Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 weeks pre-op, having last glass of wine!!

+6
Skyla
Mia
mariajw
nads
xx_fina_xx
Suki77
10 posters

Go down

2 weeks pre-op, having last glass of wine!! Empty 2 weeks pre-op, having last glass of wine!!

Post by Suki77 22nd March 2009, 6:56 pm

My BA is 2 weeks today and I have been told no alcohol 2 weeks pre & post op so am having a glass of wine tonight!! Just wondered how many people stuck to this rule and what difference it makes to your recovery? 2 weeks pre-op, having last glass of wine!! Smile x
Suki77
Suki77
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 163

Back to top Go down

2 weeks pre-op, having last glass of wine!! Empty Re: 2 weeks pre-op, having last glass of wine!!

Post by xx_fina_xx 22nd March 2009, 7:06 pm

Hey hun,

I had a glass of wine a few days before my op, as I was getting really nervous, and almost backed down.. It didn't do me any harm, and I actually had a very speedy recovery (was back at work 3days after having the op done)
xx_fina_xx
xx_fina_xx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

2 weeks pre-op, having last glass of wine!! Empty Re: 2 weeks pre-op, having last glass of wine!!

Post by Suki77 22nd March 2009, 7:13 pm

xx_fina_xx wrote:Hey hun,

I had a glass of wine a few days before my op, as I was getting really nervous, and almost backed down.. It didn't do me any harm, and I actually had a very speedy recovery (was back at work 3days after having the op done)

Wow back at work after 3 days! Were you in much pain? You're brave! It's my friends 30th next Friday and we are all going for dinner so think I may have a drink then apart from that after tonight I'm going to drink tea or water lol. xx
Suki77
Suki77
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xx_fina_xx 22nd March 2009, 7:20 pm

I were in no pain at all Suki77.. Its not asbad as you think

I have CC and i'm actually in more pain now..
You'll be fine hun..
xx_fina_xx
xx_fina_xx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 22nd March 2009, 7:34 pm

Oh my goodness 2 weeks to go hun!! Thats flown by, I dont drink so can't really help but i would follow your ps advice, i know some girls are told no drink 48 hours before though xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 22nd March 2009, 9:55 pm

Hey Hunni

I stopped 2 weeks before the op.

Maria
xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 22nd March 2009, 10:21 pm

I was advised two weeks before also!! all the best 👍
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by Suki77 25th March 2009, 9:01 pm

Thanks ladies! x
Suki77
Suki77
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyla 25th March 2009, 9:14 pm

I stuck to the rules and it was a struggle as my op was 28th december, I had no drink throughout christmas or new year!! But I am damn proud of myself haha!!
Skyla
Skyla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 983

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 25th March 2009, 9:16 pm

Me too Sklya, it was a dry Xmas and New Years last year!! x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by mrs o 25th March 2009, 9:38 pm

I had my final consult yesterday and am having my op next friday and I asked him if i could drink this saturday night as i am going out and he said no problem!
mrs o
mrs o
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Ellie 25th March 2009, 9:45 pm

mrs o wrote:I had my final consult yesterday and am having my op next friday and I asked him if i could drink this saturday night as i am going out and he said no problem!

Top surgeon 👍

I've asked all the medical staff at work & they say as long as you don't have too much you can have a wee drink a week before. Makes me happy to hear :lol:
Miss Ellie
Miss Ellie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 311

Back to top Go down

Post by daisychain 25th March 2009, 10:11 pm

I got told it was 48 hours, but to be safe make it a week.
My op is next Tuesday, so had my last session on my usual Monday night out!
Can't wait for my op now :)
x
daisychain
daisychain
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 25th March 2009, 10:18 pm

I had a last drink 48hrs prior to the op as was recommended in company literature and had a drink I think about a week post op . I hardly drank for a few weeks before or after but I dont think that was really necessary - I just didnt want to take a chance!
To be honest it was a brilliant detox!

xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by Suki77 26th March 2009, 8:52 am

Skyla wrote:I stuck to the rules and it was a struggle as my op was 28th december, I had no drink throughout christmas or new year!! But I am damn proud of myself haha!!

My God Sklya you and Nads both have serious will power!! Well done! Although when you know what the end result will be it makes it worth it I'm sure!! Woo hoo 10 days!!

:lol: xx
Suki77
Suki77
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Suki77 26th March 2009, 8:55 am

Miss Ellie wrote:
mrs o wrote:I had my final consult yesterday and am having my op next friday and I asked him if i could drink this saturday night as i am going out and he said no problem!

Top surgeon 👍

I've asked all the medical staff at work & they say as long as you don't have too much you can have a wee drink a week before. Makes me happy to hear :lol:

Oh that sounds good to me as I'm going out for a friends birthday tomorrow night and not sure how much diet coke I can drink lol. Apart from that I'm trying to stay alcohol free & I'm sure my liver could do with a rest lol. :)
Suki77
Suki77
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down