Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rippling

3 posters

Go down

Rippling Empty Rippling

Post by Elizabethvb20 2nd September 2010, 5:47 pm

Hi ladies,

I have noticed when I sit kind of slouched I was getting a funny feeling under my breast (the bottom of the implant) and thought it was folding. When I put on it I feel clicking from the implants like its underfilled or something...I also noticed now when I bend over you cant see anything (well you can if you REALLY look ) but I have rippling?! He told me my size wouldn't get it (340cc) he said it's usually with larger like 400 and up. What the hell do I do about this? I wish I got gel now shrug
Elizabethvb20
Elizabethvb20
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

Rippling Empty Re: Rippling

Post by tanyajade 2nd September 2010, 7:21 pm

Hi Huni,
I don't think there is anything you can do about it, without getting another BA.
A lot of girls with implants experience rippling, but it's usually not really noticable.
I posted a topic regarding rippling, so look at my posts you might find more info there xxx
tanyajade
tanyajade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

http://WWW.STORES.EBAY.CO.UK/HERROYALHAIRNESS

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 2nd September 2010, 7:36 pm

Oh hun you have been through it haven't you. They do say the saline implants are more prone to rippling is that what you have? I went for the extra full projection as rippling was one of my concerns and they said it was less likely if I had these but it can happen to anyone. I was told it was more likely if you have overs but can still happen with unders. If it is only noticable in a certain position then I wouldn't worry too much about this I read somewhere that it is very common to see slight rippling if you are bent over and looking at yourself in this position. I think perhaps we are over critical of our breasts when we have had a BA as we pay way more attention to them than we did before ad just want them to be perfect after spending so much on them xx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabethvb20 2nd September 2010, 8:47 pm

Yep, I have definately been through the ringer! It's not noticable just kinda makes me angry! I phoned my PS and they said it may be because they arent fully in their pockets yet shrug I don't even believe much of what they say anymore! I think in a few years I will get gel.
Elizabethvb20
Elizabethvb20
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down