Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Had The Fluff Fairy Visit Me When.....

+8
Sammyj
ab1982
Dina
gemari
misf1
JQueen
evee123
chloerose7
12 posters

Go down

I Had The Fluff Fairy Visit Me When..... Empty I Had The Fluff Fairy Visit Me When.....

Post by chloerose7 12th September 2011, 4:06 pm

Hi girlies, I just wanted to start a new post to find out when your new boobies eventually dropped and fluffed....I know a lot of girls cant wait for that day to come :). I am still Pre BA but am interested in getting an idea of how long it could take up to....
The sooner the better right ;)
Lots of Boobie Love x x x

I Had The Fluff Fairy Visit Me When.....

chloerose7
chloerose7
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 313

https://twitter.com/ChloeRoseHutton

Back to top Go down

I Had The Fluff Fairy Visit Me When..... Empty Re: I Had The Fluff Fairy Visit Me When.....

Post by evee123 12th September 2011, 4:23 pm

The rotten old cow has'nt visited me yet! Be useful to hear at what stage she payed everyone else a visit. I Had The Fluff Fairy Visit Me When..... 267328
evee123
evee123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 128

Back to top Go down

I Had The Fluff Fairy Visit Me When..... Empty Re: I Had The Fluff Fairy Visit Me When.....

Post by JQueen 12th September 2011, 4:36 pm

Hi hun,

It was about 6-8 weeks 4 me, they softened at different intervals but eventually they caught up and both just moulded around the implant.
The implant has sunk down also, I think women who have extra skin from weight loss or from BF fluff earlier xxxx
JQueen
JQueen
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 182

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 12th September 2011, 4:41 pm

I was 7-9 months post op.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by gemari 12th September 2011, 4:56 pm

I'm pre BA, but this topic makes me chuckle, the kids call farting fluffing so it's the 1st thing I think about when reading posts like this Hysterical
gemari
gemari
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by Dina 26th September 2011, 4:14 am

I'm 10 days post op and I see changes already..I'm loving it!
Dina
Dina
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by ab1982 1st October 2011, 12:01 pm

Oooh...i'm interested in this thread!!!
Wondering when she might come and visit me!! :)

Any other ladies been visited and when?

xx
ab1982
ab1982
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammyj 1st October 2011, 3:17 pm

Also interested to see when others have fluffed especially those with unders
Sammyj
Sammyj
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 3rd October 2011, 9:31 am

Ive always wonder the difference in time with the overs and unders, I have always assumed it would take longer for unders to drop and fluff than what it would take for overs, Im having overs.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by louise_vaa 3rd October 2011, 1:51 pm

I'm pretty sure my right boob has dropped and they've both softened up, I just noticed it today. Im so happy it's happened so soon! I just want my left one to hurry up and drop because it was the one that had the lift and at the moment it's still as low as it was before. I know it's still early days, I'm trying not to panic! Xxx
louise_vaa
louise_vaa
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimi B 27 10th October 2011, 10:52 pm

Hey, I don't really understand the whole fluffing thing. I have been size obsessed for as long as I can remember. I measured my new additions 6 days post op and I was a 34 dd and today at 3 weeks oat op I was 34f!! 2 inches in 2 weeks is crazy!! I'm so excited about all these changes.

Good luck, I'm sure youll be very happy. X
Kimi B 27
Kimi B 27
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah90 11th October 2011, 12:22 am

My right boob has definately fluffed and dropped, but left is still perky as ever! Really hoping they'll even out more, but I suppose they're a vast improvement on what I had! Does anyone know if unders take longer to drop? I have one under and one over hahah xoxo
sarah90
sarah90
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 348

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down