Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

prices for uplift and implants

+4
alfie
kittie
newpair
Lexi27
8 posters

Go down

prices for uplift and implants Empty prices for uplift and implants

Post by Lexi27 23rd September 2010, 9:03 pm

Hey girls, just wondering what the cheapest price people have been quoted/paid for this? The cheapest quote I have so far is £5400 with MYA (that's including a £500 off until end of Sept special offer so I would have to get in quick). Just wondering if anyone thought I could haggle this down to £5000 or I am just being greedy ha ha?! thanks xx
Lexi27
Lexi27
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

prices for uplift and implants Empty Re: prices for uplift and implants

Post by newpair 24th September 2010, 11:02 am

Hi Lexi

I am having implants with uplift on 14th Oct - I decided to go with MYA in the end. I am paying £5450 - I got the £500 discount voucher online and used that from a starting price of £5950.
Transform quoted me about £1000 more. I did get a much cheaper quote locally, but I wasn't comfortable or happy with the surgeon and ended up reading some awful reviews about his work.

I think the price you've got is about as good as you'll get - but I think the most important thing is that you find a surgeon you really trust. x
newpair
newpair
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 24th September 2010, 12:30 pm

newpair wrote:the most important thing is that you find a surgeon you really trust. x

that's true. you need a surgeon you can trust.
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 24th September 2010, 2:01 pm

kittie wrote:
newpair wrote:the most important thing is that you find a surgeon you really trust. x

that's true. you need a surgeon you can trust.

I agree with this too hun. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by kld247 24th September 2010, 2:42 pm

I know it's alot money but like the others said you have to find the right surgeon and try not to base your decision around the price. Good luck with your decision x
kld247
kld247
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi27 24th September 2010, 8:28 pm

yeah, I know deep down you are all right.

newpair - which surgeon is doing your op with MYA? cheers hun xx
Lexi27
Lexi27
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamp6 24th September 2010, 10:18 pm

I agree with the other girls.
I went with Harley Med in the end, which is probably one of the pricier ones. I met a surgeon with another company and did not like him at all! So even though it was almost £1000 cheaper, I went with the surgeon I liked and trusted.
I think if you're going to save or whatever to get it done...it's worth saving a few extra pennies if it means getting the surgeon you like and feel comfortable with.
Good luck with it all :thumbs:
xx
Shamp6
Shamp6
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by vicki 25th September 2010, 2:39 pm

mine was £7010 plus 150 initial cons fee. HMG quoted me 6,500 but i didnt like the pressure, nor the fact that you dont see a surgeon until you give them the 500 quid nor did they seem keen on telling me who the surgeon was! plus it was in london and all that travel - no thanks. so i had mine done with BMI health group in Windsor. mind you mr Khoo's secretary was quoting me 8,450!!!!!!!!!!! same hospital! needless to say i went with mr crawford for the 7 grand.

got to start paying it now help
vicki
vicki
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 26th September 2010, 6:20 pm

I went with HMG and the fee was £6,500. Well worth it. I met the surgeon on day of my first consultation and went back a few times with questions. x
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 788

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi27 30th September 2010, 9:04 pm

oh my god, £8450, now that is steep!!

Well I have my consultation with Mr Traynor at MYA this coming Monday so am hoping for good things. If I am not impressed I am not really sure which of the ones I have already seen I like and impressed me the most. Maybe that means none of them are right for me because I would just "know"?
Will report back after Monday xx
Lexi27
Lexi27
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by newpair 30th September 2010, 9:50 pm

Hi Lexi,

I am actually having my surgery with Mr Traynor! He came highly recommended to me, I've done a fair bit of research and I found him very down to earth and honest when I met with him (twice). Some people say they find him very blunt and direct, but I like that. He was very practical in his advice to me, eg he advised against going too large with an uplift because of sagging etc. He really seems to know his onions so to speak, and I have every confidence in him and his work. Let us know how you get on! Good luck. x
newpair
newpair
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi27 30th September 2010, 9:57 pm

newpair - ah wow, I am so pleased, I have found someone I can ask loads of questions to! Ha ha, hope you don't mind. Yes, I had heard that he is very blunt and direct but that his work is fab. I expect he is going to say exactly the same to me and that is what I want to hear to be honest because I don't want to go too big anyway, I just want to have nice firm, pert boobies! So what size did he recommend for you with your uplift and what cup size do you expect to get with that? Ooh this is exciting, yes I will let you know what he tells me on Monday, I just hope he says I can still have implants as I have read a few stories of surgeons advising against implants and to just stick with the uplift. I would be gutted! Already saw 3 surgeons though and none have said that! Not long for you now at all, all the best chick xx
Lexi27
Lexi27
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by newpair 30th September 2010, 10:12 pm

Hi!

Well, it's a bit different for me, as I already have implants (290ccs). I've had them for ten years, but I've had 4 kids since then, and I have some capsular contracture, so he's actually removing the old ones, which are under the muscle, and replacing them with overs.

I think his advice as to overs/unders etc will depend very much on your personal frame, natural breast tissuem, your age, whether you have kids, whether you intend to have any more etc. With me, he advised overs, as the unders have ended up with double bubble - basically the implants have stayed high on my chest wall, while the natural breast tissue in front has sagged with gravity through pregnancies etc.

Before I had implants I was an A cup - not much there at all. When I first had the 290s, they made me a lovely full C cup, but I'm more a D cup now since I had my children. The uplift is very necessary for me, but so are the implants - I just don't have enough tissue of my own to only have an uplift. I don't know what size implants I'm having this time. Mr Traynor said he will see how much space I have and how much tissue once he clears out the old implants and the scar tissue. He said he will have several choices available on the day and will use a spacer thing to see what will work best. He knows I don't want to go too big - but I would like to be a bit fuller than I am currently... we talked about 380cc but I am happy to go with his opinion,, as he prefers the more natural look and understands what I want.
I was told he did Kym Marsh's boobies! Though of course I can't say for sure!!!
newpair
newpair
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down