Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When are these things gonna move?

+3
jen86
kristenb89
kezmac
7 posters

Go down

When are these things gonna move? Empty When are these things gonna move?

Post by kezmac 5th July 2011, 8:42 pm

Hey girlies, its me moaning again!

6 weeks post op now, and these bloody things still arent dropping, no change in nearly 4 weeks. My left boob is feeling more numb now and is bigger than the right one. And theyre so small When are these things gonna move? 62722 like a lot of the girls I'm already looking at padded bras which was what I never wanted to do after my BA.

I just wanted to enjoy feeling more confident and now I'm more down than I was before When are these things gonna move? 856466
Going on holiday in 3 weeks and its sort of taken the shine off it.

Sorry to offload yet again but its driving me insane x
kezmac
kezmac
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 247

Back to top Go down

When are these things gonna move? Empty Re: When are these things gonna move?

Post by kristenb89 5th July 2011, 8:53 pm

firstly Hug relax!! youre boobs look gorgeous in your avatar! mine took about 2-3 months to drop and only in the past month theyve started to really soften up (and get BIGGER!!) dance its still early try and use the holiday to chill out and TLC for you and your boobs. try on an old bikini and have a giggle. i did that last week and i was shocked at how much bigger they are yahoo gave me a pick-me-up!! hope you feel a bit better Give You
kristenb89
kristenb89
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 5th July 2011, 8:54 pm

Oh hun, ur boobs look fab in ur avatar, and they will eventually soften and drop. in th next three wks u may notice a big difference frm now, but frm looking at ur avatr they really do look great. xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 5th July 2011, 8:55 pm

Do you have any old pre-op bras hunni?

Sometimes it takes wearing or attempting to wear your pre-op bra to see just how far you've come sweetheart, maybe sit and go through your pre-op pics, then look at what you have now.

I'm sure you'll find a great difference there! When are these things gonna move? 571992

Boob greed early post-op is quite common hun and your sometimes BA whether you're happy or not early post-op can take some getting used to... don't think sweetie that because you've reached the end of your 6 week recovery period that you've reached the end of your changes either hun, you haven't, you still very much have a long way to go still till you see your fial result.

But as always, when you see your surgeon, you should express your concerns and ensure those concerns are noted! Your surgeon may offer you further post-op advice, they may not, but if you're unhappy, it's up to you to stress this to your surgeon babe.

Enjoy your holiday with confidence babe, 'cos I tell you what, looking at your avvy, I think there will be a few very envious girlies on the beach were you are!

And lastly lovely, don't ever apologise for your posts here. We're a support group hun and always happy to be there for you when you need us When are these things gonna move? 571992 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 5th July 2011, 9:53 pm

Mine took quite a few months before they started jiggling like normal boobs. But dont you worry hun, they will move. As for your holiday, enjoy it hun, cause you will look fab
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by springstep123 5th July 2011, 10:16 pm

what they said ^^

do i remember you saying you had an appointment with your ps to ask him this? what did he say??

x
springstep123
springstep123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Milly 6th July 2011, 8:23 am

I just want to reiterate what the others are saying... Your boobs look AMAZING in your pic and they are definitely not small!
growl dance
Miss Milly
Miss Milly
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down