Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Normal you think?

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Normal you think? - Page 2 Empty Re: Normal you think?

Post by COOKIE 7th August 2010, 8:41 am

I'm so glad you went and got checked out hun.... Normal you think? - Page 2 571992

OK what you need to be aware of hun is that IF you do have a seroma or Heamatoma you are at in increased risk of infection.

I would say that if you have any swelling, pain or the blood/yellowy fluid loss increases, do go straight back to ER hun.

Hopefully you're on the mend now though sweetness, but do keep a close eye on your progress hun, I saw you've also asked James McDiarmid about this too, so he'll be able to give you far better advice than I ever could hunni. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabethvb20 7th August 2010, 6:28 pm

Thanks very much Normal you think? - Page 2 571992 I am still on antibitics for a month so I should be ok then correct? I am going to stay on then until they close. Once they close tho does that mean I am healed inside too..? Like would it be safe to be off antibiotics when the are closed fully.
Elizabethvb20
Elizabethvb20
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th August 2010, 7:00 am

That's something you're going to need to discuss with your surgeon when you next see him babe and will be dependant on how he thinks your breasts are healing. xxxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabethvb20 10th August 2010, 8:29 pm

Hi again cookie. Just wanted to updat you. My right incision is getting better. My left isn't (still a hole). My left opened later than my right tho. I was thinking of getting them re-stitched, NON DISSOLVABLE. What is your input? My surgeon saif he could if I didn't like having them open...hello! Who does? So do you think this would be a good option to try? Maybe even glued shut. I need to try something. I can't change and the depression just gets worse. I need to try something because I am 9 weeks tomorrow and I wanted to wear a bra today but I can't even get it on as it stings when I move my arms to far back. I even skipped out on work today im so bummed. Let me know what u think? Opinions from all would be greatful.
Elizabethvb20
Elizabethvb20
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 10th August 2010, 8:46 pm

Oh Elizabeth hunni c'mere Normal you think? - Page 2 571992

It just doesn't make sense to me to close the incisions whilst the problem persists, especially 'IF' you do have a seroma.. but this is a question that should really be asked of an 'expert' in this field babe and ideally you should be speaking with your surgeon now.

James McDiarmid our BAAPs registered surgeon who helps here will be the best person to ask hunni, he'll know what's best to advise. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2