Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BuTTerFlies in TuMMy excited this evening !

+6
mrsball
tigertonix
misskaren
mrsgray
Jenpops
krizzooo1
10 posters

Go down

BuTTerFlies in TuMMy excited this evening ! Empty BuTTerFlies in TuMMy excited this evening !

Post by krizzooo1 30th December 2013, 9:17 pm

So .....had some jitters recently, mostly in the morning, waking up thinking the worst...worrying about this n that........ But after a call from BMI this evening to confirm going in for MRSA swabs tomorrow....etc.. I feel VERY EXCITED.... flutters I my tum!
It is real. yahoo
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1788

Back to top Go down

BuTTerFlies in TuMMy excited this evening ! Empty Re: BuTTerFlies in TuMMy excited this evening !

Post by Jenpops 30th December 2013, 9:27 pm

Ah good, glad you're feeling better about things. It's only natural to worry.. But it certainly doesn't help, so try push any worries away. 

Woop only 16 days xx
Jenpops
Jenpops
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

BuTTerFlies in TuMMy excited this evening ! Empty Re: BuTTerFlies in TuMMy excited this evening !

Post by krizzooo1 30th December 2013, 9:31 pm

aah ... thank you.  yup  yes possitive thinking Is the way forward (for now) No doubt I will be posting a worry in the meantime. But feeling good at the mo x
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsgray 30th December 2013, 9:34 pm

Glad you're feeling excited.  

I liked getting my swabs and pics taken.  I think I'm a bit weird like that!

Enjoy tomorrow! X
mrsgray
mrsgray
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 180

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 30th December 2013, 9:37 pm

Haha...I think it is just the nurse....my PS is based elsewhere so will prob just be swabs  and checking my pre-op questionnaire. I look forward to it though, another step closer  dance
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misskaren 30th December 2013, 9:41 pm

oh - very exciting!!

what size and type of implant are you getting and what look are you going for?

xx
misskaren
misskaren
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 30th December 2013, 9:45 pm

This has been a tricky one..... I have decided on 380cc.....unders as my tissue is too thin for overs (boohoo) I am having mentor-perthese  round High profiles. HOPE to get the "look " of a FULL D or DD. I know they may measure bigger but that's the look I have in mind. Have you seen Gleamings??? Hers are pretty spot on what I want but hers are anatomicals. Yours look amazing too. Great size, I have that in mind kinda...but not upside down.. LOL, I laughed at your post earlier, cookie can turn you round I think xx
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 30th December 2013, 9:48 pm

So exciting isn't it?!!
I'm so excited for you, woooo! And your journey has only just begun! I still get really excited about looking at my boobs every morning and i'm 10 days post-op!
Count down the days and you'll find that every night you get less and less sleep because of how excited you get haha!
Xxxxxxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 30th December 2013, 9:53 pm

dance  Such an exciting time for you hunny, glad your feeling  the excitement, the next couple weeks is going to fly by and soon it'll be your big day!!!!! X  dance
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 30th December 2013, 10:00 pm

Thank you both.... trying not to wish the time away too quickly as I do love the build up to something exciting! All part of it I think xx
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misskaren 30th December 2013, 10:03 pm

hey,

no i havent seem gleamings...where can i see this - i find it difficuelt to see pics and dont think you are allowed to ask....

i would upload some but not even sure how to!

i asked for a full dd look and upper pole fullness as i felt mines were very saggy and like little empty tea bags although everyone else said they looked awesome.  i used to hate laying down on back as my chest just went totally flat and my boobies dissapeared under my armpits - nice - NOT!

xx
misskaren
misskaren
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 30th December 2013, 10:09 pm

You look great! I need upper pole, nothing there! like empty socks or teabags --hehe not heard that one yet!
You can ask certain people, under their pic it should say if you can or if they'd rather you didn't. To be honest I can't remember if I asked her or she offered. If you find her...drop a msg or find the old thread. She has a weekly pic trail upto 7 wks. I want to do one too.....when I get there. I think you just have to register with picturetrail, upload and set a password... some use instagram too.  I will have to suss it all out one day.

Love your Avi. xx
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 31st December 2013, 12:14 am

Awwwww I've LOVED sharing your excitement Krizzooo. Keep it up babe and keep posting, its like opening a post and seeing a rainbow everytime I read you.

Enjoy babe. Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by msc2013 31st December 2013, 12:32 am

Glad its not just me then having the ,morning jitters .. I seem to wake up in quite a panic at the moment .. so I'm really pleased your back to being excited \.. I want to get back there too !! xx
msc2013
msc2013
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by JordanG92 31st December 2013, 12:41 am

I was exactly the same this time last week! The BA journey is an emotional rollercoaster! Krizzooo it's soso good to hear how excited you are :D msc, i'm sure yours will come back! Is it pre-op jitters for you too?xxx
JordanG92
JordanG92
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 31st December 2013, 1:06 am

Awww msc  Hug  Try reading the surgery stories here. They're always a fab pick-me-up when nerves start kicking in. Maybe booking a wax for your armpits and a possible manicure and pedicure, maybe a facial too if you can to give you something to look forward to before op day will help and help you feel nice and fresh with the no nail varnish or make-up rule, so going in with pretty fingernails and toes helps as well as good fresh skin (well it did me anyway lol) and although the underarm wax part wasn't so much enjoyable lol. It was a godsend post-op because I didn't have to worry about shaving underarm for a while whilst the majority of the swelling was there. 

A nice pamper is great for any woman and what better excuse could you have than now. 

If you just feel talking will help though, do please just post away lovely. We'll be right here for you. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by CandyCat321 31st December 2013, 7:58 am

Ah krizzooo, so glad you're happy hun! The new year is going to be such an exciting one for us! 
Msc I really hope the jitters pass soon xxxxxx
CandyCat321
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 31st December 2013, 9:39 am

Cookie !!!!!  Heart  That is so lovely of you to say.....hoping to stay "rainbow" and not turn grey cloud at any point ...  

msc --  group hug  I think to some level we have all felt as you do. I feel it helps me to see the end result, think of how great I will feel once done and how I feel now ...now I Hate my breasts, just going bra shopping reduces me to tears and I hate my hubby touching them as I feel somewhat ashamed, so I think about the difference BA will make to my life in the long term.... If a BA is what you really want ...you will feel excited again.

Candy cat ~ 1 WEEK yikes exciting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xx
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down