Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Right boob hurting after braless night:(

5 posters

Go down

Right boob hurting after braless night:( Empty Right boob hurting after braless night:(

Post by annaliese76 15th November 2011, 11:33 am

Hey ladies i slept without a bra last night for the first time but woke at about 3 in the morning and put a bra back on as my right boob felt bruised. It still feels painful this morning but dont know if i should call the nurse or not. It doesnt hurt more if i touch or squeeze it gently just a real dull ache in one spot on the innerside towards the bottom of the breastxxx I was told i could sleep without a bra from 2 weeks but only tried it last night and think maybe its too soon. I sleep on my side too so could i have squashed it too much? xxx
annaliese76
annaliese76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Right boob hurting after braless night:( Empty Re: Right boob hurting after braless night:(

Post by misf1 15th November 2011, 11:43 am

It's probably just a bit of swelling still, it's quite common to have a bit of morning boob as well. You wont have squashed it or damaged it. I slept with a bra on for at least 7 months, just because it felt more comfortable for me. I didn't have to wear a bra to bed from 6 weeks if I didn't want to.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Right boob hurting after braless night:( Empty Re: Right boob hurting after braless night:(

Post by annaliese76 15th November 2011, 12:02 pm

Thanks hun, guess i'll just take it a bit easier today than i have been doing (good excuse!!) xxx
annaliese76
annaliese76
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 15th November 2011, 5:00 pm

I actually bought those tank tops with a built in bra? It's just like another piece of fabric - very comfy but not as restrictive as sleeping in a bra

I still feel better with some support at night

agree w/ misf prob just a muscle pull hun or swelling, I doubt you did any damage! Right boob hurting after braless night:( 571992
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by annaliese76 15th November 2011, 6:08 pm

Thanks girls it feels much better now so think ur right and no major damage done, think i'll keep something on for a bit longer at night, those tops sound a great idea before going without anythin completely, think i'll get some xxx
annaliese76
annaliese76
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 15th November 2011, 6:18 pm

Hi,

I couldn't sleep without a bra until recently and I am 9 moths po. I wore a vest/crop top bra for about 2 months before going completely braless and I am finally comfortable! I remember going braless when I was going out and wearing a strapless dress and boy did I ache the next day. My ps said you must do it gradually to avoid aching! Good luck xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 15th November 2011, 6:50 pm

Me too Annaliese, ive done the 3am slipping the bra back onRight boob hurting after braless night:( 869500 .

Sometimes i feel better with it on, less vulnerable to pulling myself - I can usually tell when Im getting ready for bed if I think I need it on.

Think the idea of the vest tops with the additional supporty fabric bit is a BRILLIANT idea ... ive got some of them somewhere - gawd tho they could be ANYWHERE in this mad-house Right boob hurting after braless night:( 199385
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down