Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help! Boobie greed monster has paid me a visit :-)

+11
claudielle
izzie37
Decisions
MarieMc85
kittie
Peachy34
sarahdawn31
misf1
Mysty
alfie
Josephine
15 posters

Go down

Help! Boobie greed monster has paid me a visit :-) Empty Help! Boobie greed monster has paid me a visit :-)

Post by Josephine 29th October 2010, 5:28 pm

Hey lovelies,

I had my BA on Tuesday and been pretty much ok until today when the bad boobie greed monster paid me a visit.... :-( I've just managed to try on a few tops and my boobies look exactly the same size as before surgery when I used to wear a gel bra - basically a big B! How is that even possible? I am soooo gutted!!!

My surgeon recommended two sizes to me, and as some of you ladies know I was finding it really hard to choose between the two so ended up deciding on the day. I had a chat with my surgeon and he said I should definitely opt for the smaller one saying the larger one might look 'too big' on me as I was already a 34B (small though I may add). So opted for 230cc (in leftie) and 260cc (in rightie). I had overs so thought that would add some extra omph too. But no, they look tiny!!! I am wearing a 34C sportsbra (I can wear my 34D but not as snug as the C) but while that sounds great they look like tiny little madonna cones. Also doesn't help that I'm strapped into this b***** bandage that won't come off until Tuesday.

Do you think there is any chance they will grow bigger or is this it??? Have I spent £4k while still being flatchested? Any advice ladies, think I'm going crazy here. So upset today. xxx
Josephine
Josephine
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 146

Back to top Go down

Help! Boobie greed monster has paid me a visit :-) Empty Re: Help! Boobie greed monster has paid me a visit :-)

Post by alfie 29th October 2010, 5:39 pm

Josephine, that boobie greed monster is a pest. Please don't panic once you get out of the sports bra and your boobs have dropped I'm positive they will look bigger hun. You just have to be patient....I know it's hard....but trust me they will change. xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Help! Boobie greed monster has paid me a visit :-) Empty Re: Help! Boobie greed monster has paid me a visit :-)

Post by Josephine 29th October 2010, 5:45 pm

alfie wrote:Josephine, that boobie greed monster is a pest. Please don't panic once you get out of the sports bra and your boobs have dropped I'm positive they will look bigger hun. You just have to be patient....I know it's hard....but trust me they will change. xxx

Thanks hun, I just feel so stupid. thought I'd be happy for anything more than I had before but no... greed is taking over. :-( did you feel the same after your op, how long did it take for you to feel happy with yours? xxx
Josephine
Josephine
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 29th October 2010, 5:50 pm

I did feel a little disapointed after my op Josephine, not at first because they sat high up so they looked quite big. Then the boobie greed set in and like you I thought I'd spent all this money when I could achieve the same result with a wonderbra. I can't remember how long it took, but they did fluff and settle and my cup size went bigger and bigger. I'm more than happy now. Like I said hun, just give it time. Hug
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysty 29th October 2010, 6:03 pm

I have the same concerns and I havent chosen my size yet. I have heard they drop and get bigger and if they look as massive as with a wonder bra imagine how massive they will look now with a new bigger wonder bra Flash lol I bet you will be pleased once u get some amazing outfits on :) Give it time hun xxx
Mysty
Mysty
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephine 29th October 2010, 6:17 pm

I really hope you're right ladies. Just sooo disappointed at the moment and annoyed with myself for being so worried about choosing the bigger size. But then again if they do go up another two sizes I would have ended up too big! Wish the surgeon would have been able to give me a more exact idea of the outcome... Big poo! xxx
Josephine
Josephine
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 29th October 2010, 6:52 pm

A surgeon can't give you an exact outcome unfortunatly. But not to worry, give yourself until 6 months post op to see how much they change before you worry about size. Mine changed loads
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephine 29th October 2010, 7:01 pm

misf1 wrote:A surgeon can't give you an exact outcome unfortunatly. But not to worry, give yourself until 6 months post op to see how much they change before you worry about size. Mine changed loads

Did yours grow bigger as time went on? The surgeon said I didn't have any swelling so at least the won't go any smaller (I hope!). xx
Josephine
Josephine
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 29th October 2010, 8:54 pm

Oh no that greed monster is horrible, he has been haunting me too!
I am now convinced that its just part of the recovery process and the horrible sports bras are no help either. Join me in the waiting patiently line up to see how they come up at the 6 week mark, then 3 months and so on... everyone on this forum says they change a lot and only for the better.
xx
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephine 29th October 2010, 9:54 pm

sarahdawn31 wrote:Oh no that greed monster is horrible, he has been haunting me too!
I am now convinced that its just part of the recovery process and the horrible sports bras are no help either. Join me in the waiting patiently line up to see how they come up at the 6 week mark, then 3 months and so on... everyone on this forum says they change a lot and only for the better.
xx

Thanks hun. Yeah, you're right it's probably just part of the healing process. It's day three for me and I feel absolutely gross in the sportsbra and can't wait until I can have my first shower on Tuesday. God, I look a right state! xx
Josephine
Josephine
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 29th October 2010, 10:24 pm

Josephine wrote:
misf1 wrote:A surgeon can't give you an exact outcome unfortunatly. But not to worry, give yourself until 6 months post op to see how much they change before you worry about size. Mine changed loads

Did yours grow bigger as time went on? The surgeon said I didn't have any swelling so at least the won't go any smaller (I hope!). xx

I took photos of mine every month, and every month they looked different. Getting out of the sports bra helped as well as they are in no way flattering. I'd leave it untill 6 weeks, go get measured and I'm sure you will have a nice surprise when you find out your size and try on some lovely bras.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 30th October 2010, 12:07 am

Misf1 is right hun you will feel and look a whole lot different when you get out of the flattening sports bras and into some proper bras. I get the boob greed too sometimes but deep down I am glad I didn't go bigger because I wouldn't be able to get away from them if you know what I mean. Its easier to make them look a little bigger with a push up bra than it is to make them look smaller. I'm sure in a few weeks time when you start noticing the changes you will be a whole lot happier x
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 30th October 2010, 8:53 am

Lots of us have boob greed hun. I certainly get it but then I look at my pre op photos and post op and see the difference. Like peachy says, you can always make them look a little bigger with a push up bra. Give it time. She sports bra is the most unflattering thing in the world!
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 30th October 2010, 8:06 pm

Josephine, it doesn't help that Mr Khan trusses you up like a turkey after the op!

Wait til your bandages come off and you'll see how fab they look!

Oh and you'll have lots of fluffing to come. Mine didn't stop growing til about 10 months post op! x
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by Decisions 31st October 2010, 6:19 am

Aww I was feeling the exact same way earlier this week hun, I was kicking myself for not going that tiny bit bigger but I think the greed monster visits a fair amount of girls (unfortunately)

I saw my reflection at the shops and the sports bra made them look smaller than I was before my op, so I was really down but all the girls on here posted really positive things that helped me HEAPS! We are still so early in the healing process so we have lots more changes to go through in terms of size and shape (mine look like pointy triangles at the moment) make sure you take weekly photos so you can watch the changes over time, give your body time to drop and fluff (and I am sure you will be very pleased with the results) xx
Decisions
Decisions
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by izzie37 31st October 2010, 8:02 pm

hi, i was wearing a D cup sports bra after my op, i had 270cc overs and my boobs pre op were none existant, but 6 wks post op i was really happy and surprised to be measured an E cup, so there are lots of changes for you to go through. And now ive fluffed im a an F so you cant judge your size yet hun, its a wating game you just need patience even though its a pain.
xx
izzie37
izzie37
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 469

Back to top Go down

Post by claudielle 5th July 2011, 11:00 pm

Im also having the boobie greed! I love this site, I always feel so much better after I read stuff like this. I got 350cc overs, I was a 34AA. I'm hoping to be a full C or a baby D. Right now I'm in a C36 sports bra cause I was it to be loose due to the scars. I'm 16 days post op, so I'm hoping positive changes to come.

Thanks ladies for the posts. I feel a bit better :)
claudielle
claudielle
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Knxgrl 6th July 2011, 1:05 am

I'm right there with you- my dr went w the smaller of the two we talked about right before I went in... Im not exactly feeling very sexy either. Or that I'm the size I wanted... I'm scared they'll shrink from any swelling that's left and I'll still look average. I guess we have to be patient! Thank you for sharing your worries- it's so nice to have a place to confide in other girls going through the same things !!
Hug
Knxgrl
Knxgrl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 373

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 6th July 2011, 8:10 am

Hi ladies

When your implants drop into place they can go up a size or maybe two. I have days when I have booby greed and I look at my body and think I could have accommodated large implants...but then again I have to think about the possible problems having even bigger implants could cause, so I guess I followed the guidance of my surgeon to put the right size in for me! Knxgrl you look amazing in your avatar, they look a really good size for your frame. You will feel sexy once they settle etc Help! Boobie greed monster has paid me a visit :-) 571992
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by friedeggs 19th June 2013, 6:19 pm

Hey ladies just wondering did ur size get bigger as time went on as I too have boob greed wishing i went bigger I cud hav gone bigger but decided not to and feel that I've spent a fortune and there quite small so just checkin if u ladies are now happy with size ? Xx
friedeggs
friedeggs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 19th June 2013, 7:28 pm

It's normal to think they are small x I have days where I wished I could have gone bigger! Once your swelling goes and your implants drop and settle, they will look a lot different to what they do now!

Mine changed size loads, started in a D them DD then E and I'm currently an F. But cup size doesn't mean anything. It's all about self perception! They will change, see how you feel at about 6 months xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by friedeggs 19th June 2013, 9:03 pm

Thanks Lisa this is sum thing I never ever thought I'd have as I thought I'd b happy to av more than just fried eggs there lol so I need to thank god for at least having something an stop been greedy :ok: xx
friedeggs
friedeggs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down