Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally gonna point in the right direction!

+2
COOKIE
Miss D
6 posters

Go down

Finally gonna point in the right direction! Empty Finally gonna point in the right direction!

Post by Miss D 25th August 2010, 5:02 pm

Just been to see my surgeon today and he recommended I have a nipple lift as well as implants. Don't know too much about the procedure so if anyone has had this operation could you please tell me all you can, I don't like the idea of my nipples being cut but they do need to point the right way lol. The implants he recommended were 365cc high profile overs. help
Thanks xx
Miss D
Miss D
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Finally gonna point in the right direction! Empty Re: Finally gonna point in the right direction!

Post by COOKIE 25th August 2010, 5:09 pm

I think Jay1983 has just had a nipple lift yesterday hun.

I had a full anchor lift and had my nipples cut, it's not as bad as you might think sweetie and the aesthetic appearance you get from the lift is incredible! I'm sure you'll be very happy. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Finally gonna point in the right direction! Empty Re: Finally gonna point in the right direction!

Post by Shamp6 25th August 2010, 5:25 pm

I had an uplift as well as BA on Sunday. Obviously it is very early days but already feels amazing to have my nipple sitting more on my boob, rather than under it :)

I had it done with an incision made around the nipple and then one going down the boob (not sure of technical terms here)...like a lollipop!

Have not yet seen my scars, will be having dressings off on Friday, but I am not too worried about it as for the first time my boobs look almost 'boob shaped'...and this to me is very exciting :)
Shamp6
Shamp6
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss D 25th August 2010, 5:43 pm

Thanks Cookie, I must say your boobies look lovely (in a none pervie way lol) I can't stop looking at boobs everywhere I go (I'm sure my boyfriend is starting to worry I bat for the other team) lol, I've got time to read up on things now I know what i'm having done. Shamp, hope Friday goes well for you, I know what you mean about just being excited about your boobs being boob shape, mine haven't looked 'boob shaped' since I had my son 11 years ago. I'm 30 in feb so finally doing something for me and getting my boobies looking like boobies again. thank you xx
Miss D
Miss D
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th August 2010, 6:01 pm

Miss D wrote:Thanks Cookie, I must say your boobies look lovely (in a none pervie way lol) I can't stop looking at boobs everywhere I go (I'm sure my boyfriend is starting to worry I bat for the other team) lol

Thanks babe Blush I do know what you mean about ogling other women haha... I was exactly the same pre-BA, now I'm only obsessed with my own! :teehee:
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 26th August 2010, 8:22 am

Annie66 had a nipple lift too x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 26th August 2010, 2:55 pm

Hi, I had my BA/uplift on Tuesday. The surgeon decided in theatre that he was just able to do a nipple lift. So the only scar I have is around the nipple. Who have you booked with? I would highly recommend Marco Moraci at Harley Medical Group. He was fantastic and has done a great job on mine and also my friends. My mum's friend came to see them today and is that impressed se's going to get hers reduced with him as she can see how confidant and pleased I am with the results.

I'm a bit spaced out today...in a good way. If you have any questions please ask. Going to try and put my pics up! xxx
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 788

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss D 26th August 2010, 6:36 pm

Thanks Jay, glad all went well for you, I've decided to go with Transform, Mr Giovinazzo. It will be a shock for me to finally have nipples in the right place after 11 years of them pointing due south lol. Just wish I'd done it sooner. I'd love to see any pics you have, although your scars will be different from mine it would be good to have some idea of what to expect xx
Miss D
Miss D
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 27th August 2010, 7:57 am

nads wrote:Annie66 had a nipple lift too x

Yep, I had one which was droopy. At first I was a bit worried if I'd done the right thing because the scar was quite red and there was some puckering. But the scar is practically invisible now and they are such a great pert shape - glad I did it x
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down