Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting smaller...and smaller?

+6
tizzyt
natalia
izzie37
dee_86
COOKIE
Elizabethvb20
10 posters

Go down

Getting smaller...and smaller?  Empty Getting smaller...and smaller?

Post by Elizabethvb20 14th July 2010, 8:25 pm

Hi ladies,

I had 340cc unders (just to remind) and I was a 34 A prior to my BA. So I started to get PO depression and boob greed severly basically 2 days after my BA. I already thought they were too small when swollen Getting smaller...and smaller?  Icon_pale . Now I have completely shrunk! I am 5 weeks PO today and one is still higher but the one that has settled looks like it may have fluffed as well as it is soft and real natural looking. Honestly...I see VERY little difference from what I was before. Totally just choked now. They honestly look like one girl here at work who is a B cup...so I went and got sized...she said a "D"??!! nooo way there is just no way...why does my friend who has a D cup have HUGE boobies and mine are soo small compared to her!!?? She is the same band size to! Clear my mind ladies as you do this well Getting smaller...and smaller?  304294 Getting smaller...and smaller?  852192
Elizabethvb20
Elizabethvb20
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

Getting smaller...and smaller?  Empty Re: Getting smaller...and smaller?

Post by COOKIE 14th July 2010, 8:42 pm

Hey Elizabeth, I recently did a thread on people perceptions of boobs size and the differences in ALL womens breasts regardless of whether or not they are natural, you can read it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] babe, it was quite an eye opener. Hope it helps to maybe put things into perspective babe. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by dee_86 14th July 2010, 9:45 pm

Hey Elizabeth,

I can totally relate to you. I was meant to have 380cc unders but freaked out on the day that it'd be massive and went for 340cc unders. Feel like I've made a huge mistake. Like literally as soon as I woke up!! Seriously. I even posted on here not long after surgery, basically after informing friends and family that I was ok as I really needed some reassurance that things would evolve.
I too look like a big B (I'm two days post op) and I don't know what to do. I am never like this and absolutely hate being so negative about an experience that has been nothing but positive. But then that makes me feel worse as I'm not ungrateful but I blame myslef entirely as PS was even reluctant to reduce. But right now I'm already wondering how long after surgery you can get it again. I never thought I'd be like this (as don't want huge either) but I feel I have wasted such a good opportunity. Getting smaller...and smaller?  62722

I think we just have to live in hope that things settle and the muscles relax some more.

Sorry this prob hasn't helped you at all, but I just wanted to post as I understand where you are coming from and maybe you can let me know how you deal with feeling this way lol

xx
dee_86
dee_86
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabethvb20 14th July 2010, 10:02 pm

Thanks for your posts girls. Dee - I know how you feel! And your post was helpful as I am not the only one :( I was very impatient so one week after surgery I got sized...she said 34 B to C...I just about killed myself with sadness! Then I just went yesterday and am a D...so I know they are changing and no matter how much I hear it I don't believe they will change I guess subconsciously. If I am still unhappy within a year, I will definately go up. I hope I don't have to spend the same amount tho...I don't need another loan. I too feel as tho I have wasted such a precious opportunity!! Lets keep in touch with how much we change! Getting smaller...and smaller?  923101
Elizabethvb20
Elizabethvb20
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dee_86 14th July 2010, 10:47 pm

Yeah I get the whole sadness thing, feel for you as it's awful but I defo don't need measured as I think that will make me worse. I hope you do change but personally think I'll not be happy until I go up a size as I was defo gutted as soon as when I woke up. I felt guilty when my PS asked in the morning if I was happy with the size that I just said yes (as clearly he'd put alot of work into it) and after all it was completely my choice. A nurse kindly took my bra off and let me see on the day of BA and I think I just said "oh yeh", when really I was thinking "Oh no" inside.
I was planning to save for a tummy tuck (had a baby who's 3 1/2 and want rid of severe stretchmarks- not fat as such so hope t/t would work) but now feel I need to find happiness from the BA. I paid for my BA on credit card with no interest and will defo not be able to afford another anytime soon but cannot deal with the unhappiness which is completely bizzare given I started off with next to nothing. I don't get me at times lol

ps- I'm joking but- if only there was a 28 day return or more importantly exchange policy then we'd all be laughing Getting smaller...and smaller?  557141

xx
dee_86
dee_86
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabethvb20 15th July 2010, 1:06 am

Getting smaller...and smaller?  375568 Haha yes we all would be! Wouldn't that be the best! I too didn't like them from the day I woke up. I lie too...my ps always asks every check up how I like them and I always say yes for some reason! I don't want to hurt his feelings or something...I think at my next one in a week I will ask how much he would charge to go bigger as I am dissapointed in the size...but to tell you the truth I just bought a push up bra for my birthday next week...they look pretty lovely in a bra! I think it is maybe because we are stuck in sports bras or none at all! Once you get a real one on...its quite a difference. We must wait the waiting game. I noticed NO difference from my pre boobies to my now size from the side view...but in the bra they actually look huge. But somehow I am still not pleased I keep thinking its not good enough. But i was so flat chested!!! We are so weird. Getting smaller...and smaller?  Icon_rolleyes I may just wait till after I have kids as I am only 20 and will probably need a re op after breastfeeding. I dont wann have 3 surgeries....or do i? Getting smaller...and smaller?  808228
Elizabethvb20
Elizabethvb20
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dee_86 15th July 2010, 1:47 am

Aw bless ya lol you are so so young so you could always enquire about cost but it is great news if you are comfortable with them in a bra. Good for you! It's not all doom and gloom Getting smaller...and smaller?  184153 Sounds good. Hmmmm 3 surgeries- 3rd time lucky lol nah in all honesty, if you are happy then wait! By the way I am just like you about hurting feelings etc. Strange.... I've always been soft but usually assertively soft lol

I'm not even that old lol I'm 24 but feel a bit older (probs the mother in me) but I know I am not having more kids anytime soon so it's kinda different I suppose.

Please post of any updates and I will do the same too!

x
dee_86
dee_86
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabethvb20 15th July 2010, 4:15 am

Oh gosh your young too! I am going to speak with my surgeon on tuesday and see what he suggests. And of course...the costs. Just talked to my BF about it...he thinks its unnecessary and stupid to go through it all again, he said it causes him stress....greeeeat support! He tells me he can never do anything cause hes stuck here with me..hmm that sucks! Getting smaller...and smaller?  852192 I am thinking in a year if I am unhappy still I will definately do it. I just want my righty to drop so I can wear regular bras and see the real outcome. I will put up a pic soon! You too?
Elizabethvb20
Elizabethvb20
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dee_86 15th July 2010, 7:56 am

Thats sounds like a pretty good idea for you to wait a year, not only does it give the chance for them to change but it also will give those close you the time to understand why you feel you need it again. A year is a significant amount of time though and you might find you don't want!
I will pm you my details after I add pics- have taken some just not added them. I was just really waiting until I had a few days to show as only got pics of pre BA and then 1 day and 2 days Post Op.

x
dee_86
dee_86
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by izzie37 15th July 2010, 8:47 am

Hi ladies, i hope you dont mind that i am posting on your thread, but i thought i would just let you know that you are not alone, i am 2 weeks PO and when i came home from my op i had the worst depression ever, i felt like it was the most horrendous thing i had ever done to myself and felt like i was disfigured,i opted for a smaller size too, but it was more to do with the shape of mine after op that freaked me out...
everyone on here has been really supportive, and have helped me through it, and i just wanted to say that we are all here for you, and im sure that as the weeks and months go on you will both (me included) feel alot more content about your new assets, and you wont feel like you have missed out on being bigger... Getting smaller...and smaller?  571992

i would give it time, thats the best advice i have been given..

take care

xx
izzie37
izzie37
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 469

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 15th July 2010, 10:23 am

i felt like this to even nearly had re op so glad i didnt now their perfect and much bigger than they were when first had them done boob greed is a awful thing to have xxxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by dee_86 15th July 2010, 10:38 am

Thanks Izzie, the support on here really does help and I'd like to say
thanks to everyone. Sorry to hear of your unhappiness when you came
home. I hope you can grow to aboslutely love yours as I had a look at
your pics and they are great and will look even better once they have
settled Getting smaller...and smaller?  923101

But
I have spoken to the clinic who advised it will be six months before I
can consider it again. Now I'm more upset lol (even though kinda what
I'd expected) which is soooo silly as I had nothing before lol But
onwards and upwards. I'm always the optimist, right now I have no
enthusiasm for these babies BUT I'm going to try not to dwell on it as
nothing can be done as a quick fix and I will see how it goes.

I have a wound check tomorrow with the nurse and hopefully she can give me some words of wisdom (goodluck to her Getting smaller...and smaller?  557141
). This is crazy, I'm soooo early post op but I knew as soon as I
opened my eyes that I didn't like them and that was with swelling. Now
they really just look like a B cup! Plus there isn't much difference in the 340cc and 380cc so maybe my body just tucks them away well LOL Getting smaller...and smaller?  727885

natalia wrote:i felt like this to even nearly had re op so glad i didnt now their perfect and much bigger than they were when first had them done boob greed is a awful thing to have xxxx

Thanks for sharing, I suppose there are lots of people who get boob greed. But having thought about this and nothing else for days- I don't have boob greed lol Heres the thing, I genuinely don't want something huge and have said that from the start, more in proportion but I just look a B which wouldn't ever be proportional to my stats.

xx
dee_86
dee_86
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 15th July 2010, 10:41 am

unders are tucked away to begin with what size was u pre op?i think if you still feel this way have a re op in 6 months hun xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by dee_86 15th July 2010, 11:05 am

I was an A before, but a tiny south facing A lol (having breastfed for a bit) At least now they are pert!!

Yeah so the plan is to see how it goes for the next six months but only because it can't be done any sooner lol I just have to try and stay positive!
This board has really helped me as I felt pretty crazy considering what I had before, but now I realise I'm not the only one who isn't elated after surgery.

410s are the way forward!! lol

Thanks huni!

xx
dee_86
dee_86
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabethvb20 15th July 2010, 5:54 pm

This has been very helpful to me. I know once I can start wearing real bras they will look bigger. And yes, a year may be a long time but I am sure I won't want to go bigger by then :). They are totally proportionate to my size, I am very tiny. I guess I had an idea of how they would be but got more natural and not so big. The girls at work are lovely, they always come by my office and tell me how much I'm settling and how big they are! I say "keep that comin" cause I think their to small! Getting smaller...and smaller?  375568 Everyone thinks Im crazy. Besides, I need to wait a year since I used all my vacation time and I dont wanna not be paid! Getting smaller...and smaller?  70324
Elizabethvb20
Elizabethvb20
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dee_86 15th July 2010, 5:58 pm

That's really great- you sound much more positive today so pleased to hear that.

xx
dee_86
dee_86
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tizzyt 17th July 2010, 7:24 pm

Hi girls,just to let ou know you are not alone,I only had 260g and measure a C/D but i feel i onl look about a B,whch isn,t mch biggre than when i started out.I have got though exactly what i wished for originally an preop even a ull A cup woul have been great.I get terrible boob greed somedays and over year post op.But they are a great shape and pert and suit my frame perfectly.I can go braless if i wish and wear a gel bra if i want more of a boosted look.What m trying to say is you will grow to love them more and with the right bras and clothes they will look fantastic.It also takes time getting the right clothes to accentuate your new shape so try some experimentation with new looks.All the best xx
tizzyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 972

Back to top Go down

Post by dervla1 17th July 2010, 8:00 pm

Girls from what i read here it can take up to a year for unders to settle so be patient, you have months of fluffing ahead of you! Try not to worry. x
dervla1
dervla1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 221

Back to top Go down

Post by sexybum 18th July 2010, 8:23 pm

Girls, girls, girls lol!!
I feel your pain, I too had SEVERE booby greed post-op and still do on 'bad' days Getting smaller...and smaller?  751387 !
Just allow yourselves time, mine still havn't fluffed and I'm 3 and a half months post-op Getting smaller...and smaller?  304294 ...

x x x
sexybum
sexybum
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz-10 18th July 2010, 8:26 pm

I am exactly the same! Mine have been getting smaller and smaller and smaller and now I think they look like how I was pre ba! And I only had 240cc as I was scared of going too big! I feel like I have wasted my money as I would no way feel comfortable going out without a bra on and even with a padded bra on I look completely flat in some clothes, it's depressing! How I'm feeling at the moment I think I will definitely be having a re-op in 6 months to go bigger! I'm really hoping that they do change and fluff and get bigger over the coming months! x
Starz-10
Starz-10
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 397

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindyt 18th July 2010, 9:10 pm

Could I ask Starz what size you were before your BA? That's the sort of size I was thinking of going for so am curious ? xx
Mindyt
Mindyt
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down