Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

boobs hurting............

+2
misf1
suzi
6 posters

Go down

boobs hurting............ Empty boobs hurting............

Post by suzi 19th October 2010, 8:20 pm

hi girls.... i went to circuit training tonight and ive been back for a while now and had no probs, but for sum reason when i was running tonight i ad the most strangest pain in both boobs...??? dont understand why all of a sudden this is starting up....?? any idea girls, should i lay off the running for a while.....????? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx shrug
suzi
suzi
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 91

Back to top Go down

boobs hurting............ Empty Re: boobs hurting............

Post by misf1 19th October 2010, 9:17 pm

I think 2 months is still quite early so shouldn't be anything to worry about getting niggles when running. Seems strange as you have been back doing it a while. Maybe it's just cause they are settling, although I would prob give the running a go again, you dont want to have to give it up, might just be a one off.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 19th October 2010, 10:18 pm

Probably just nerve pain honey. I doubt its anything to worry about xx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 20th October 2010, 6:30 am

Which support bra are you wearing sweetness? Is it a good one?

You might need to take things a little more gradually hun, maybe you're running before you can walk LOL so to speak. Take a step back, it's possible you're simple overdoing it this early post-op and doing too much too soon. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by suzi 20th October 2010, 7:05 am

hi cookie, im wearing a m&s support bra...?? but i must admit my straps feel quite loose and i cant tighten them up any more...?? any ideas on a gud sport bra for high impact sport that isn't too pricey...??? just ad a thought tho i am due on maybe im a bit tender than normal...??? xxxxxxxxxxxx
suzi
suzi
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 20th October 2010, 7:17 am

suzi wrote:hi cookie, im wearing a m&s support bra...?? but i must admit my straps feel quite loose and i cant tighten them up any more...?? any ideas on a gud sport bra for high impact sport that isn't too pricey...???

I can't emphasise enough hunni how important a good sportsbra is during excercise in order to maintain your boobs and if I'm honest if you are a runner it's just not worth cutting corners on a cheap bra - You should invest in a good bra that will give you good support, ensuring your boobs are well supported.

Some good bras for you to look at are Enell sportsbras or a level 4 shock absorber.

just ad a thought tho i am due on maybe im a bit tender than normal...??? xxxxxxxxxxxx

That's possible hunni, but after what you just told me about the lack of support from your sportsbra I suspect there lies your problem. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephy x 20th October 2010, 7:36 am

I had this too when running on my treadmill at home. For ages it was fine then one day they kinda hurt. As soon as it appeared it went again.
What i do now is........wear 2 sports bras :teehee: seem to find that this works even better than just 1 very good one. So i wear 2 goods ones & my babies don't move at all & i find it much more comfortable xx
Stephy x
Stephy x
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by suzi 20th October 2010, 7:59 am

thanks girls... im off to the gym this morning so i'll wear two sport bras and c if that helps... but i will defo invest in a better supported sports bra... xxxx
suzi
suzi
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 20th October 2010, 8:23 am

A rteally good sport bra is a must.........I go horse riding & mine are strapped down so much they dont move at all!

I felt the odd pains after doing things in the 1st 6 months so 2 months is still early on & i would kinda exspect you to feel them im now just over a year & all has settled & i never get pains anymore which is great.

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down