Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Martial Arts/ Fighting and New big pert boobies

4 posters

Go down

Martial Arts/ Fighting and New big pert boobies Empty Martial Arts/ Fighting and New big pert boobies

Post by jodielou 8th August 2010, 3:06 pm

Hi there ladies just wondered if there were any martial artists on here? If so have your new boobies affected your training at all? Do you spar or fight? I currently do Taekwondo and MMA. For TKD I compete at Sparring which is just semi contact so with a chest protector I think I should be okay?

But how do you think I will get on with the wrestling/grappling etc?

Any opinions stories will be greatly appreciated. Thanks Jodie
jodielou
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Martial Arts/ Fighting and New big pert boobies Empty Re: Martial Arts/ Fighting and New big pert boobies

Post by hattie260 8th August 2010, 3:45 pm

Hi hun,

I am no martials arts expert but I do know a bit about boobies. You would need to refrain from any of this for a good few months (esp as you are having an uplift and TT too). But once you are fully healed you should be able to resume activities as did before your op.

It might be an idea to ask our resident surgeon James to see what he says about the Martial Arts post surgery.
x
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Martial Arts/ Fighting and New big pert boobies Empty Re: Martial Arts/ Fighting and New big pert boobies

Post by COOKIE 8th August 2010, 5:51 pm

jodielou wrote:Hi there ladies just wondered if there were any martial artists on here?

mariajw does martial arts, I'm sure she'll have lots of info for you when she comes online hun. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 8th August 2010, 7:23 pm

Hey Jodielou

I've PM'd you hunni, but basically, what I've said is I was really nervous about getting back to martial arts to begin with. I started off gently - doing the non-contact stuff first, and gradually built it up. I did my first grappling about 3 months PO and though I was nervous, I was fine.

It took about another 2 - 3 months to start feeling really confident about going for it, but what really helped was the level 4 sports bra from M&S. It absolutely held them in place and made me feel less worried about them. Now I just go for it.

I hope this helps hunni, good luck with your BA. Just take your time and only do what you're comfortable with doing.

Maria
xxx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down