Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone had evening surgery?

+2
lilmonkeys
hotknockers
6 posters

Go down

Anyone had evening surgery? Empty Anyone had evening surgery?

Post by hotknockers 19th June 2012, 3:28 pm

Hello lovely ladies,

Most of you seem to have gone into hospital super early adn have been discharged the following morning.

I was surprised to hear that my check into hospital is 4pm and that I'm having an evening surgery I guess around 6ish. I was wondering whether anyone else had evening surgery adn if so when were you discharged. Do you think I will be held until the following evening?

xx
hotknockers
hotknockers
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Anyone had evening surgery? Empty Re: Anyone had evening surgery?

Post by lilmonkeys 19th June 2012, 4:00 pm

Hi

I didn't go with Transform, I went with THG, so their policy may differ but I also had the same worry. My surgery was on Saturday and I didn't want to be discharged too late on Sunday as it was 2 and a half hour drive home .

My nurse said that the time of surgery doesn't necessary effect your discharge time and that as long as you were eating and drinking ok and had been to the toilet and as long as you weren't suffering from any sickness or any other problems, then they would discharge in the morning. Obviously if you weren't feeling that great you would simply stay there to be monitored.

So as long as you've started recovering well, I'm sure you won't be sent home too late xx
lilmonkeys
lilmonkeys
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by hotknockers 19th June 2012, 4:05 pm

Thanks love; just don't want to be stuck in bad rush hour traffic on the way back from Glasgow to Edinburgh!! that would be sore :( xx
hotknockers
hotknockers
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 19th June 2012, 4:37 pm

My check in was 2pm but unfortunately I didn't go down until about 5ish, back in my room by about half 7 I think! Don't hold me to those times though, morphine has an incredible way of clouding my judgement!

I went at 10am the next day as that is when my mum had arrived to take me, though I know Alexis had her's long before me and left a while after me so I don't think it's strict.

The surgeon should come see you on his rounds the next morning, after you've got all of your paper work and meds, I think they will just discharge you. I wasn't pushed out of the door though, I left in my own time. :thumbs: X
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th June 2012, 4:50 pm

hotknockers wrote:Thanks love; just don't want to be stuck in bad rush hour traffic on the way back from Glasgow to Edinburgh!! that would be sore :( xx

Be sure to pack a pillow in the car for your journey home, the pillow cushions your seat belt and makes for a far easier journey home than without lovely, also pack a sick bag of some sort, a plastic bag will do just incase you have any sickness on the way home. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 19th June 2012, 5:33 pm

cookie wrote:
hotknockers wrote:Thanks love; just don't want to be stuck in bad rush hour traffic on the way back from Glasgow to Edinburgh!! that would be sore :( xx

Be sure to pack a pillow in the car for your journey home, the pillow cushions your seat belt and makes for a far easier journey home than without lovely, also pack a sick bag of some sort, a plastic bag will do just incase you have any sickness on the way home. xx

iPod with some nice relaxing music on it may help too - I found it much easier to zone out on my way back with Agnes Obel in my ear drums than listening to the radio!x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pussycat 19th June 2012, 7:18 pm

Hiya hun my surgery was about quarter to 6 and I left at about 10 the next morning. My only issue with later surgery is that I was so god damn hungry, I was thinking about bread baps rather than new baps!
Pussycat
Pussycat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 19th June 2012, 7:52 pm

Pussycat wrote:Hiya hun my surgery was about quarter to 6 and I left at about 10 the next morning. My only issue with later surgery is that I was so god damn hungry, I was thinking about bread baps rather than new baps!

Also agree, by 3pm I was so annoyed, bored, hungry and thirsty I was starting to wonder if a big mac and strawberry milkshake were a better idea than boobs.

Check your sheet for when you can eat drink. If you have a late admission you can eat in the morning (not sure on the timing) and drink upto two hours before admission but please confirm these times with your clinic. Your nurse will give you paper work with do's and don'ts, ensure you do eat and drink something if you have a late admission... You don't want to be keeling over before you get there from chronic tummy rumbling!x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 19th June 2012, 8:17 pm

You will probably still get sent home in the morning. I went with THG, my admission time was 8am, so I last eat/drank at 11pm the night before. Didn't go down to theatre til 3.30pm so I was STARVING and THIRSTY lol, but they woke me up 5.30am next morning, had to be out 7.30ish. I found it a bit too early as I felt I needed more sleep when they woke me at 5.30 x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by hotknockers 19th June 2012, 8:33 pm

Thanks Ladies,

I've been told that I can eat up until 10am on the day of surgery; will check when i can take fluids until.

My nurse had put in my notes that I would like the numbing cream for my hand and sleeping pills have been requested for 3 days after the op!! x
hotknockers
hotknockers
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down