Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

periareolar lift scares

+3
KInglis
Annie66
DL
7 posters

Go down

periareolar lift scares Empty periareolar lift scares

Post by DL 7th September 2010, 12:28 pm

hello all
I am due ot have an periareolar lift in 2weeks however I am a little worried what the scarring will be like afterwards?? Can anyone help on this. Just my friend who an full breast reduction showed me her scars at the weekend and around the nipple area was quite thick very noticable scars. I thought you were not meant to realy see the scarring so should be a fine thin line however is a full breast reduction and uplift different to the mini periareolar lift ?? : :wavey: :
DL
DL
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

periareolar lift scares Empty Re: periareolar lift scares

Post by Annie66 10th September 2010, 7:33 am

I had a pierareolor lift and the scars were pretty scary for the first 6 months or so.
But now they have faded to a fine line which i think is the normal outcome. Some people don't scar well so perhaps that what happened with your friend.
I still have slight pleating on one side of the nipple but it's not that noticeable
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by KInglis 10th September 2010, 9:45 am

Hello,

I had a pierareolor lift and can honestly say the scars are fab! I too was very worried after seeing the full uplift scars, my main worry was that they would be think and very noticable around the nipple. However i was amazed when i saw them, very neat and hardly noticable. I am only 4 months post op too so they can only get better. However everyone does scar differently so i would just make sure you are prepared to have some kind of scar in order to get fab boobies!! :)

xx
KInglis
KInglis
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by DL 10th September 2010, 10:04 am

thanks to you both for your reply. Good to hear you like the results you have. I have 10days to wait so I am on countdown now. Think i have had so long to think about it all sorts of things keep popping into my headlike the what if's xxx
DL
DL
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by KInglis 10th September 2010, 10:39 am

Good luck with your op - not long to go now! There are so many what if's but this site is great for answering all those questions! Let us know how it all goes! :) xxx
KInglis
KInglis
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by AgtKensington 12th September 2010, 8:08 pm

i had the a full lift and the scars are very barely noticable and i'm only 5 weeks post op. i agree with Annie, it's all how you heal and everyone's different. if you've had any other sugeries requiring stitches - that should be a good indication. xoxo
AgtKensington
AgtKensington
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 13th September 2010, 9:32 am

AgtKensington wrote:i had the a full lift and the scars are very barely noticable and i'm only 5 weeks post op. i agree with Annie, it's all how you heal and everyone's different. if you've had any other sugeries requiring stitches - that should be a good indication. xoxo

Wow 5 weeks post op and faded scars thats fantastic, I am having my ba and Uplift in 3 weeks and I have to admitt I am afraid to see my scars.

Agt Kensington: did u have a picture trail?
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by DL 13th September 2010, 9:36 am

yea I agree wow after 5 weeks the friend who I was talking about earlier had her breast reduction 3years ago. 7days to go for me and nerves are still there however I am still going ahead and hoping everything is great afterwards. :good:
DL
DL
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 13th September 2010, 11:13 am

Good luck DL, 7 days will fly by.
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DL 13th September 2010, 11:28 am

thank you very much same to you. Will keep you posted on progress of new boobs thank you
DL
DL
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by DL 14th September 2010, 1:18 pm

just wondering how do you know what size sports bra to take into hospital with you?? shrug
DL
DL
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 14th September 2010, 9:51 pm

I am sure all ps are different but my ps provides the one i wear initially then for at home afterwards I have seen the girls on here say they buy a few in diffferent sizes because u dont really know what u will need with the swelling, and what ever ones u dont end up wearing u can always return.
xx
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DL 15th September 2010, 12:16 pm

thanks mmmm dont think my ps supplies the sports bra for afterwards nothing was mentioned I was told to bring one in with me you lucky thing as least they will give you an idea of what size you need for the next few months. Yea it was the swelling bit i was thinking about. Will keep that in mind xx
DL
DL
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by DL 16th September 2010, 4:51 pm

only 3 mor days after today getting excited now
DL
DL
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by DL 19th September 2010, 10:24 am

omg is the day before op and the nerves and excitement are kicking in, is it normal to feel nervous? am sure it is.
DL
DL
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 19th September 2010, 11:22 am

Yes its perfectly normal to be nervous I didn't sleep properly for a couple of days before the op I kept wondering if I was doing the right thing one minute and was so excited the next then when I got home after I slept for 13 hours relief lol : )
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 19th September 2010, 11:53 am

Hi hun, I'm sorry I do not know much about lift scars but I had my implants inserte through a periareola incision and my scars are practically invisible - and were from about 2 weeks post op! I guess it all depends on how your skin heals, good luck with your surgery hun x
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by DL 24th September 2010, 10:48 am

well it is day 5 of new boobs, still feel tight and sore a bit also really itchy where the tape is underneath. After all that worrying I did not end up having the uplift as when I went in my surgeon said he could make me a full D or DD cup without having to do the uplift so I went along with that. Think he put in 270cc which i will check when i have my 2week appointment. My left boob seems ot be more tender and I seem to be able to feel it more when i move about sure this is normal in some cases. Will see what the next few weeks bring and see if things settle down a bit. good luck
DL
DL
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down