barbie
Crystal
*Sally*
abbie
kittie
sarahdawn31
jellytot
13 posters

Go down

How long before you felt like getting 'intimate'? Empty How long before you felt like getting 'intimate'?

Post by jellytot 9th December 2010, 11:32 pm

Okay, I've been trying to think of a subtle way of asking this (but I can't)....so here goes!.... Blush

How long after your BA did you feel like being physically intimate? If it was a while, was it more due to having a GA, or because of the actual surgery itself (how you physically felt)?

I'm just at the beginnings of a new relationship, and want to have some idea of what to expect on that score!
jellytot
jellytot
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 214

Back to top Go down

How long before you felt like getting 'intimate'? Empty Re: How long before you felt like getting 'intimate'?

Post by sarahdawn31 10th December 2010, 2:21 am

I didnt wait too long about a week, and that was mostly due to the fact I was tired... Then after that for a week or two we just had to be a bit gentle, and I had to get myself in a good position with pillows as I didnt want to be moved around to much.

My OH couldnt wait to get his hands on them, and he was not at all worred about them being new... but I was a bit timid to jiggle them so I kept them out of bounds until probably week 4.

I say if you feel up for it, go for it!
xx
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

How long before you felt like getting 'intimate'? Empty Re: How long before you felt like getting 'intimate'?

Post by kittie 10th December 2010, 8:03 am

I think it was about 10 days but we had to be careful with position as I was worried about my boobs being squished. I kept them out of bounds for about 4 weeks as well.

If you feel okay then go for it.
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 10th December 2010, 8:12 am

i was about 4 days but it wasnt exactly rampant. I could hardly move and he had to help me up again afterwards lol.
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 10th December 2010, 9:17 am

I left it about 3 weeks I think but that was more due to him not wanting to hurt them!!!
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 10th December 2010, 10:17 am

OMG this will sound really bad but I left it till my 6 week post-op check!

It was all down to me not wanting to hurt my new boobs..........my poor hubby was wantin attention 2 days after my op & hounded for 6 weeks!.........poor bloke! lol Hysterical

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by Alt_Barbie 10th December 2010, 2:22 pm

abbie wrote:i was about 4 days but it wasnt exactly rampant. I could hardly move and he had to help me up again afterwards lol.

:teehee:

I was laying in bed last night thinking about this actually... It really worries me because my OH is really squimish & has made it clear that he doesnt like the idea of having 'bags' in my boobs & probably wont want to touch them.. So its going to be a wierd one for me trying to get him to touch them.

I wonder how sexy sports bras are going to be.. I get that 6 weeks you must wear them 24-7 .. Although it seems alot of you always wear one at night, are they a pain in the **naughty word** when it comes to sexy time? I mean... I always sleep naked.. so the thought of being in bed with my granny bra on doesnt do it for me lol

Alt_Barbie
Alt_Barbie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 820

Back to top Go down

Post by **Jem** 10th December 2010, 6:21 pm

Alt_Barbie wrote: I mean... I always sleep naked.. so the thought of being in bed with my granny bra on doesnt do it for me lol

I'm the same Alt-Barbie. I had my 1st week check the other day and asked about sleeping without my bra on, more for comfort than passion at this stage! He said that I should give it at least another week and then I can try without.

Although he said I may find it more uncomfortable at first not to wear one. So I was thinking about trying to find some nice looking tops with 'hidden support' and see how I go with that.

Going back to the topic of 'intimate relations', I haven't got back into the swing just yet! But I'm feeling the need to, so will probably go back to gentle 'after baby' style for a while. The though of my hubby laying on my boobies at the moment makes me feel more squeamish than sexy!
**Jem**
**Jem**
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by TeresaMaree 10th December 2010, 6:51 pm

Haha Ive told my partner he'll have a look- no touchy rule for atleast 4 weeks! Its my investment and I'll do what ever I can to protect them!Mwahahahahaha...Hmmm I see bribery being very useful here lol
TeresaMaree
TeresaMaree
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by Alt_Barbie 10th December 2010, 10:36 pm

I guess there is guys that want to touch & u can't keep away ...
Then there are guys that need encoragement.

I just hope that mine will get used to them & not
Avoid my new boobies altogether. Feeling like my
Boobs are gross & unattractive is the opposite of what I want :-/
Alt_Barbie
Alt_Barbie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 820

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 10th December 2010, 10:58 pm

I waited a few weeks, but my new additions didn't come out of their sports bra. I felt like they felt weird and I didn't like touching them, let alone let my boyf touch them. They kinda freaked him out for a bit especially seeing the scars. But little by little he got used to them, the scars faded and they rejoined the party.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mima 11th December 2010, 6:19 am

I'm positive the consultant (who I met last week for final implant try on) advised its like exercising and you shouldn't for 4 or 6 (i'll have to double check with her) weeks after surgery. She said you shouldn't raise your heart rate as I'm guessing it puts stress on a recovering body.

Unfortunately it all makes sense to me :(

xx
Mima
Mima
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 11th December 2010, 9:20 am

Alt_Barbie wrote:I guess there is guys that want to touch & u can't keep away ...
Then there are guys that need encoragement.

I just hope that mine will get used to them & not
Avoid my new boobies altogether. Feeling like my
Boobs are gross & unattractive is the opposite of what I want :-/

Hi Alt Barbie.... I hope for you that your OH ends up lovn them too...
My OH was one of the guys that didnt need encouragement, however he has said many times they feel so much nicer and more natual than he ever would have guessed. And you already have a fair bit of breast tissue so I am sure although they will be very big post op they should still have quite a natural look and feel. I am sure he will grow to love them... and if you love them and feel confident with them that is what is most attractive!
xx
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 11th December 2010, 8:40 pm

I think i waited about a month babe.. i just really didnt feel like it. And i kept my sports bra on and clutched onto them the whole time ahah! I was just real scaredy! haha But everyone is different, whenever you feel ready pet x
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by TeresaMaree 11th December 2010, 8:47 pm

once he sees them big new boobies he wont ;)
TeresaMaree
TeresaMaree
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot 11th December 2010, 9:01 pm

Oh dear, from what you've all been saying, it sounds like the poor thing will be frozen out this Xmas (but have a happy new year! Lol) Stars
jellytot
jellytot
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 11th December 2010, 10:25 pm

Just listen to your body Jellytot, it will tell you when you are ready
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot 12th December 2010, 8:32 pm

Thanks for all your advice everyone! After talking to him today, he seems happy to 'play nurse' for me while I recover...and I think that he's quite chuffed that he'll be the first ones to get to 'appreciate them' when they're all better! lol :boobstick:
jellytot
jellytot
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down