Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastopexy Scars

+2
COOKIE
Shamp6
6 posters

Go down

Mastopexy Scars Empty Mastopexy Scars

Post by Shamp6 26th July 2010, 3:44 pm

Hello,

I have just booked a mastopexy with implants for the 22nd August with Dr Frati HMG. Very very nervous and excited!

Has anyone had Dr Frati for both an uplift and an enlargement? Or even for anything? Any feedback? I haven't actually met him yet but I have got a consultation with him next week.

I am really nervous about the scars as they have to make a quite few incisions to do the uplift. I am worried that the scars are going to draw all attention and become the focus when I look at them. Are they really that bad?!

Would love to hear from anyone who has had this op with or without Dr Frati to see how it was for them.

Thanks xxxx
Shamp6
Shamp6
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Mastopexy Scars Empty Re: Mastopexy Scars

Post by COOKIE 26th July 2010, 4:04 pm

Welcome to BJSF Shamp6 Mastopexy Scars 368291

I didn't have Dr Fratti for my surgery babe, but I'm sure you'll find some ladies here that have, try typing his name into the search bar at the top of the forum hun and see what comes up.

I am really nervous about the scars as they have to make a quite few incisions to do the uplift.

I've had a full anchor uplift hun, the scars are around your areolas, a vertical scar from areola to breast crease, then a horizontal along breast crease, my surgeon, Mr Selvaggi used a J scar so my horizontal scar just goes half way across the crease.

I am worried that the scars are going to draw all attention and become
the focus when I look at them. Are they really that bad?!

No hun, they're not that bad Mastopexy Scars 571992

The scarring with an uplift is unavoidable but the results achieved from an uplift far outweigh the scarring. I'm sure you'll be thrilled with your new 'perky' boobs hun, I know I am and don't regret for a single moment having my uplift. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sandra 26th July 2010, 4:08 pm

i had this procedure and i agree the results far outweigh the scarring as soon as you get the okay from the nurse (after about a month) start using bio oil twice daily. yes there are scars but i dont care about them at all to be honest.

kxxx
sandra
sandra
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by tizzyt 26th July 2010, 6:01 pm

I haven't had this procedure but i do know someone who has and can honestly say that her scars look fine and if i had to have it done in the future i wouldn't let the thought of scarring put me off as hers really have faded. Good Luck x
tizzyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 972

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamp6 26th July 2010, 6:08 pm

Thank you ladies!

I really do believe that anything is better than what I have now. I think I have been scaring myself by looking at pictures on the internet, some of which are rather horrific...not the best thing to do really.

xxxx
Shamp6
Shamp6
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamp6 26th July 2010, 6:11 pm

My other query is that I have not yet had kids...not quite sure why my boobs are in such bad shape really!!

Would it make sense for me to wait until after I have them?!

I asked the nurse but she said I should just go for it but perhaps she is just keen to get me signed up!?!

xxxxx
Shamp6
Shamp6
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 26th July 2010, 6:52 pm

Shamp6 wrote:My other query is that I have not yet had kids...not quite sure why my boobs are in such bad shape really!!

Would it make sense for me to wait until after I have them?!

I asked the nurse but she said I should just go for it but perhaps she is just keen to get me signed up!?!

xxxxx

I should imagine the decision would be the same even if you were just going for just a BA hun, from what the ladies on here have said who have undergone this surgery and later had children their boobs were just fine, but I would advise before making any final decision that you discuss this further with your surgeon hun. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sandra 27th July 2010, 9:06 pm

hey shamp

stupid to say this but you do know that you cant breastfeed if you have a mastopexy, so if you want to breastfeed wait until after the kids then get the op.

i havent had kids either but had uplift and implants. wondered what will happen if i d have kids though.......stupid questions but what will happen to my milk? has anyone had this issue?
sandie
sandra
sandra
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandra 27th July 2010, 9:14 pm

hey shamp

stupid to say this but you do know that you cant breastfeed if you have a mastopexy, so if you want to breastfeed wait until after the kids then get the op.

i havent had kids either but had uplift and implants. wondered what will happen if i d have kids though.......stupid questions but what will happen to my milk? has anyone had this issue?
sandie
sandra
sandra
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 28th July 2010, 11:38 am

Hello shamp6 :wavey: , I've also had an uplift and don't regret it for one minute. Yes, at first the scars are very scarey, but trust me they soon fade, it is amazing how they recover week to week. Just look forward to your new perky boobies hun. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamp6 14th August 2010, 8:02 pm

sandra wrote:hey shamp

sandie

Yeah, the not being able to breat feed thing did make me worry at first but I have decided to go for it...plus bottle feeding will mean that it will not only be me that has to get up at all hours of the night : )

I see you went had 260cc implants and went from a 34A to a 32D... I have been recommended 230 but I am worried that this seems to be very small. I don't want to be huge at all and I know that with an uplift it is better to go smaller as then they will last longer. My problem is that I don't have a clue what size I really am now...today I was measured as a 34B in one place and a 32DD (but an 'empty' one) in another!! Bonkers!! I want to end up a D/DD really...does 230cc sound about right?!

It's all very confusing...

xxxxxx
Shamp6
Shamp6
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 14th August 2010, 10:39 pm

Hi, I too am having an uplift/implants on 24th of aug. When I first went the surgeon said there was no way he would recommend just implants as they would droop too. I am concerned about the scars but have stretch marks that I am used to so will just think of them in the same way. I was worried about not being able to brest feed but then thought about it...a) at 3k a boob I don't want a child sucking them south again. b) I'm not an earth mther kind of girl. I like order and rooutine and IF i ever have a baby I can bottle feed. However, I might never have a baby or have a baby in 10yrs time but I'll have had 10years of my new confidance from the uplifted boobs. xxx
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 788

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down