Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did Anyone Else Have This Problem Before Op?

+7
xx sharon xx
CharlieB
Alt_Barbie
sarahdawn31
Bumble
Josephine
chicksville
11 posters

Go down

Did Anyone Else Have This Problem Before Op? Empty Did Anyone Else Have This Problem Before Op?

Post by chicksville 9th November 2010, 10:06 pm

I have one breast that is bigger than the other. Before I had children you could see that one was fuller than the other but now I would say that you talking about a whole cup size, maybe more.

If you look straight at them, and ignore the fact that I have no volume at all, just sag, the left one hangs ok. The right one on the other hand is narrow and you can see my rib cage and under my arm. Does that make sense?

I guess that you would really have to see them but I don't know how to up load pictures and plus there not very nice to look at.

I had asked Mr Khan if this could be corrected but he didn't answer me, just spoke over the top of me. Mr Fallahar said he couldn't guarantee he could correct it.

Can anyone help?
chicksville
chicksville
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1694

Back to top Go down

Did Anyone Else Have This Problem Before Op? Empty Re: Did Anyone Else Have This Problem Before Op?

Post by Josephine 9th November 2010, 10:19 pm

Hey hun,

My boobs were two different sizes so got a 230cc implant in one and 260cc implant in the other and it looks like they've been pretty much evened out. I'm only two weeks post op but they're looking good. I had Khan at Transform too and I think he's done a really good job. He's a very abrupt man but don't let that intimate you - I would have another consultation with him if I was you just to make sure you get what you want. xx
Josephine
Josephine
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 146

Back to top Go down

Did Anyone Else Have This Problem Before Op? Empty Re: Did Anyone Else Have This Problem Before Op?

Post by Bumble 9th November 2010, 10:21 pm

I have different ribs like one side is farther back that the other, it's not "fixed" but they use different sized implants to make them look even. Without the rib problem I think it's easier to disguise so although it's not guarantee'd to be a perfect match I think you should be able to get close to it with the right sizes.. hope that helps x
Bumble
Bumble
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by chicksville 9th November 2010, 10:25 pm

Thanks ladies x

The reason why Mr Fallahar said it maybe a problem is because i have quite a big gap between my boobs as well.
chicksville
chicksville
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephine 9th November 2010, 10:29 pm

I think you should have another consultation hun so you know exactly what's achievable. I'm fairly happy with my boobs now but I do think I forgot to ask some vital questions beforehand just because I was so excited. Better to ask too much now than regretting it later hun. xxx
Josephine
Josephine
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by chicksville 9th November 2010, 10:35 pm

I'm seeing another surgeon on 29th and I have got a nice long list and pictures to take in. I have a folder full of pictures of boobs.

I liked Mr Fallahar but not MYA, am checking out MyBreast just to see and if there is no joy there i may go back to MYA to have another chat. That's if they can find my file, they lost it 2 weeks after i had seen them????
chicksville
chicksville
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 10th November 2010, 1:52 am

My boobs were different pre op too, it wasnt so much in there size but there shape my left one was more deflated and droopy, it was the boob I favored when feeding my babies. My ps corrected it with how he did the lift as both my implants are the same size.
Just make sure to discuss again with your ps.
xx
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Alt_Barbie 10th November 2010, 7:31 am

Mine are different too... Iv been told id need at least 50cc more in the right then left.

I think alot of women have different sizes, im sure they deal with it all the time & know how to correct the size difference :)
Alt_Barbie
Alt_Barbie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 820

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieB 10th November 2010, 8:42 am

Hmmmmmm.....Mr Fallahdar is very cautious he said to me that my right breast has been so disorted by the CC it may remain slightly un-even after the re-op. Thankfully he explained after the op that although it took him a long time to remove the scar tissue it had NOT caused permanent damage to the shape of my breast (phew!!). From what I have learnt about him he is honest and doesn't give false expectations.

Sometimes ladies who have had 2 different size implants as strange as this sounds notice a more obvious difference after an op often favouring the original smaller boob that had a slightly bigger implant. It's vital that the difference in size warrants a different sized implant in each breast....you say it's about 1 cup difference - so I would have thought you'd be a good canidate for 2 sizes.

x x x
CharlieB
CharlieB
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 846

Back to top Go down

Post by xx sharon xx 10th November 2010, 10:25 am

My boobs were about half a cup size different pre-ba but i dont think i had really noticed this till my surgeon pointed it out...my issue was that they were empty a cup's. However i did worry about it after booking my op because my surgeon said he was using same size implants and the difference would be magnified once they were in...his motto was cosmetic surgery was ideal for those seeking improvement, not perfection!
After surgery once they had settled they were fine and look pretty much the same, obviously the difference is still there but nothing major. The only time i am really aware of the difference is when im hormonal as i do tend to get swollen boobs, the bigger boob swells more due to more breast tissue and feels considerably more tender and heavier...x
xx sharon xx
xx sharon xx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 244

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 10th November 2010, 10:28 am

you say one of your breasts is much narrower than the other. Do you think its tubular or just a size difference?
I hope you manage to find a surgeon to sort it out for you. It doesnt sound like the two you have seen have inspired much confidence so far x
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by chicksville 10th November 2010, 2:47 pm

I didn't favor one breast over the other while i was breast feeding but my bigger boob was much better for feeding than the other one. The smallier one would run dry a lot quicker and it wouldn't replace the milk as quick. That probably hasn't helped it.

I didn't think i had tubular breasts but after talking to another lady on here i think i may have. The gap bewteen them isn't huge but it's not pretty. Both Surgeons that i saw before didn't offer two sizes, the first surgeon didn't comment on it at all.

chicksville
chicksville
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by elle 10th November 2010, 5:45 pm

I had a similar problem to yours which is why i had my BA. I went to see Mr Khan who told me i needed a BA + a lift as i was 49, unfortunately after my consultation with him i was left feeling that i had no confidence in him. I then made the decision to see another surgeon who also did a lot of reconstructive work in the NHS as well as cosmetic surgery. He explained that i would need a larger implant in my smaller boob and that i WOULDNT need a lift, i left having total confidence in him, and had my BA 3 weeks ago today. i am more than happy with his work, and although i know its early days i appear to be equal in both boobs.
elle
elle
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by MilliePig 10th November 2010, 8:48 pm

Mine were different sizes but now they are full rather than looking like used tea bags they look just fine, can't even see a difference and I had 300 in both x
MilliePig
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by chicksville 10th November 2010, 9:28 pm

elle wrote: I had a similar problem to yours which is why i had my BA. I went to see Mr Khan who told me i needed a BA + a lift as i was 49, unfortunately after my consultation with him i was left feeling that i had no confidence in him.

Apart from saying I needed a boob lift that exactly how I felt, the 1st surgeon I saw was Khan. I know he's a good surgeon he just wasn't for me. I have been offered 300's in both of mine by both surgeons. I think once I see my the next surgeon I will make my mind up and get things started. I'm a 30B now and am looking to be a full 30D/DD. I hope that 300cc wont be to big but then the next one might offer smaller ones shrug
chicksville
chicksville
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MilliePig 10th November 2010, 9:35 pm

I was a b cup and now measure f but they really don't look that big! I can sendd you some pics if you want a comparison? X
MilliePig
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by chicksville 10th November 2010, 10:00 pm

That would be really helpful, before i have my BA done i know that i'll have to take a pic of my chest to compare before and after. Also to share with other ladies because i want to help but i find them so ugly that i might just share the after pictures.
chicksville
chicksville
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by elle 11th November 2010, 9:21 am

Hi chicksville. If your anywhere near the Bournemouth/Sailsbury area, and you would like the details of my surgeon just let me know.
Only thing i had better mention is that the consultation will not be free, as i think it was with Transform.
I hope you have some luck with finding a surgeon who you have total confidence it as it makes the process so much easier. x group hug
elle
elle
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by chicksville 11th November 2010, 10:56 am

I'm up in Kent but thanks for the offer. I don't mind paying for consultations. I went to Transform first becuase they are the biggest company and as well as thinking it was a good place to start i throught they would be the best. But they just weren't for me.

Am hoping the next fella i see may be the one but if not i had a good feeling after speaking to Mr Fallarhar that i may go back to see him and get it booked.

Am not looking for perfect breasts just a matching pair with volume would be good.
chicksville
chicksville
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by k909kayleigh 11th November 2010, 11:17 am

Hi Chicksville, I went to MYA in cardiff as i knew that my right was slightly larger than the left but couldn't tell the difference. Dr Marion Grob my consultant took one look and said yes they were uneven. She then measured from the top my rib cage by my throat and down to the nipple... my right nipple is 1cm lower than the left and although i didn't notice it i know feel selfconscious. She has suggested a 410cc in the right and 460cc in the left to even them out although if im happy with my nipple placement difference i can choose to have 525cc in both boobs. But since she's pointed out the 'extreme' difference to me i'm opting for the 410/460 implants. I think you need to see someone else. Dr Grob was precise but she asked me what i wanted and listened to the styles i liked. She was very friendly. I took an instant liking to her as she had an answer for everything i asked! Hope this help :d xx
k909kayleigh
k909kayleigh
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by chicksville 11th November 2010, 2:12 pm

Yes it has, thank you. I just wish that my consultation would hurry up. Am gagging for it!

Have emailed MYA again today to see if they have found my file yet.
chicksville
chicksville
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down