Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

op date changed...!

4 posters

Go down

op date changed...! Empty op date changed...!

Post by maria 23rd July 2010, 1:48 pm

hey girlies, i've only posted a couple of times on here but read quite alot of your posts! the last i posted was letting you know i'd had my date come through for my op on the nhs for 15th august...however i got a phonecall this week to say it had been cancelled...and brought forward to this coming tuesday!!! i'm in shock still! i went for my pre-med yesterday and saw the nurse for blood tests etc (i nearly fainted at that - wimp!) and then saw a dr (not the surgeon who's doing it) to ask any questions about the procedure. i feel its all happened so quick as i only plucked up the courage to see my gp in april, then got referred in may..obviously im really pleased and excited but i'm still trying to come to terms with the fact its actually going to be done! i've had operations before when i was younger so i pretty much know what to expect on that front (still scared though!) but i just cant imagine finally having boobies! the dr i saw told me alot about the actual procedure and said it should be pretty much 'painless' afterwards lol hmmm!! i'm lucky because a close friend of mine had her boobs done 2 years ago (private) and has given me loads of info and tips for after the op. i only saw the surgeon who's doing the op once and didnt really ask alot as i was really nervous but also as i thought i'd be on a waiting list for ages! i told him i didnt want to have massive boobs just something in proportion to my body size, and he said i'd be roughly a C cup. my friend told me about getting sports bra's to wear afterwards and i've read that on here, so i asked the dr i saw yesterday and he just said that would be fine but didnt really say much more about it! sorry for the long rant! can anyone who's had their ba done on the nhs give any more info please?? also will i be bandaged up when i wake up?! thanks in advance! xxx
maria
maria
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

op date changed...! Empty Re: op date changed...!

Post by sianarmstrong 23rd July 2010, 5:36 pm

hiya i had mine done 4 weeks ago on the nhs. regarding the bandages and stuff it depends on the surgeon, when i woke up after surger i didnt have any bandages or anything like that. one thing i didnt understand is that i never had a pre op, i never had any blood or urine tests i just went in on the day of surgery had my blood pressure done then had my op lol. when i asked about size my surgeon said they would have to see what would fit and also they take into account your size and body frame. i ended up with 370cc and im wearing a 36dd sports bra.
sianarmstrong
sianarmstrong
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by pipple 23rd July 2010, 6:09 pm

Hi Maria

I had mine done via the NHS and I did have bandages. Mine were horrible sticky bandages and all I could see was my nipples. I didn't get use a sports bra until a week later when I had the bandages off. But all doc's are different. Give the PS secretary a call and ask if they have a dedicated nurse? She might be able to answer your questions. My PS nurse was lovely and no question was left unanswered.

Good luck for Tuesday!
pipple
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by maria 24th July 2010, 4:13 pm

oh right okay! thanks both! yeh thats what they said to me, that they would use an implant which fit my body shape/size. eakk! got most my bag ready now, got to call them on monday afternoon to check what time to go in monday night then have the op tues! will let you know how it goes...i hope they look okay!! x
maria
maria
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by sars3dd 24th July 2010, 9:31 pm

oh thats so exciting. Get packing your hospital bag op date changed...! 727935

I have been told i wont have bandages but i need to take sports bras with me. xxx
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 937

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down