Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sore boobies - Rubbing!

+2
natalia
Grace
6 posters

Go down

Sore boobies - Rubbing! Empty Sore boobies - Rubbing!

Post by Grace 5th May 2010, 6:59 am

Hi Girls
Yesterday for some reason my bra really rubbed my boobs and the bottom of them where the seam of the bra is (its an asda cheapie one) has left them really red today with slight bumps on the worst affected areas. I have put savlon on them this morning and last night which has helped and am going to try and wear a different bra today.
I am really worried about it as not sure what to do to try and stop it happening? I have stopped putting bio oil as am afraid it will agitate the sore skin Sore boobies - Rubbing! 727885
Any help or advice appreciated it!
Thanks girls
Lots of love
Grace
xxx
Grace
Grace
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 605

Back to top Go down

Sore boobies - Rubbing! Empty Re: Sore boobies - Rubbing!

Post by natalia 5th May 2010, 7:07 am

mybe u should change your sports bra i didnt have that prob i wore shock absorbers and marks and spencers ones bcause any other was so uncomfatble and wasnt given me the support and comfort i need
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 5th May 2010, 7:11 am

Awww hun, it just sounds like the new skin from your scar is being irritated by the band of your bra, it's nothing to worry to about but it does need some protection from the band, so try putting some padding between your skin and the band hun, cotton wool wadding is good or some ladies even use panty liners or sanitary towels! As the scar forms the new skin will be very sensitive hunny, it does toughen up, but just needs a little more time.

And if it's the actual skin that's effected don't forget how stretched it's been and that too needs time to strengthen just use some kind of cushion till it's better babe. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 5th May 2010, 8:05 am

Just another thought too Grace, is it possible your breasts may have dropped and are no longer sitting comfortable in your bra? you may need a larger cup size?
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sore boobies - Rubbing! Empty Thanks!

Post by Grace 5th May 2010, 12:40 pm

cookie wrote:Just another thought too Grace, is it possible your breasts may have dropped and are no longer sitting comfortable in your bra? you may need a larger cup size?

cookie wrote:Just another thought too Grace, is it possible your breasts may have dropped and are no longer sitting comfortable in your bra? you may need a larger cup size?

Hi Cookie
Thanks for your advice I think you may be right Sore boobies - Rubbing! 571992 . Today I am wearing a G rather than an F and it feels a lot better. I have just been to the pharmacy and they have advised sudocrem cream for me to put on to try and calm the dry and red skin. Just put some on and it feels better already, hopefully it will help reduce the redness.
Lots of love
Grace
xxx
P.S
May try and go the large shopping mall about 20 miles from my house tonight and get some nice soft bras in a G cup!
Grace
Grace
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Sore boobies - Rubbing! Empty Thanks!

Post by Grace 5th May 2010, 12:41 pm

natalia wrote:mybe u should change your sports bra i didnt have that prob i wore shock absorbers and marks and spencers ones bcause any other was so uncomfatble and wasnt given me the support and comfort i need
xxx

Thanks Natalia
Grace
xxx
Grace
Grace
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 5th May 2010, 1:46 pm

HI Grace

I found I had to get a larger SB, I went into m&s (they have loads of diff ones at our local), took about 20 in changing room, all diff styles/sizes and bought the most comfy one.... does sound like cookie says you may need larger cup size, I did from C to D, and I found the racerback from m&s really comfy... kept the zip front for nights..in larger size also tho.. eliminated the bra marks & rubs on my scars..xxx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Sore boobies - Rubbing! Empty I had this problem

Post by joanne00 5th May 2010, 4:00 pm

The surgery told me I was wearing a sports bra to small.

I have a big cut where my sports bra has been diggin in :-(

x
joanne00
joanne00
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Sore boobies - Rubbing! Empty Thanks Girls

Post by Grace 5th May 2010, 9:28 pm

Thanks for your replies girls Sore boobies - Rubbing! 184153
I went to the shopping mall after work today and took loads of bras in the changing room with me at M&S. I took in 34G's and GG's just in case. Turns out the GG's were the best fit! Sore boobies - Rubbing! Icon_eek I got the bra fitting lady to check and she was like definitely the GG.
I bought one black and white and am wearing one now and it is loads better. Oh and I have put my sudocreme on!!
Today I wore my 36G as thats all I had before I went shopping as the F's arent any good, its a Triumph one and it has made my boobies itch all over, the material is really not very soft, I thought it was pre op but post op it really isnt nice! One of the girls on here told me that when I was raving about them pre op! I should have listened!
I really want the redness and soreness to go away!
Lots of love
Grace
xxx
Grace
Grace
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 6th May 2010, 7:37 am

Glad you got your bras sorted Grace, try getting plenty of air to your boobs babe, an hour a day bra free won't do any harm hun, and maybe until they're a little better the cushioning I spoke of in an earlier post may help whilst your boobs recover babe.

Hope they ease up soon hunni. xxxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 6th May 2010, 11:21 am

Glad you've got a bigger bra... GG is awesome, well done you! You'll fine it will definitely improve now it's sitting right.

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down