Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PIP story in the Manchester Evening News

+2
Vix
COOKIE
6 posters

Go down

PIP story in the Manchester Evening News Empty PIP story in the Manchester Evening News

Post by COOKIE 10th August 2010, 6:45 am

The story is about a woman called Jessica Ward, who had her surgery with the Harley Medical group costing £4,500 and was implanted with PIPs.

Her implant ruptured and she returned to THMG only to be told they now want to charge her a further £5,000 to repair the damage!!!

Clare McKenna, manager of The Harley Medical Group’s Manchester
clinic, in Police Street, said: "We are unable to go into details of the
patient history as it would be a breach of patient confidentiality.

"However, our medical board are in close contact with the Medical
and Healthcare Regulatory Agency to review the ongoing investigation
into PIP implants."

And in the meantime they plan on offering no help whatsover in repairing the damage caused by the implants they fitted! PIP story in the Manchester Evening News 998443

Read the story HERE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

PIP story in the Manchester Evening News Empty Re: PIP story in the Manchester Evening News

Post by Vix 10th August 2010, 11:28 am

The more i read about PIPs the more i dont like, and it sounds as though Harley Medical have been very unhelpful towards their customers. I am so glad i decided not to go with them.
Vix
Vix
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

PIP story in the Manchester Evening News Empty Re: PIP story in the Manchester Evening News

Post by COOKIE 10th August 2010, 1:35 pm

THMG should feel thoroughly ashamed of how they've treated the ladies with PIP implants Vix... other clinics such as MyBreast who have never used PIPs are offering free implant replacement to all ladies with PIPs and have sent out information regarding PIPs to all their patients informing them they do not have PIPs but also getting the word out there too, unlike THMG who haven't even taken the time to inform anyone they implanted with PIPs of the medical advice from BAAPs to go and have an ultrasound within the next six months to check that their implants are intact... they just don't give a damn! PIP story in the Manchester Evening News 852192
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 10th August 2010, 4:20 pm

yeah its terribil my friend went with them i asked her and she said she had tear drops but she says if she has any probs with them she will sue the ass of them shes a solictor and a darm good one to xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 10th August 2010, 4:22 pm

harley medical should be liable really xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkabell23 4th January 2012, 5:14 pm

Hi Girls
I haven't been on here for ages!! Is it only the THMG that used PIP's ? x
tinkabell23
tinkabell23
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 4th January 2012, 6:59 pm

No there are a few companies that used to use them
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by saffronair 4th January 2012, 7:43 pm

I was with HMG as well, I am not going back to them, they disgust me! I am seeing a new surgeon for an reop in April hopefully! I hope the government review comes back saying private surgeries have to pay up - I'll be on the phone to HMG and demand they pay for my op with another hospital/surgeon - I'm not letting them do my re op wouldn't trust them!!!
saffronair
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down