Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My 34C sports bra is hurting..should i go bigger?

+2
lorri
lauraswts
6 posters

Go down

My 34C sports bra is hurting..should i go bigger? Empty My 34C sports bra is hurting..should i go bigger?

Post by lauraswts 7th August 2011, 6:37 pm

Im day 2 post op and all of a sudden feel like my sports bra is too tight.. its the only thing hurting. Am i supposed to feel like this or is this too tight and i should be going for a 36?? im normally i 32AA pre op. It BLEEPING hurts but other than that im fine! scared its rubbing against my stitches and might do damage, is this possible????
lauraswts
lauraswts
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 260

Back to top Go down

My 34C sports bra is hurting..should i go bigger? Empty Re: My 34C sports bra is hurting..should i go bigger?

Post by lorri 7th August 2011, 7:11 pm

I'm the same hun and have tried all sorts of bras from cheap asda//jjb sports//primark etc!!! I got measured at marks & Spencer and fitted with a 34c which is now also hurting me...Sorry i can't help,,but i'm sure plenty of the girls will see this and answer you,,we can both be assured then or advised :) i don't have my stitches in now tho,,i'm 13 days post-op and still hurts with all the bras i have tried..
lorri
lorri
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

My 34C sports bra is hurting..should i go bigger? Empty Re: My 34C sports bra is hurting..should i go bigger?

Post by jen86 7th August 2011, 7:20 pm

maybe try another band size bigger, but if it hurts your scars, maybe consider putting sum gauze in your bra. Ive heard of girls cutting a bit of silk fabric into a couple of squares and slipping that into their bras. Try one of these options, then fork out for a new bra!
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by lorri 7th August 2011, 7:25 pm

Hi jen86 :) The bras i got from marks & Spencer are really expensive,but i don't mind paying for comfort which is what they are meant to be lol..£35 per bra,, i expected a better feeling,,but i would pay £100,,i just do not know where to go now as i have been to all the places recommended by my nurse..I think i will have a look online and see if there are any better 1ns..Here's hoping :)
lorri
lorri
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mio321 7th August 2011, 7:27 pm

Yes sounds like your band size maybe too small for you at the mo ...your going to be swelled up .

I keep saying this on lots of topics reading what surgeons have wrote on the internet ...dont put yourself through unnessercy pain while your healing.

Would you do it on any other part of your body?

use your ice packs as well to help with the swelling . xx
mio321
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 177

Back to top Go down

Post by lorri 7th August 2011, 7:29 pm

Forgot to say that the bras i got from m&s are padded with "silk like" material to prevent rubbing on the scars :) I'm sure i will find something :)
lorri
lorri
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lorri 7th August 2011, 7:31 pm

mio321 i'm going to try that..Thanks hun :) x
lorri
lorri
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mio321 7th August 2011, 7:34 pm

your welcome :0) if i can find the links i have been reading...there is so many lol i will post them for you .xx
mio321
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lorri 7th August 2011, 7:35 pm

Thanks a million :) :) xx
lorri
lorri
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gloday 7th August 2011, 7:49 pm

My 34C sports bra is hurting..should i go bigger? 683465 thought i would just say to take care with your bras. i am 10 days post op now and having a lot of discomfort from having worn a bra too tight. i took my normal back size with me for after the op and thought they had to be that tight. gave in and went to marks and she said i was wearing 2ins too small. now in the right size but walking around with flannels under band as i have big welts and sores around my body. using lancome anti chaffing cream . most of us seem to need a larger size for a while
gloday
gloday
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by mio321 7th August 2011, 7:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Found it lol ...well one of them . The reason i have been reading it is because there is alot of advice from sugeons who do the surgery . Its not a uk one ...alot of is just basic common sense , if you know what i mean , cos we do panic us women lol .

You probably have to have a look around on there for answers to questions pretty much everyone has asked them in one way or another.

I have to say I am ONLY using it as guide as in cos i would not take medical advice off anyone you know what i mean is medication wise.

But its being useful to me so far.

There are plenty more on the net i google for

Breast augmention after care advice by sugeons , and found a couple of forums .

I can not stress enough though that it is only advice . makes good reading and kills the bordem of having to put your feet up .

Have fun reading i hope you find it useful xx
mio321
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mio321 7th August 2011, 8:19 pm

and ,... lol im on a roll here i can not figure out why are not told about compression bras ... not they would be any more comfortable than what we have been told over here ...sports bras ...

not that im gonna buy a compression bra im 3 weeks done now .

But still i am gonna to ask on nxt check up if it would of been a more sensible idea in the first place . More support and all that . I dunno i could be wrong ... xxx

But i do actually think that you should be measured by the hospital before you leave to come ...and they should give the correct size bra to wear for the first few weeks , I know that your size is going to change ...but to me its not different than another operation you would have in hopsital ...if you had a broken leg they are going to give crutches to use after you leave ant they ...or you cant walk .

Maybe its just me ...but it makes more sense for them to give you what you need for the first few weeks to support your new additions correctly so you dont worry about it and know its correct .

Oh sorry there i go putting the world to rites lol sorry xxx
mio321
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lorri 8th August 2011, 5:46 pm

mio321,,thanks very much :) i will have a good read through that linl :) xx
lorri
lorri
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiecon 8th August 2011, 6:01 pm

hey hun i was a 34D strait after but after 2 weeks i changed to a 36DD this is much more comphy and wen nurse saw my bra she sed it looks fine xx
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by lorri 9th August 2011, 11:10 am

Hi barbiecon :0 I have taken all advice on here and went up a band size,,the difference is fantastic!!! :) Thank u all very much!!! xx
lorri
lorri
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down