Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disappointed after uplift and ba?

5 posters

Go down

Disappointed after uplift and ba? Empty Disappointed after uplift and ba?

Post by Trixxylix 17th October 2010, 9:12 pm

Hi ladies,
I'm due to have my uplift and ba on tuesday and I'm worried that I'm not going to get the size I really want. I'd love to be a nice DD but my surgeon isn't sure if he will be able to fit my desired implant size in.
Has anyone had this happen to them?
Any advice welcome!
Thanks
Trix
xx
Trixxylix
Trixxylix
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Disappointed after uplift and ba? Empty Re: Disappointed after uplift and ba?

Post by sarahdawn31 18th October 2010, 1:50 am

Hi Trixxylix!
What size r u now? R u having a anchor or lollipop lift? What size and profile implant have you decided on?

What does your ps think you need to reach the size you want?

I just had an uplift and ba and I had lots of room for a larger implant because I have a very wide breast width and there was lots of space infact my ps put in a larger implant than the one we agreed on because I lost so much tissue in the lift that I needed 40cc extra to get the look I wanted.

Its really hard to have the ps agree to a size because different cc will measure different on each person so its really good to have photos to show your ps... and then we just have to trust our ps because they know best what will work for us.

Good Luck!
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by newpair 18th October 2010, 6:30 am

Hello!

I had my BA and uplift on Thursday, and I had very similar concerns as you have. I actually asked to see my PS again as I lay in the anaesthetic room and discussed implant size again - I just told him I didn't want to be disappointed if they looked too small.

My PS is very much against large implants with an uplift, because in his opinion, the weight of the implant makes sagging more likely and more prominent afterwards. I was going to have 300cc implants, but at the last minute we agreed on 340s.

I'm wearing a 34DD sports bra now, and it's snug! The change to the shape of my breasts with the uplift is incredible, and they look so much bigger and perkier anyway.

I would say to you to have a good talk with your PS - even at the last minute like I did! It's so important to feel happy with what you're getting.

Good luck. x
newpair
newpair
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by vicki 18th October 2010, 8:21 am

as sarahdawn said, it depends on various things. also the size you are before your uplift. i am still at least a 'dd' and i had 275's and a full anchor uplift. its different for everyone unfortunately there is no 'one' answer. would be so much easier if there was! have a look through the thread on before and after sizes and you will see just how different the same implant can be on different women. its a bit of a minefield!
vicki
vicki
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixxylix 18th October 2010, 12:53 pm

Thank you all for your replies...
@Sarahdawn, I am currently a saggy 36C and I'm hoping beyond hope my surgeon will get the 340cc implants in. I would ideally love to be a healthy DD cup! I am having the full anhcor uplift but as for profile I have no idea which they are. When I first saw him I told him I wanted to be a DD and he suggested 260cc but I had already quite liked the look of the 340cc so my partner said I'd prefer them. He agreed to try and get them in but said if there isn't enough room it will have to be the 300cc's. I desperately don't want to be disappointed after paying all this money out!
@Newpair, I'm glad you mentioned the change of shape in your post as I had no idea how much difference the uplift would make so you've eased my mind on that count! Like you I don't want to be disappointed after and I'm worried about getting boob greed and envy, lol. I will definitely have a chat with him again tomorrow and express my concerns.
@Vicki, I will have a browse through the thread you mentioned hun. It's all a bit on a minefield tbh. Sizing, placement, complications etc, etc. Why do we do this to ourselves??? lol.
Trix
xx
Trixxylix
Trixxylix
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AgtKensington 21st October 2010, 4:37 am

Trix - can't wait to hear how things turned out. I had a BA and lift a couple months ago and newpair is right - the lift makes a huge difference. I was a super saggy (27cm) 36d. I had 350cc memory gel implants and am now a nice round perkey 34ddd/e. People who know me can't really tell a size difference, but because the shape is different the size went up. They look great and by oh tells people all the time that the scars are barely noticable. i love them. my ps didn't want to go too big either to prevent further sag so this is about as big as he would go but i love my boobies!!!! good luck!
AgtKensington
AgtKensington
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixxylix 21st October 2010, 2:23 pm

Hi hun, I'm all done now and yes my surgeon managed to get the implants I wanted in woohoo
I see what you mean about the uplift, it makes a huge change to the shape and I love my new boobies already. Only seen them a couple of times and cannot wait until wednesday when I get the dressings changed so I can see them again!
My friends noticed a difference straight away as my old ones were so saggy and these new ones are lovely and pert so I'm a happy girl.
Glad you are happy with yours too :good:
All the best.
Trix
xx
Trixxylix
Trixxylix
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down