Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boobs, Boyfriend and Intimacy

+5
Alt_Barbie
Georgie_797
COOKIE
sarahdawn31
Leesh
9 posters

Go down

Boobs, Boyfriend and Intimacy Empty Boobs, Boyfriend and Intimacy

Post by Leesh 8th November 2010, 2:01 am

Hi
Looking for some insight please.
My bf has been supportive in my getting BA and has stated he would be with me either with or without... since having my BA he has been the only one to be aloof about it. He didn't even ask to see them yet. So i asked him and he's stated he's afraid to harm me or possibly do damage to the implant.

He's overseas now... ironically he's in London, UK with most of you lovely ladies. But he arrives home in a couple days. I wasn't before but now i'm afraid to show them off to him now knowing how he feels or how he'll react to them.... Also a little scared to be intimate.
Did any of you go through this or have any advice???

Leesh xoxo
Leesh
Leesh
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Boobs, Boyfriend and Intimacy Empty Re: Boobs, Boyfriend and Intimacy

Post by sarahdawn31 8th November 2010, 8:21 am

Hi Leesh!
I just noticed u r a Canadian... me too, but I am currently living in Australia.

Anyway, my hubby was the opposite couldnt wait to see and touch... but I myself was scared to look and feel at first, but once I did I realized there is nothing to worry about, I was also a bit nervous about getting intimate, but I just went with what felt right and it has been just fine, now I feel like they have been there all along. So dont be afraid of how he will react, because I am sure he will love them!! Just do what u r comfortable with and be proud of them, if you feel fine with them he will too.
Good Luck!!
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th November 2010, 8:45 am

It's not unusual for our other halves to be a little concerned and squeamish about our breast surgery hun... he'll just need lots of reassurance that you're OK and maybe a little coaxing too.

Massage is a good one to get him going babe. Tell him your surgeon said they need to be massaged with moisturiser or oils (you'll be fine as your incisions are in your armpit so no worries about getting anything near your scars and tell him you'd like him to help LOL... he'll soon get used to how they feel and become more confident handling them... :good: xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgie_797 8th November 2010, 10:35 am

I found that even though my boyfriend said he loved me how I was before and he only wanted me to be happy .. since Iv got boobs he LOVES them..cant keep his eyes or hands off them I have to tell him to leave them alone! Im sure your other half will love you how you are now and be fascinated by the change :)
xxx
Georgie_797
Georgie_797
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Alt_Barbie 8th November 2010, 11:55 am

Im really worried about this too... My OH didnt want me to get it done & has finally backed down. I think he would be afraid, too squimish to touch them.
Alt_Barbie
Alt_Barbie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 820

Back to top Go down

Post by Leesh 8th November 2010, 7:56 pm

Thanks for the support ladies! yahoo
Leesh
Leesh
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 8th November 2010, 8:12 pm

Hi Leesh my OH was the same he said he loved me either way but now I've had them done hes all over them like a rash. In the beginning he didn't say much about them but he said that was just because he didn't want me to feel like the old boobs weren't good enough, he seems to have got over that now and has even told me off about covering them up more since I've had the BA when he says I should be showing them off. At first he was apprehensive about touching them its natural as I'd had an op and he didn't want to hurt me but he soon came round. Especially when the incisions healed. x
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 8th November 2010, 8:15 pm

Also when my OH said he didn't know hoe gentle he had to be U showed him the thread about implants being intact after being run over by a car and that eased his concerns a bit lol x
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 8th November 2010, 8:16 pm

Sorry that should read I showed him x
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sherri9871 8th November 2010, 8:35 pm

Hi Leesh, my hubby said it was upto me if i wanted mine done, he said he loved me either way. I didnt show him the scars, i just laid with him and put his hand on my breasts when they stopped being sore. We spooned together in bed and i then asked him to take my bra off, he did and was really gentle and loving. Again i put his hand on my breasts just to show him that he could touch them.
He said that he was scared to touch them just in case he hurt me, but was pleased that i had guided him. Just remember men can be rough and he is probably scared in case he does you any harm, just break him in gentley and the rest will follow. Enjoy your boobs and your partner will too. x
sherri9871
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 211

Back to top Go down

Post by Loubyroo 8th November 2010, 9:24 pm

Peachy34 wrote:Also when my OH said he didn't know hoe gentle he had to be U showed him the thread about implants being intact after being run over by a car and that eased his concerns a bit lol x

That sounds interesting Peachy, is it a thread on here?
Loubyroo
Loubyroo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by Leesh 9th November 2010, 4:05 am

thank you for all the advice... i will definitely try your suggestions. :good:
Leesh
Leesh
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 10th November 2010, 10:44 am

Loubyroo wrote:
Peachy34 wrote:Also when my OH said he didn't know hoe gentle he had to be U showed him the thread about implants being intact after being run over by a car and that eased his concerns a bit lol x

That sounds interesting Peachy, is it a thread on here?

Yes it was a thread from a while ago the link is below hun xx

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alt_Barbie 10th November 2010, 10:50 am

Phew... Thats good to know i LOVE rollercoasters & Fair rides! Would have sucked big time if I couldnt go on them...

Iv been on racing car rides, red bull air race flights ... Im thinking I may need to stop those lol
Alt_Barbie
Alt_Barbie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 820

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 10th November 2010, 2:24 pm

Hi Hun,

I can see how he feels as i was like hat but with my own boobs! my hubby on the other hand was more then egar to have a fondal! but i guess it just boils down to worries over hurting you so if you sit him down & exsplain that your ok & he cant damage them by touching them then im sure he will see sense.

I was so worried about hurting them i even banned my hubby from them till i was over the 6 weeks mark! & then when i got to that point i was even considering banning him till i was 12 weeks post-op.........but after reading how strong the implants are & one girls on here was also worried the same & her P.S got her to take her bra off & lay on her front on her boobs with no hands to support her so her weight was on her boobs & he rolled her side to side to show that you just cant damage them even if you put that amount of pressure on them! so i eased up about how fragile they are & now they just feel like part of me & he can do what he wants with them lol.

as for roolercoasters I have never seen a sign saying ' No riding if you have breast implants!' that would be funny! :heehee:

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by Loubyroo 10th November 2010, 2:45 pm

Crystal wrote:

as for roolercoasters I have never seen a sign saying ' No riding if you have breast implants!' that would be funny! :heehee:

x

I reckon it's only a matter of time in this health & safety mad world!! Hysterical
Loubyroo
Loubyroo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down