Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting 'intimate'

+6
cheekychickan
jenniferrf1
Lisa34
Vix85
emilysarahdodds
clazabella
10 posters

Go down

Getting 'intimate' Empty Getting 'intimate'

Post by clazabella 25th July 2013, 8:46 am

I have searched for the answer to this using a few search words but could only find one topic from 2010...so sorry but just have to ask help 

When did you?

Right now it's the last thing on my mind but my surgeon said it's fine as long as you keep your granny bra on...well that should kill any urges for sure, especially as i have one surgery bra which after wearing a new navy t shirt has turned a nice shade of grey and despite washing in stain stuff is still the same colour Hysterical 

I'm not sure if the moving of them will hurt? Am i being a wimp?

My hubby has been more than a little bit off with me since the surgery, scared of going anywhere near me even for a hug. I had complications so he was obviously stressed out over that too so just thinking i should make the effort and maybe this would get us over this 'bump' so to speak.

I have scary visions of the implant bouncing up and down and falling out of the scar hole LOL
clazabella
clazabella
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 276
Location : Just returned from being an expat in the UAE for 6 years to the good old UK

Back to top Go down

Getting 'intimate' Empty Re: Getting 'intimate'

Post by emilysarahdodds 25th July 2013, 8:49 am

I was absolutely fine at about day 5/6. Just need to let your OH know his limits haha, and you'll be well away. DEFINITELY keep your granny bra on though - sexy! :ok: xx
emilysarahdodds
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 853

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix85 25th July 2013, 8:59 am

I was fine around day five too, but listen to your body and let your oh know to take it steady at first and see how you feel xx
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 542

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 25th July 2013, 9:18 am

Whenever you feel ready hun x for me it was about day 3/4. I felt it best if I 'drove' that way there was no risk of pressure on my boobs. And yes the sports bras are a little off putting to say the least, but he will get a good look, grope soon enough lol! X
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 25th July 2013, 10:28 am

My OH has already asked about this and I still have over a month to go lol... I've been told what the girls above have said, whenever I feel ready but the sports bra is there to stay lol xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekychickan 25th July 2013, 10:36 am

I went for it on day 9... Strangely my boobs have felt super aroused ever since and it wont go away!!! Blush
cheekychickan
cheekychickan
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by clazabella 25th July 2013, 10:44 am

Noooooo...i have supersensitivity at the moment which makes me walk around looking like you could hang a coat from my doorknobs i cannot make them worse lol
clazabella
clazabella
BJSF Addict

Location : Just returned from being an expat in the UAE for 6 years to the good old UK

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekychickan 25th July 2013, 10:48 am

Hahah glad its not just me then !
cheekychickan
cheekychickan
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clazabella 25th July 2013, 11:07 am

The bra in your profile pic CC which kind is it and where did you get it from. I have THE most uncomfortable surgical bra and seeing as it need to stay on for about 9 more weeks i am looking for a better alternative. Is it surgical or a sports bra?
clazabella
clazabella
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekychickan 25th July 2013, 11:18 am

Its Marks & Spencer high impact sports bra - i read about them here, a lot of girls like them. Its the most comfortable thing ever! My surgeon told me the tighter the better and this is perfect. Cookie had posted a link somewhere i will see if i can find it for you x
cheekychickan
cheekychickan
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clazabella 25th July 2013, 11:20 am

AN M & S trip for me tonight then. Just worried they won't have them here as they have such a crap stock but if not i will order online and get it shipped out to me. If you could find that link would be great.....and on the original subject...its a wee bit more attractive Hysterical than what i presently have on.
clazabella
clazabella
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix85 25th July 2013, 11:25 am

I have the same bra but in black, just go onto the m and s website and type i    zip up sports bra    it should bring it up. They're so comfortable I've ordered another one and pick it up today. If you order it to be delivered to  your nearest store for collection its free. . . . oh, and order before 12 and you'll get it next day:) xx
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 542

Back to top Go down

Post by clazabella 25th July 2013, 11:26 am

Fab thanks. I live abroad so will have to order and get it shipped but it normal comes within a week so not too bad. I will pop to M & S tonight in the vain hope they have one but if not will order it tonight when i get home. Thanks a lot ladies
clazabella
clazabella
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekychickan 25th July 2013, 11:29 am

M&S Outlet via Amazon
M&S

The black one is the nicest! I have all three now lol
Good luck :ok:
cheekychickan
cheekychickan
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clazabella 25th July 2013, 11:33 am

Thanks a lot...will get right onto it
clazabella
clazabella
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th July 2013, 12:41 pm

Sex is fine when YOU feel OK babe. Don't feel pressured if you don't feel ready, your recovery must always come first and if you're sore and just not up to it... That's OK.

But if its something you feel ready for - fill ya boots!...with ya bra ON! Haha. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 25th July 2013, 7:52 pm

You'll be fine now, but sports bra firmly ON x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by clazabella 26th July 2013, 6:41 am

Thanks a lot ladies...i will tentatively get round to it Shocked Found one of the sports bras in M & S last night (they only had one my size in the entire store...yikes) and ill order another online today. Thank you all for being so helpful
clazabella
clazabella
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia6102 26th July 2013, 4:39 pm

Il let I know when I get round to. It I'm post op 4 weeks and we haven't touched each other but mainly as I had coil put in 6 weeks ago so as the time goes on I get more worried lol especially as in 12 days I'm out of support bras lol x
Sophia6102
Sophia6102
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisydee 26th July 2013, 5:50 pm

Just when you feel ready and comfortable, the main this is to remond your OH to keep his hands off and to remember to keep your sports bra on!!
x
Daisydee
Daisydee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 396

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down