Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do fake boobs look smaller than they measure?

+11
littlemisstiny1
andy
cakey_baby
Mia
tizzyt
emrussell79
Angelpie
natalia
RoxyChick
nads
moonmar
15 posters

Go down

Why do fake boobs look smaller than they measure? Empty Why do fake boobs look smaller than they measure?

Post by moonmar 26th March 2009, 5:59 pm

I have heard several girls saying that this is the case, but I can't understand why - anyone?
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Why do fake boobs look smaller than they measure? Empty Re: Why do fake boobs look smaller than they measure?

Post by nads 26th March 2009, 6:01 pm

Ah the age old BA question... :lol: I remember a good answer this woman wrote once, gonna dig it out
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Why do fake boobs look smaller than they measure? Empty Re: Why do fake boobs look smaller than they measure?

Post by RoxyChick 26th March 2009, 6:05 pm

Yeah, it was great, where was it nads?

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 26th March 2009, 6:06 pm

i like to kno the answer to that to
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelpie 26th March 2009, 6:06 pm

To be perfectly honest hun I don't understand either. I kind of figure if a girl with "real" boobies fits a size 36dd and a girl with "enhanced" boobies fits a 36dd, surely they must look the same-ish.

I hope someone can come along and enlighten us! Odds on it'll be nads! Hysterical
/>
Angel x
Angelpie
Angelpie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1428

Back to top Go down

Post by emrussell79 26th March 2009, 6:09 pm

I was told it is because they are wider than natural breasts so you need the wire of a bigger bra to go around the bottom of your boob. Cant remember where i read that lol x
emrussell79
emrussell79
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 317

Back to top Go down

Post by tizzyt 26th March 2009, 6:16 pm

Ive heard that fake look about 2 sizes smaller than the bra size you wear.Id like to know why as its so confusing when deciding on implant sizes!
tizzyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 972

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 26th March 2009, 6:35 pm

Add me to the list of 'like to know' ladies. ?
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 26th March 2009, 6:55 pm

me 2 :)
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by andy 26th March 2009, 6:57 pm

Yeah me too, i want to be a good DD at least but not if i only look a C, maybe i'll have to tell my PS i want to be an F to be on the safe side!! x
andy
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemisstiny1 26th March 2009, 6:59 pm

Yes I'd like to know too. As if it wasn't all confusing enough! Shocked
littlemisstiny1
littlemisstiny1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 523

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 26th March 2009, 7:09 pm

I think its cos fake boobs are wider x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 26th March 2009, 7:14 pm

I can't find that post! Rolling Eyes
I dont think theres one reason but like Emrussell said implants usually are wider so you have to get a bigger cup size to accomodate and also they can stick out more therefore you have to buy a bigger size to fit around.
My take on it is implants are more defined and in shape, giving the appearance of smaller/perter boobs, natural ones seem to 'flop' a bit more and spread out when coming out of a bra so therefore look bigger whereas implants usually look somewhat molded in shape. Therefore real breasts are easier to move around and push up and stuff whereas implants are more compact and have an exact shape to them so you can't 're-distribute' the fill of the implant like you can with real breast tissue...if that makes any sense!! Hysterical
But then maybe they dont look smaller, maybe we just get used to them quickly, plus alot of girls with BAs have smaller band sizes and a 32 - D cup isnt actually that big when you look at it.
Screwy Screwy
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 26th March 2009, 7:15 pm

That sounds about right x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 27th March 2009, 8:35 am

great post nads!
x
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyla 27th March 2009, 9:49 am

Thanks for that answer Nads, I too were wondering, but i am so slow on catching up here lol, just call me the snail trail, I am always so much behind everyone else hehe
Skyla
Skyla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 983

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbelle7 28th March 2009, 10:44 pm

i think you hit the nail on the head with that nads!
tinkerbelle7
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 28th March 2009, 11:46 pm

Well explained Nads, totally get it now xx
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 29th March 2009, 3:08 pm

Thanks girls, glad it made sense! x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down